Sign in to follow this  
Bambina

to Tdot's and Ottawa 's Ladies

Bambina   

Salam Alaykum ,

Im done with my exams and Im almost ready to go back in Tdot , where I will face again the noise and countless rides on buses and subways.Im gonna miss Ottawa ,at least for 3 months , I got used to live in this quite city ,lol.The funny part is that even though I lived in Tdot , I never went inside the CN tower nor saw the Wonderland park , I know its a shame.Im only good in roaming around the downtown areas :D .

So Im hoping to have more fun , I would like to know which SOL ladies are from Tdot ?Maybe we can get together and do bunch of things. What do you think of it? I also like to know how many girls are from Ottawa too , making friends in those 2 cities are important.

bambina sis xaraam caleek why only da sis's,that will not be tolarated there in sol........it's like u were a white man n u called us niggaz to our face....yaa xabiibii :D:D:D .........asxantu

Bambina   

Salam ,

Lol xaraam to u checkmate ,the only reason this topic is reserved to ladies is because I dont want you guys to bother us during summer and tempt us to do unlawful things. :D:D:D

Besides , its a pity you are not a gal , we would have probably got along !sniff , sniff :(

You can also do the same thing and gather many nomads as possible in your city but then again it wouldnt be the same without us ladies , isnt it? :cool:

Lol xaraam to u checkmate ,the only reason this topic is reserved to ladies is because I dont want you guys to bother us during summer and tempt us to do unlawful things.

looooool bambina why xabiibti why

since when did cup of coffee become so unlawful lool...............asxantu

valerie   

hey..sis..my girls and I are going to the States this summer for bout 3 weeks...It would be nice to go with bunch of girls who live there..there's bout six of us.. safe

Blessed   

Have FUN ladies, the Toronto gals are sweet a sweet fun loving bunch. Made my holiday that much more sweeter last year!

Can I come again? :D :cool: smile.gif

x_quizit   

Hey Bambina, im a torontonian for over a decade and have yet to go to the CN Tower, cause heights like that scare me, and wonderland is cool, except all the rides make me sick, u'll usually find me in the kid section, sitting in a tea cup, looking like an overgrown kid :D

My friends and I are planning to do alot of activities in tdot this yr, such as going to the beach, centre island, zoo, barbeques,soccer games, etc, so ur more than wlc to hit me up when u wanna hang out.

Tuujiye   

BAMBINA SAME HERE..GOING BACK HOME FOR THE SUMMER!!!!! CAN'T WAIT..

WARAA HARUUN KAGANBISO NOOH GABARTAAN WAQTI KOOLKOOLIS LEE MAROSAA. JIID JIID WILI MAGAARIN TUUG TUUGOOWNA WEE DHAAFTAY..LOL...JOKE..

KAABA WERE HAVE YOU BEEN MAN?

WARAA CHECKMATE BAMBINA WEE KAA YARTAHAY AMEE KUGU SUUXDAA!!LOOOOOL..BAMBINA !!I'M JOKING!!

WARAA I'M GONNA MISS O-TOWN..PEACE

Iffah   

I've been here for over 10 yrs too and I've only been to the CN tower for the first time last yr...I guess the damn structure aa naga hor imaaday since we see it every day eh? I gotta tell you tho, the elevator ride to the skypod was the best (even tho dhagahi inay dhub i noqdeen for a while)...I actually got the courage to peek through the glass while we were going up. But Wonderland...that is my place! We used to go almost every summer since the 6th grade. Now my sisters are persuading hooyo to buy the season pass - (i'm getting one too since i'm their designated driver) So I'll be seeing alot of that place again this summer. Bambina, hit me up if you need a seating partner for the cool rides ;) ...but I'll tell you now, I'm never going back on the mighty canadian mind buster coaster or the drop zone! redface.gif .. Other than those 2, I'm down for whatever icon_razz.gif

Meenah, you know you're welcome back here anytime...laakiin, bring B along so we can give her a near heart attack too :D

Blessed   

Originally posted by Haaruun:

Ameenah
, Only gals made ur holiday sweeter???...come again?

Oooh! My bad :D and two (or would that be three) of T.dots most gentle of men smile.gif

You keep disappearing dee.. can't be mad at for 4getting ya :D

Maahli,

hehehehehe! I think lady be would love that, I does!

Bambina, you've never been to wonderland?

Gosh, and its so close! I was a season-holder ticket all throughout highschool. I even worked there 2 years (for the free passes ;) ).

I think I will go back this year.

I gotta tell you tho, the elevator ride to the skypod was the best

Agree with you 120 % was so cool.

Visited tdot during winter, and admired the view.

Wish it was more clearer heard u can see as far as the big apple.

Liked the display at the top, The first telephone made by Bell etc . Ended up joking about what were the africans doing at that time ? A haitian friend answered dancing to the drum and the ladies carrying the calabashes. lol :D:D

Was an enjoyable visit. Inshallah may visit again and see what else is is there too see intoronto, (still havent gone 2 the Niagara falls) and enjoy the company of fellow SOL ladies. ;)

Enjoy your hols. ;)

Has Ne 1 been to the new ride the Tomb Raider?

I think it wasn't as good as it appeared, except it kinda feels like your flying,you guys should try it (unless your afraid of heights it icon_razz.gif

in that case............)

P.s. for those of you really like fun and dancing check out Caribanna which happens in the summer :cool: wun.

sMiLeY   

girl i feel ya ....... i live in T.O and i have never even passed beside the CN tower....... but guess what u gotta check out WONDERLAND......... i love that place ....i'm gonna bounce out of T.O this summer ... i'm going to LONDON UK ...... little too excited. The best place in the summer is down town T.O gotta chill there.