Sign in to follow this  
me

Sheekh XasanTurki oo sheegay in ay xoog ku soo furanayaan Sheekh Max'ed Ismail

me   

General Duke there is no panic here. I do not believe that there will be a clan war. The only ones that want a clan war today are the enemies of the Somali people. The Somali people are wiser today. We mistrust each other, but we all want peace.

What is happening now is described in Franz Fannon’s wretched of the earth. He stated that:

Sometimes colonialism attempts to dislocate or create diversions around the upward thrust of nationalism. Instead of organizing the sheikhs and the chiefs against the ‘revolutionaries’ in the towns, native committees organize the tribes and confraternities into parties. Confronted with the urban party which was beginning to ‘embody the national will’ and to constitute a danger for the colonial regime, splinter groups are born, and tendencies and parties which have their origin in ethnical or regional differences spring up. It is the entire tribe which is turning itself into a political party, closely advised by the colonialists.

The revolutionary party today is the ICU and it has already begun to embody the national will. The colonialist regime (Anarchists supported by the Ethio’s) will use every tool to their disposal to preserve the status quo. They will try to make this struggle look like a clan struggle. The PL leadership will position itself so that they are seen as the champions of their clan. SL will do the same. They will try to portray the ICU as an alien force that is invading their clans’ land. They will scare the population. They will try to manipulate that fear and translate it into popular support. The ICU is not helping itself; they should communicate with the common man in every Somali city. They should share their vision with the people. The common man is tired of war, he wants peace. PL and SL are entities of the past. The common man does not see them as the future. They have done their work. They have served the people well in the past 16 years. The Somali people living those regions are grateful, but now the time has come that they should work for the greater good of the Somali nation. The people have entrusted them with the power to lead and the people can take that power away if they see that it is misused. Riyaale earning 400.000 Dollars a year while there is 92% unemployment rate in SL is not good leadership. Cade Muuse selling the Mineral and oil wealth of PL for 12 million and some shares is not accountable leadership. The people are fed up with these practices. Either SL and PL will reform or ‘waa lagu kala tagayaa’. It does not seem to me that the leadership of SL and PL care about the common man. Even if they care it seems that the leadership is incompetent. I hope that they see their weakness and that they negotiate with the ICU. The common man deserves it.

Again you bring nothing new to the table. I dont want a clan war and not one between my two closest clans i.e. Mogadishu and Puntland.

We want equality and peace. Shariah law is fine, but why must it be under the control of oen group? I want Shariah law in Puntland and Somaliland and Djabouti, but it must come from the people and not from the top imposed.

You speak of reveloution, but how many in Puntland and Somaliland want a reveloution today, we want developement and not a new fake war in our region? Ethiopia you say, but I have bigger problems with TB, polio and hunger. I dont want to destroy the little we built. We have had this type of fake dawns. The courts came about through the gun and will no doubt exit by it.

Again you bring nothing new to the table. I dont want a clan war and not one between my two closest clans i.e. Mogadishu and Puntland.

We want equality and peace. Shariah law is fine, but why must it be under the control of oen group? I want Shariah law in Puntland and Somaliland and Djabouti, but it must come from the people and not from the top imposed.

You speak of reveloution, but how many in Puntland and Somaliland want a reveloution today, we want developement and not a new fake war in our region? Ethiopia you say, but I have bigger problems with TB, polio and hunger. I dont want to destroy the little we built. We have had this type of fake dawns. The courts came about through the gun and will no doubt exit by it.

me   

It is a Catch 22.But there is a way out for the ICU. Thats why they will start with Baydhabo and delegitmize the TFG. They will use the clan card, they will use their Riyaals and bribe left right and center. They will make sure that they have atleast half the parlementarians. What will the TFG do? Arrest the parlementarians?

You might be thinking that the TFG and PL and SL have Ethiopian support. Ethiopia will do nothing. They do not have the fundings for sustained fighting in Somalia and the US is not gonna fund it for them. I believe that the ICU has the US's blessings for now.

me   

It is a Catch 22.But there is a way out for the ICU. Thats why they will start with Baydhabo and delegitmize the TFG. They will use the clan card, they will use their Riyaals and bribe left right and center. They will make sure that they have atleast half the parlementarians. What will the TFG do? Arrest the parlementarians?

You might be thinking that the TFG and PL and SL have Ethiopian support. Ethiopia will do nothing. They do not have the fundings for sustained fighting in Somalia and the US is not gonna fund it for them. I believe that the ICU has the US's blessings for now.

You might be thinking that the TFG and PL and SL have Ethiopian support. Ethiopia will do nothing.

I agree, but Puntland and TFG do not need Ethiopia support,to fight the courts.

I put to you that once they attack Baidoa they will face their first set back. The whole clans of Puntland in the country and diaspora will support the self defence of the government. Thats the reason Xasan Dahir always denies attacking Baidoa and says he will not regardless of the younger officers in his camp like Abu Mansuur. He knows he will face a real foe.

Somalia was a number of powers, Hargaysa, Garowe, Mogadishu...Thats the end game.

You might be thinking that the TFG and PL and SL have Ethiopian support. Ethiopia will do nothing.

I agree, but Puntland and TFG do not need Ethiopia support,to fight the courts.

I put to you that once they attack Baidoa they will face their first set back. The whole clans of Puntland in the country and diaspora will support the self defence of the government. Thats the reason Xasan Dahir always denies attacking Baidoa and says he will not regardless of the younger officers in his camp like Abu Mansuur. He knows he will face a real foe.

Somalia was a number of powers, Hargaysa, Garowe, Mogadishu...Thats the end game.

me   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Then negotiate with the ICU, find a way for intergrating PLand SL with the courts system. The SL and PL leadership do not want to negotiate, they fear that they might loose power. They want the status quo to remain the same :D

Sharia law is fine by you. Alright then you are halfway there. Now we need reform and end to federalism and secessionism (the real reason I why I am cheering for the courts today).

me   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Then negotiate with the ICU, find a way for intergrating PLand SL with the courts system. The SL and PL leadership do not want to negotiate, they fear that they might loose power. They want the status quo to remain the same :D

Sharia law is fine by you. Alright then you are halfway there. Now we need reform and end to federalism and secessionism (the real reason I why I am cheering for the courts today).

me   

They are patient. Unless they are tricked into fighting, they will not attack Baydhabo. This war will be won by politics not guns. If they attack Baydhabo today then they will make a mistake. They are patient, they will consolidate their power. They will conscript more soldiers and they will train their forces while they are working on a political solution. If they attack PL or Baydhabo today, the outcome is uncertain. I believe that they will bide their time. We will have one boring month now, unless PL,TFG,Ethio's attack tehcourts.

me   

They are patient. Unless they are tricked into fighting, they will not attack Baydhabo. This war will be won by politics not guns. If they attack Baydhabo today then they will make a mistake. They are patient, they will consolidate their power. They will conscript more soldiers and they will train their forces while they are working on a political solution. If they attack PL or Baydhabo today, the outcome is uncertain. I believe that they will bide their time. We will have one boring month now, unless PL,TFG,Ethio's attack tehcourts.

Will, unlike you I believe these courts actions and their percieved threat to the region and world might get two secesionist states rather than one.

What if through clan warfare Puntland declares itself anf recognise Somaliland, what do you think Ethiopia and Kenya would do?

We have been betrayed before and who to say we are not heading to the end of Somalia as an idea.

somaliland.gif Somaliland flafg.

taliban-flag-b.jpg Southern flag..

somalilg.gif

Puntland f;ag with the Shahada and maybe a crescent..

Will, unlike you I believe these courts actions and their percieved threat to the region and world might get two secesionist states rather than one.

What if through clan warfare Puntland declares itself anf recognise Somaliland, what do you think Ethiopia and Kenya would do?

We have been betrayed before and who to say we are not heading to the end of Somalia as an idea.

somaliland.gif Somaliland flafg.

taliban-flag-b.jpg Southern flag..

somalilg.gif

Puntland f;ag with the Shahada and maybe a crescent..

me   

Hahahahahah, CARRRRR! I never knew it was that deep in you. But I say CARRR, let them try. PL will have a civil war. I know of one PL clan that has given its support for PL on one condition. That they will stay a part of Somalia. If PL tries that joke, then it wil be a war. How far is garowe from that clans territory? 10 km? How far is Bosaso from the other clans territory? 10 km?. Ooh yeah remmember that Gaalkacyo is shared. Even Qardho is on a border. Will Eyl be the new capital of the 1 clan PL?

PL thats independant will also loose any claim in southern Somalia, say bye bye to the claim on Kismayo.

There is always internal friction between Gaalkacyo,Garowe and Bosaso. That might flare up 2. Ethiopia and Kenya can do nothing. Unlike you I believe that the ICU has reached critical mass. There is nothing that can stop it.

me   

Hahahahahah, CARRRRR! I never knew it was that deep in you. But I say CARRR, let them try. PL will have a civil war. I know of one PL clan that has given its support for PL on one condition. That they will stay a part of Somalia. If PL tries that joke, then it wil be a war. How far is garowe from that clans territory? 10 km? How far is Bosaso from the other clans territory? 10 km?. Ooh yeah remmember that Gaalkacyo is shared. Even Qardho is on a border. Will Eyl be the new capital of the 1 clan PL?

PL thats independant will also loose any claim in southern Somalia, say bye bye to the claim on Kismayo.

There is always internal friction between Gaalkacyo,Garowe and Bosaso. That might flare up 2. Ethiopia and Kenya can do nothing. Unlike you I believe that the ICU has reached critical mass. There is nothing that can stop it.