Sign in to follow this  
LANDER

Region 5 shrinking by the day

LANDER   

You have even had the audacity to claim that the architect of the SNM, and its holy struggle against a regime with genocidal intent, was Barre's twin Cabdillahi yusuf and his power crazed movement, who were simply envious that it was Barre and his kind raping the Somali nation instead of them . We have even heard from you the term faqqash was invented by cabdillaahi yusuf and his supporters .

Ciiyaalka maweeliiskoga lo dhafa dee wa ku sidee Kowneyn :D

Terrible situation. But not suprising and to think two of my uncles fought to reclaim that land in 1977 alhamdulilah they both returned safely. But just thinking of all those who died trying to reclaim what was rightfully ours makes my blood boil :mad: . The pitiful situation we somalis are in there in region 5 and NFD not to mention in Somalia proper has been going on way too long. Unfortunately I dont see anyone doing anything about it. At this rate we (particularly those of region 5) will be the next Palestine. God Forbid

Terrible situation. But not suprising and to think two of my uncles fought to reclaim that land in 1977 alhamdulilah they both returned safely. But just thinking of all those who died trying to reclaim what was rightfully ours makes my blood boil :mad: . The pitiful situation we somalis are in there in region 5 and NFD not to mention in Somalia proper has been going on way too long. Unfortunately I dont see anyone doing anything about it. At this rate we (particularly those of region 5) will be the next Palestine. God Forbid

AYOUB   

Lander thanks for that.

The question remains, what is the solution to this problem? Is it time for Somalis living in Ethiopia and Oromos to make peace and stand together and get rid off the Tigre minority government playing them against each other? I don't see help from outside coming anytime time soon.

AYOUB   

Lander thanks for that.

The question remains, what is the solution to this problem? Is it time for Somalis living in Ethiopia and Oromos to make peace and stand together and get rid off the Tigre minority government playing them against each other? I don't see help from outside coming anytime time soon.

AYOUB   

Lander thanks for that.

We should stop living in that worthless kacaan history along with the crude propaganda of the late barre regime, i cant believe this psuedo-history still reverberates today.

The sitiuation we are in demands that we exercise caution and act in our self interest,

i am refering to all somalis.

In Somali galbeed we have been divided into hostile political poles, the ONLF and the other party which is the loose alliance of all the different clans that are not represented in the ONLF.

The tigray have succefully used this divide and conquer technique to further thier own ends.

They have also set Somali against oromo, by suporting Oromo expansion at the expense of the Somalis.

This at the time when the tigray only number 4 million out of the 60-70 million estimated population of Ethiopia, and also when most of ethiopias earnings of foriegn currency comes from

the Oromo region,and allot of the soldiers in the war against the Eritreans were forcefully conscripted Oromos.

When will we realise that the solution to the ethiopian problem is by common cause with our muslim brothers who are also under colonization.

We should stop living in that worthless kacaan history along with the crude propaganda of the late barre regime, i cant believe this psuedo-history still reverberates today.

The sitiuation we are in demands that we exercise caution and act in our self interest,

In Somali galbeed we have been divided into hostile political poles, the ONLF and the other party which is the loose alliance of all the different clans that are not represented in the ONLF.

The tigray have succefully used this divide and conquer technique to further thier own ends.

They have also set Somali against oromo, by suporting Oromo expansion at the expense of the Somalis.

This at the time when the tigray only number 4 million out of the 60-70 million estimated population of Ethiopia, and also when most of ethiopias earnings of foriegn currency comes from

the Oromo region,and allot of the soldiers in the war against the Eritreans were forcefully conscripted Oromos.

When will we realise that the solution to the ethiopian problem is by common cause with our muslim brothers who are also under colonization.

LANDER   

Originally posted by Oda_Nobunaga:

good point Oda

LANDER   

good point Oda

LANDER   

good point Oda

Salaan...

Soomaali Galbeed maalintee ahaataba wee soo noqonee, insha allaah. Hope ma laga quursado, dadkii naftooda u quurayna dagaalkii 77 ee lagu hoobtay iyo sanadihii ka danbeeye Eebe ha u naxariisto dhamaantood, aamiin.

The capture of Jigjiga and beyond of Soomaali Galbeed in 1978:

p7lbe060083.jpg

Original caption: Soldiers of the Western Somali Liberation Front pile on the back of a tractor for the drive to the front.

They were leaving from Jigjiga. Rag waa kuwaasaa, and as they said rag waa kuwii hore, hadalka waa intuu yiri.

z6vkuuba.jpg

Original caption: Cuban soldier Carlos Orlando, 20, (foreground with overcoat) talks to reporters here 1/27 {1978} following his capture by Somali insurgents...

By "here" they meant the village of Tuug Wajaale, Soomaali Galbeed.

Salaan...

Soomaali Galbeed maalintee ahaataba wee soo noqonee, insha allaah. Hope ma laga quursado, dadkii naftooda u quurayna dagaalkii 77 ee lagu hoobtay iyo sanadihii ka danbeeye Eebe ha u naxariisto dhamaantood, aamiin.

The capture of Jigjiga and beyond of Soomaali Galbeed in 1978:

p7lbe060083.jpg

Original caption: Soldiers of the Western Somali Liberation Front pile on the back of a tractor for the drive to the front.

They were leaving from Jigjiga. Rag waa kuwaasaa, and as they said rag waa kuwii hore, hadalka waa intuu yiri.

z6vkuuba.jpg

Original caption: Cuban soldier Carlos Orlando, 20, (foreground with overcoat) talks to reporters here 1/27 {1978} following his capture by Somali insurgents...

By "here" they meant the village of Tuug Wajaale, Soomaali Galbeed.