Sign in to follow this  
me

Sheekh XasanTurki oo sheegay in ay xoog ku soo furanayaan Sheekh Max'ed Ismail

Xoogsade   

Aniga waxaan ka helaa the name "Abuu Mansuur Rooboow", Waa kii usha kala daali lahaa Miskiin Macruuf Aqiyaar :D

Really funny magacyada qaarkood. Jeneraal hebel oo been ahaa na wareeriyay in badan ee halaga qalleeyo the abu-crew, they are doing a good service diplacing the thugs who made us refugees.

Bakar   

Xoogsadow, ma maqli jirtey Allaah watee, wahel uma baahna. Marka anigu dadka reer Ubuu/sheeksh/Shariif geelka yaga isku meel madaqaan. Laakinse, waxay layimadeen Kitaabka, taasina waan uga harey oo aan kudaba saftey. Marka Abuu crew waa in laysaga dhaafa hawsha.

Bakar   

Xoogsadow, ma maqli jirtey Allaah watee, wahel uma baahna. Marka anigu dadka reer Ubuu/sheeksh/Shariif geelka yaga isku meel madaqaan. Laakinse, waxay layimadeen Kitaabka, taasina waan uga harey oo aan kudaba saftey. Marka Abuu crew waa in laysaga dhaafa hawsha.

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

Aniga waxaan ka helaa the name "Abuu Mansuur Rooboow", Waa kii usha kala daali lahaa Miskiin Macruuf Aqiyaar
:D

Really funny magacyada qaarkood. Jeneraal hebel oo been ahaa na wareeriyay in badan ee halaga qalleeyo the abu-crew, they are doing a good service diplacing the thugs who made us refugees.

Abuu Mansuur 'Rooboow' walaahi waa ninka ugu qatarsan maxaakimta raga wata. Waa dhalinyaro, waa caalim, waa shiiq, waa hadalyahan aad aftahan u ah, waa ninkii ugu horeeyay oo qudbad xamaasad leh ka aqriyo Stadium Koonis ee ku yaala Kaaraan, asagoo leh "Casharkii ay awooweyaasheena u dhigeen Itoobiya mid ka culus ayaan u dhigeynaa, waxaana balan ah inaan Addis Ababa Islaamka u qabanaa, sida aan Gaalkacyaba ay awooweyaasheena u qabteen dhowr qarni ka hor."

The Abu-crew must lead us forever, since they got all the credentials that we need today for a great leadership.

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

Aniga waxaan ka helaa the name "Abuu Mansuur Rooboow", Waa kii usha kala daali lahaa Miskiin Macruuf Aqiyaar
:D

Abuu Mansuur 'Rooboow' walaahi waa ninka ugu qatarsan maxaakimta raga wata. Waa dhalinyaro, waa caalim, waa shiiq, waa hadalyahan aad aftahan u ah, waa ninkii ugu horeeyay oo qudbad xamaasad leh ka aqriyo Stadium Koonis ee ku yaala Kaaraan, asagoo leh "Casharkii ay awooweyaasheena u dhigeen Itoobiya mid ka culus ayaan u dhigeynaa, waxaana balan ah inaan Addis Ababa Islaamka u qabanaa, sida aan Gaalkacyaba ay awooweyaasheena u qabteen dhowr qarni ka hor."

The Abu-crew must lead us forever, since they got all the credentials that we need today for a great leadership.

^^^Of course he is wonderful since he never speaks about the plight of his people in the lower Shabbele, but like a parrot repeats whatever Inda Cade says. He is wonderful because Xogsade and ubahane clan interest are served.

I have never heard Ubahane complain about or curse the actions of the clan that occupies from Mogadishu to Kismayu. All we hear is how bad Puntland is, Somaliland is and who bad the TFG are. Yet these courts get outside christain support, use warlords like Cirfo, Indacade, Goobanle, Seeraar and others.

Its the truth that all this effort on your side Mr Xoogsade and Ubahane is in defence of the clan. All the talk about Ethiopia and Islam is in defence of the clan. Your emotive utterances are in defence of the clan.

But occupation will not last, no matter who much you pretend.

The people of Barava, Marka, Kismayu, and all the areas under the brutal occupation will get justice in this life and after.

^^^Of course he is wonderful since he never speaks about the plight of his people in the lower Shabbele, but like a parrot repeats whatever Inda Cade says. He is wonderful because Xogsade and ubahane clan interest are served.

I have never heard Ubahane complain about or curse the actions of the clan that occupies from Mogadishu to Kismayu. All we hear is how bad Puntland is, Somaliland is and who bad the TFG are. Yet these courts get outside christain support, use warlords like Cirfo, Indacade, Goobanle, Seeraar and others.

Its the truth that all this effort on your side Mr Xoogsade and Ubahane is in defence of the clan. All the talk about Ethiopia and Islam is in defence of the clan. Your emotive utterances are in defence of the clan.

The people of Barava, Marka, Kismayu, and all the areas under the brutal occupation will get justice in this life and after.

Originally posted by General Duke:

The reason, I think, you accuse us is because we only say No to Abdullahi Yuusuf, No to Kuffri, No to injustice against our people from Marka to Boorame, from Seylac to Kismaayo. Now, we understand you, but did you forget that I was the only opponent of Qabqableyaal who gave his loyalty to Allah and his Prophet (scw)?

I am fasting this holy month of Ramadan, I pray for the destruction of those who hate the Islamic religion to become the only system of governance in our country. Aamiin. I also pray that if Abdullahi Yuusuf is not good to our religion, then, may Allah disappear him very quickly from our people.

And you and I must say Aamiin for that incredible prayer and Duco. Aamiin for my side.........Ilaahow iga aqbal.

The reason, I think, you accuse us is because we only say No to Abdullahi Yuusuf, No to Kuffri, No to injustice against our people from Marka to Boorame, from Seylac to Kismaayo. Now, we understand you, but did you forget that I was the only opponent of Qabqableyaal who gave his loyalty to Allah and his Prophet (scw)?

I am fasting this holy month of Ramadan, I pray for the destruction of those who hate the Islamic religion to become the only system of governance in our country. Aamiin. I also pray that if Abdullahi Yuusuf is not good to our religion, then, may Allah disappear him very quickly from our people.

And you and I must say Aamiin for that incredible prayer and Duco. Aamiin for my side.........Ilaahow iga aqbal.

^^^lol. Do not pray for things that might hurt you more.

It was never about a man for me, but what is best for all. I am not so shameless as to pretend to be closer to the faith than others. I tell as it is, hypocracy is grave.

The looters of Muslim properties and farms, the killers of the innocent Somali Muslims. Those who have hate in their hearts for fellow Somali Muslims and ignore htier plight, who support, colluded with the said killers.

I have never cursed but I pray for and give Duah to all my people, that Allah guide us to peace in this life and here after.

Aamiin for my
side
.........Ilaahow iga aqbal.

hence clan...? :(

Islam is the religion of 1.6 billion Muslims and not the tool of the greedy few.

^^^lol. Do not pray for things that might hurt you more.

It was never about a man for me, but what is best for all. I am not so shameless as to pretend to be closer to the faith than others. I tell as it is, hypocracy is grave.

The looters of Muslim properties and farms, the killers of the innocent Somali Muslims. Those who have hate in their hearts for fellow Somali Muslims and ignore htier plight, who support, colluded with the said killers.

I have never cursed but I pray for and give Duah to all my people, that Allah guide us to peace in this life and here after.

Aamiin for my
side
.........Ilaahow iga aqbal.

hence clan...? :(

Islam is the religion of 1.6 billion Muslims and not the tool of the greedy few.

I see you finally added Kismaayo to your mantra of Marka and Baraawe, which we'd obviously used to agree. The point is, however, your addition of Kismaayo now stands out clearly with a reasonable notice, since awal a deliberate personal omission jirtay oo kama hadli jirin.

So why now on Kismaayo?

Jananka, it is sad you differentiate between two groups who both did come from a land far away, Galgaduud, to a land they, in kind, has no business whatsoever. Indhamadoowe himself admitted his co-occupier, now who went with the dust by fleeing, is a co-regionalist.

You rightly criticize Seeraar iyo Goobaale, laakiinse your deliberate reluctance or willful negligence, if I can say, the third fella, who now is personal non grata in Jubbooyinka politics, wali ma arkin.

Marka maxee ku kala duwan yihiin Indhamadoowe, Seeraar, Goobaale iyo their xaaraan ku heshiis co-occupying forces -- which was expected to happen on one day that badarkii xaaraan lagu heshiiyo inay never xalaalo lagu cuno forever or wax xalaal kasoo baxaan -- collapsed, facilitated by one fleeing.

Hadaa reer Shabeellada Hoose caddaalad u rabtid ama caddaalad kaa tahay, so do reer Jubbooyinka. Both do need caddaalad. Mid mala iska indhatiro, when especially both screens' proponents do play intertwined.

I see you finally added Kismaayo to your mantra of Marka and Baraawe, which we'd obviously used to agree. The point is, however, your addition of Kismaayo now stands out clearly with a reasonable notice, since awal a deliberate personal omission jirtay oo kama hadli jirin.

So why now on Kismaayo?

Jananka, it is sad you differentiate between two groups who both did come from a land far away, Galgaduud, to a land they, in kind, has no business whatsoever. Indhamadoowe himself admitted his co-occupier, now who went with the dust by fleeing, is a co-regionalist.

You rightly criticize Seeraar iyo Goobaale, laakiinse your deliberate reluctance or willful negligence, if I can say, the third fella, who now is personal non grata in Jubbooyinka politics, wali ma arkin.

Marka maxee ku kala duwan yihiin Indhamadoowe, Seeraar, Goobaale iyo their xaaraan ku heshiis co-occupying forces -- which was expected to happen on one day that badarkii xaaraan lagu heshiiyo inay never xalaalo lagu cuno forever or wax xalaal kasoo baxaan -- collapsed, facilitated by one fleeing.

Hadaa reer Shabeellada Hoose caddaalad u rabtid ama caddaalad kaa tahay, so do reer Jubbooyinka. Both do need caddaalad. Mid mala iska indhatiro, when especially both screens' proponents do play intertwined.

I am a human being mr MMA, Kismayu had problems I never agreed with the JVA as my previous posts would testify. Nor did I claim Kismayu as being an exclusive area of mine.

I regarded the Jubaland state formation as a way out of the debacle. Hiiraale's clan have a right like all others including yours to the city of Kismayu.

Today it is in the full hands of those who occupy the lower Shabbele as you no doubt understand.

So please no scoring points my friend.

I am a human being mr MMA, Kismayu had problems I never agreed with the JVA as my previous posts would testify. Nor did I claim Kismayu as being an exclusive area of mine.

I regarded the Jubaland state formation as a way out of the debacle. Hiiraale's clan have a right like all others including yours to the city of Kismayu.

Today it is in the full hands of those who occupy the lower Shabbele as you no doubt understand.

So please no scoring points my friend.