Sign in to follow this  
LANDER

Region 5 shrinking by the day

nuune   

one day this Region u r calling "region 5" will be freed, on that day many people will hate to see such development taking place.

nuune   

one day this Region u r calling "region 5" will be freed, on that day many people will hate to see such development taking place.

nuune   

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by OG_Girl:

Do you know why Siyad Bare went war with Ethiopia 1977? Well, I will tell you, freedom fighters that time (OLF)where controling over 75% of our Land , since Djibouti took their independence from France and refused to be part of Somali Rebulic and declare their own... Siyad Bare scared that Oggaden will do the same and he will loose his control over "us" so he wanted to spoil it.He thought the Land will back soon and people refuse to be part of His kingdom!!!!

What a great and deliberate distortion of the truth. It only sums up one thing dear that you have been spoon-fed with pack of false interpratation of history and you failed to question neither look for facts.

OLF controlling 75%..? They did not even control 75% of a square centimetre, cause they simply did not exist at all at that time. There was what was called the WSLF and they themselves only existed in paper. The work in the ground which was fighting the 'xabashi' was done by real Somali soldiers in the Somali National Army led by then President Siyaad. And the best thing you can do OG-girl is show respect to the thousands who have died for a cause that u only support from your arm-chair.

Siyaad above anything else merits the praise of the people from the Western region of Ethipia and NFD of Kenya.He has brought into fold and given them high ranks of the government people who were not even born in Somalia but were from these regions. People like the Gabyos, Taraaxs, Aden Kukays,Malinguurs and many others whom he posted as diplomats representing Somalia in the wide World.Not mentioning the thousands of others who were integrated into the the Somali civil service. This was due to the article in the constitution which said any Somali born in an ywhere of this world has the same right as the same one born within Somalia.

To come around and bite the hand that fed you is a disgrace.

The war was bad not for the Somalis in region five but the others of Somali state cause it resulted to the annihilation of our armed forces. And I believe to this date the Siyaad won that war against the Xabashi but was beaten by the two international powers of the world at that time cause they did not want the expanssion of Somalia.

It is not Siyaad you should blame but those who have homed in to the Ethipians in order to achieve their political gains. The kinds as such SSDF, SNM, and USC who were given bases in Ethiopia to counter primarily the Somali rebellion groups whithin Ethiopia. And in latter stages the so called leaders of Somaliland, Puntland and the tenetless warlords who have made Ethipia their masters, but please not Siyaad. With Siyaad, Somalia always caused fear in the hearts of Ethiopians.

Jumatatu   

Do you know why Siyad Bare went war with Ethiopia 1977? Well, I will tell you, freedom fighters that time (OLF)where controling over 75% of our Land , since Djibouti took their independence from France and refused to be part of Somali Rebulic and declare their own... Siyad Bare scared that Oggaden will do the same and he will loose his control over "us" so he wanted to spoil it.He thought the Land will back soon and people refuse to be part of His kingdom!!!!

What a great and deliberate distortion of the truth. It only sums up one thing dear that you have been spoon-fed with pack of false interpratation of history and you failed to question neither look for facts.

OLF controlling 75%..? They did not even control 75% of a square centimetre, cause they simply did not exist at all at that time. There was what was called the WSLF and they themselves only existed in paper. The work in the ground which was fighting the 'xabashi' was done by real Somali soldiers in the Somali National Army led by then President Siyaad. And the best thing you can do OG-girl is show respect to the thousands who have died for a cause that u only support from your arm-chair.

Siyaad above anything else merits the praise of the people from the Western region of Ethipia and NFD of Kenya.He has brought into fold and given them high ranks of the government people who were not even born in Somalia but were from these regions. People like the Gabyos, Taraaxs, Aden Kukays,Malinguurs and many others whom he posted as diplomats representing Somalia in the wide World.Not mentioning the thousands of others who were integrated into the the Somali civil service. This was due to the article in the constitution which said any Somali born in an ywhere of this world has the same right as the same one born within Somalia.

The war was bad not for the Somalis in region five but the others of Somali state cause it resulted to the annihilation of our armed forces. And I believe to this date the Siyaad won that war against the Xabashi but was beaten by the two international powers of the world at that time cause they did not want the expanssion of Somalia.

It is not Siyaad you should blame but those who have homed in to the Ethipians in order to achieve their political gains. The kinds as such SSDF, SNM, and USC who were given bases in Ethiopia to counter primarily the Somali rebellion groups whithin Ethiopia. And in latter stages the so called leaders of Somaliland, Puntland and the tenetless warlords who have made Ethipia their masters, but please not Siyaad. With Siyaad, Somalia always caused fear in the hearts of Ethiopians.

Jumatatu   

OG_Girl   

Thanks Hanaan, for understanding dear. I was pissed off from Some people talking like they care Somalia and Somalis but the truth they don't see farther than their noses.

Bachelor and Intizaar , dearests , you can share the map with me ,but we should first thank nuune who created this map for "just me" smile.gif .

Jumatatu, keep chassing Smith and Nationalist, I am not intrested your opinion.

Salam

OG_Girl   

Thanks Hanaan, for understanding dear. I was pissed off from Some people talking like they care Somalia and Somalis but the truth they don't see farther than their noses.

Bachelor and Intizaar , dearests , you can share the map with me ,but we should first thank nuune who created this map for "just me" smile.gif .

Salam

OG_Girl   

Salam

OG Girl, my dear I never thought this day would come. But Jumatatu more or less has a point there.

Somalis not from those regions gave their lives for that part of Somalia and because of our 'comrades' betrayal we were defeated and Somalia itself gradually turned into chaos.

Juma, if Siad Barre ruled with justice, SSDF and SNM and the respective Pland and Sland would have never had to stoop so low to coöperate with Ethiopia. These people were forced to do so. To judge this, is a total outrage regarding the horrible damage inflicted upon these two groups by Siad Barre.

Og Girl, Somalis since the beginning tried to liberate the occupied regions. The SYL under leadership of former president Marhum Abdirashid Ali Shermarke spearheaded Somali-Weynism at such a height that brought shivers on the Ethiopian, Kenyan and French backs.

OG Girl, my dear I never thought this day would come. But Jumatatu more or less has a point there.

Somalis not from those regions gave their lives for that part of Somalia and because of our 'comrades' betrayal we were defeated and Somalia itself gradually turned into chaos.

Juma, if Siad Barre ruled with justice, SSDF and SNM and the respective Pland and Sland would have never had to stoop so low to coöperate with Ethiopia. These people were forced to do so. To judge this, is a total outrage regarding the horrible damage inflicted upon these two groups by Siad Barre.

Og Girl, Somalis since the beginning tried to liberate the occupied regions. The SYL under leadership of former president Marhum Abdirashid Ali Shermarke spearheaded Somali-Weynism at such a height that brought shivers on the Ethiopian, Kenyan and French backs.

Jumatatu   

Ehem..! Am not giving you my opinion. Am just opposed to your distortion of facts. Or are you used to been applauded even if you are wrong.? I wonder indeed..!

Nationalist:

if Siad Barre ruled with justice, SSDF and SNM and the respective Pland and Sland would have never had to stoop so low to coöperate with Ethiopia.

Am not justifying it sxb, but give credit to the old deceased man where credit is due.

The SYL under leadership of former president Marhum Abdirashid Ali Shermarke spearheaded Somali-Weynism

Does the name Abdullahi Isse ring a bell?

Jumatatu   

Ehem..! Am not giving you my opinion. Am just opposed to your distortion of facts. Or are you used to been applauded even if you are wrong.? I wonder indeed..!

Nationalist:

if Siad Barre ruled with justice, SSDF and SNM and the respective Pland and Sland would have never had to stoop so low to coöperate with Ethiopia.

Am not justifying it sxb, but give credit to the old deceased man where credit is due.

The SYL under leadership of former president Marhum Abdirashid Ali Shermarke spearheaded Somali-Weynism

Does the name Abdullahi Isse ring a bell?