Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

MOU Between Kenya and Somali Government is Nullified

Liibaan   

TFG is government of all somali people from Zaylac to Kismaayo,

SSC is an internal Somali conflict, between people of SSC and SNM/somalidiid militia

and people of SSC are capable to free their land themselves, they don't need help from anyone

Liibaan   

TFG is government of all somali people from Zaylac to Kismaayo,

SSC is an internal Somali conflict, between people of SSC and SNM/somalidiid militia

and people of SSC are capable to free their land themselves, they don't need help from anyone

Saalax   

Dalmar, speak for yourself sxb TFG - Tuugo Federal Government are not my government, maybe they are your government. ;)

Saalax   

Dalmar, speak for yourself sxb TFG - Tuugo Federal Government are not my government, maybe they are your government. ;)

NASSIR   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

A parliament of warlords and opportunists have managed to do one thing right-it is their rejection of MoU that led to this decision.

Kudos to Somalitalk for keeping the story in the limelight!

Indeed. What about Watangula's one time proposal to tax all the goods destined to Somalia from Nairobi and Mombasa (including PL and SL) and channel the revenue to the TFG as a goodwill gesture to that deal. Has it been implemented yet? :D

NASSIR   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

A parliament of warlords and opportunists have managed to do one thing right-it is their rejection of MoU that led to this decision.

Kudos to Somalitalk for keeping the story in the limelight!

Indeed. What about Watangula's one time proposal to tax all the goods destined to Somalia from Nairobi and Mombasa (including PL and SL) and channel the revenue to the TFG as a goodwill gesture to that deal. Has it been implemented yet? :D

Ismahaan   

I am over the moon , great news. Insha Alah Somali nation will stand together ,even through the darkest hour , when the night seems never-ending.

Ismahaan   

I am over the moon , great news. Insha Alah Somali nation will stand together ,even through the darkest hour , when the night seems never-ending.