Sign in to follow this  
me

Sheekh XasanTurki oo sheegay in ay xoog ku soo furanayaan Sheekh Max'ed Ismail

Gabbal   

According to Miskiin even Gedo is occupied. How is it even possible to convince him that the reason Barre is in Jubooyinka is that his people are part of the people of the Jubooyinka as chronicled even more then hundred years ago in areas such as Doy, Jamaame, Kismaayo etc? History is witness, even Somali oral history.

Guuleed Jucfo in the Hawd in the 1920's reponded to a Hargeisa native who boasted of his family's nearness:

Axmad iyo walaalkeey Warsame waa u waramayaay'e

Warqad baan udiri Yusufkii waamahaas jiray'e

Barre tolkiis baa Kismaayo iyo Jubooyinkaba dego, Tolne deegaan ma aysan kala lahan, Barre shaqsigiisu maxaa reebaya? Cabdiqasim Salad Hassan was born in Caabudwaaq, who alleges he is an occupier in Mogadishu? Abdulahi Yusuf is from Gaalkacyo, who alleged he was an occupier in Boosaaso?

Sure Barre's clan are not the only inhabitants of Kismaayo but they nonetheless do settle there and even one of the more visible and he has as much right to be there as anyone else.

Caqli gal baa loo baahanyahay.

Gabbal   

According to Miskiin even Gedo is occupied. How is it even possible to convince him that the reason Barre is in Jubooyinka is that his people are part of the people of the Jubooyinka as chronicled even more then hundred years ago in areas such as Doy, Jamaame, Kismaayo etc? History is witness, even Somali oral history.

Guuleed Jucfo in the Hawd in the 1920's reponded to a Hargeisa native who boasted of his family's nearness:

Axmad iyo walaalkeey Warsame waa u waramayaay'e

Warqad baan udiri Yusufkii waamahaas jiray'e

Barre tolkiis baa Kismaayo iyo Jubooyinkaba dego, Tolne deegaan ma aysan kala lahan, Barre shaqsigiisu maxaa reebaya? Cabdiqasim Salad Hassan was born in Caabudwaaq, who alleges he is an occupier in Mogadishu? Abdulahi Yusuf is from Gaalkacyo, who alleged he was an occupier in Boosaaso?

Sure Barre's clan are not the only inhabitants of Kismaayo but they nonetheless do settle there and even one of the more visible and he has as much right to be there as anyone else.

Caqli gal baa loo baahanyahay.

I regarded the Jubaland state formation as a way out of the debacle. Hiiraale's clan have a right like all others including yours to the city of Kismayu.

I have no business in Kismaayo. Neither personal nor family. Even if you alluded, say, the clan I was said to belong's land, noo, it isn't. The only circumstance I do have common this once beautiful and great city is it is a Soomaali city, oo dad aan u dhalan ku hardamayo, anagoo soo taagan wali, whom we should never differentiate.

I, along with Indhamdoowe iyo kii kale laga ceeriye meesha has no business to rule or to participate Kismaayo currently. The only difference is I do understand my position, laakiin dadka kale waashay, would they?

I am afraid not.

Another interesting part is that you are against Laascaanood inay kamid noqoto Waqooyi Galbeed's dowlad, but you are, interestingly, fine with so-called, never gonna-happen "Jubbaland" oo dadka u dhalan rabin. Reer Dhoobleey, Baraare, Bu'aale iyo Afmadoow "Jubbaland" ma rabaan, so do reer Saakoow, Baardheere, Luuq iyo Ceelwaaq. So are Jilib, Jamaame iyo inta ka dhisan meesha.

Dad ayaa ku riyooday, now riyadii ayaa nightmare ku noqotay.

Nightmareka badan dhiigkar ayuu keenaa [according to Dr. Qac of Seero Seero Sate], hala is ilaaliyo, baliis, waala idinka naxaa Soomaali aa tihiinee. :D

I regarded the Jubaland state formation as a way out of the debacle. Hiiraale's clan have a right like all others including yours to the city of Kismayu.

I have no business in Kismaayo. Neither personal nor family. Even if you alluded, say, the clan I was said to belong's land, noo, it isn't. The only circumstance I do have common this once beautiful and great city is it is a Soomaali city, oo dad aan u dhalan ku hardamayo, anagoo soo taagan wali, whom we should never differentiate.

I, along with Indhamdoowe iyo kii kale laga ceeriye meesha has no business to rule or to participate Kismaayo currently. The only difference is I do understand my position, laakiin dadka kale waashay, would they?

I am afraid not.

Another interesting part is that you are against Laascaanood inay kamid noqoto Waqooyi Galbeed's dowlad, but you are, interestingly, fine with so-called, never gonna-happen "Jubbaland" oo dadka u dhalan rabin. Reer Dhoobleey, Baraare, Bu'aale iyo Afmadoow "Jubbaland" ma rabaan, so do reer Saakoow, Baardheere, Luuq iyo Ceelwaaq. So are Jilib, Jamaame iyo inta ka dhisan meesha.

Dad ayaa ku riyooday, now riyadii ayaa nightmare ku noqotay.

Nightmareka badan dhiigkar ayuu keenaa [according to Dr. Qac of Seero Seero Sate], hala is ilaaliyo, baliis, waala idinka naxaa Soomaali aa tihiinee. :D

Its all about choice Mr MMA, the people of LA have had their say, what ever I say or do does not change the fact who they support.

"interestingly, fine with so-called, never gonna-happen "Jubbland" oo dadka u dhalan rabin. Reer Dhoobleey, Baraare, Bu'aale iyo Afmadoow "Jubbaland""

Never gonna happen you say, aside from the technicals from Mogadishu who stopped this project that is Jubaland? Who protest aagainst it in Afmadow, Baraare, Buaale and so on? Give me one protest against it in these said regions?

I agree no one man should rule any area nor one clan, but your statement is baseless. Jubaland i.e. Gedo and the two Juba's is a threat to some, who knew MMA was part of that group?

Its all about choice Mr MMA, the people of LA have had their say, what ever I say or do does not change the fact who they support.

"interestingly, fine with so-called, never gonna-happen "Jubbland" oo dadka u dhalan rabin. Reer Dhoobleey, Baraare, Bu'aale iyo Afmadoow "Jubbaland""

Never gonna happen you say, aside from the technicals from Mogadishu who stopped this project that is Jubaland? Who protest aagainst it in Afmadow, Baraare, Buaale and so on? Give me one protest against it in these said regions?

I agree no one man should rule any area nor one clan, but your statement is baseless. Jubaland i.e. Gedo and the two Juba's is a threat to some, who knew MMA was part of that group?

Gabbal   

Who protest aagainst it in Afmadow, Baraare, Buaale and so on? Give me one protest against it in these said regions?

I agree no one man should rule any area nor one clan, but your statement is baseless.
Jubaland i.e. Gedo and the two Juba's is a threat to some, who knew MMA was part of that group?

:D

I don't understand why some even bother. Is not the administration of Jilib being arrested for supporting Jubbaland? Is not Xildhibaan Cabdirashiid Xiddig, the representative of the demographic base of Bu'aale, Afmadow, etc in the Somali parliament, one of the main co-facilitators of the building of Jubbaland in support of Barre?

Forget even about the Baardheere, Ceelwaaq, and Luuq uu si indha-adeeg ah oo bareer ah aad u sheegtey. What in the world is Barre doing in Baardheere? Why did he not go to Qansax-dheere? :D

Gabbal   

Who protest aagainst it in Afmadow, Baraare, Buaale and so on? Give me one protest against it in these said regions?

I agree no one man should rule any area nor one clan, but your statement is baseless.
Jubaland i.e. Gedo and the two Juba's is a threat to some, who knew MMA was part of that group?

:D

I don't understand why some even bother. Is not the administration of Jilib being arrested for supporting Jubbaland? Is not Xildhibaan Cabdirashiid Xiddig, the representative of the demographic base of Bu'aale, Afmadow, etc in the Somali parliament, one of the main co-facilitators of the building of Jubbaland in support of Barre?

Forget even about the Baardheere, Ceelwaaq, and Luuq uu si indha-adeeg ah oo bareer ah aad u sheegtey. What in the world is Barre doing in Baardheere? Why did he not go to Qansax-dheere? :D

Maf Kees   

MMAqiyaar is right General Duke. Unlike HornAfrique, you're an honest and consistent person, but you show some cracks of qabyaalad from time to time. We all know that you're sometimes a little more interested in the interest of ******* or ******, than the interest of Somaliweyn at large.

No clan names, baliis.

[ October 10, 2006, 00:22: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Maf Kees   

MMAqiyaar is right General Duke. Unlike HornAfrique, you're an honest and consistent person, but you show some cracks of qabyaalad from time to time. We all know that you're sometimes a little more interested in the interest of ******* or ******, than the interest of Somaliweyn at large.

No clan names, baliis.

[ October 10, 2006, 00:22: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]