LANDER

Region 5 shrinking by the day

OG_Girl   

I am calm. but I just hate hypocrites dee :mad:

Just stay away from our affairs and stay in your Puntland mate :rolleyes:

Salam

Rahima   

OG_Girl,

Sister they are still killing each other, don't expect much from such people.

At the same time, there are many Somalis from Somalia who are in support of the struggle. I know of two of my fathers friends who died in the jihaad, may Allah accept them as shuhadaa. We shouldn't brush everyone with the same stroke, but yes i understand your frustration, a hidden enemy is worse than the clear one.

Rahima   

OG_Girl,

At the same time, there are many Somalis from Somalia who are in support of the struggle. I know of two of my fathers friends who died in the jihaad, may Allah accept them as shuhadaa. We shouldn't brush everyone with the same stroke, but yes i understand your frustration, a hidden enemy is worse than the clear one.

Rahima   

OG_Girl,

LANDER   

Bottom line is, Ethiopia is an escape-goat and Somalis are only their own worst enemies. Good to see horn, that you edited that part about Siyad Barre and the SNM because that is precisely the type of mentality I refer too. Until Somalis begin to show some real love, respect and understanding for one another they will continue to be easy pickings for others. Every time something doesn't go our way we can't just be looking outside and pointing fingers, that is the easy and cowardly way out. Inert soul searching, concessions and sacrifice in order to attain the well-being of all Somali peoples is needed. I don't expect to see such charismatic leadership anytime soon, but one can only hope. The downer comes from watching newer generations of young Somalis plagued by the same type of self-righteous hypocritical stigmas that was instilled in their predecessors. True Somali nationalism has long been dead and we’re only left with remnants forged by decades of duplicity.

LANDER   

Bottom line is, Ethiopia is an escape-goat and Somalis are only their own worst enemies. Good to see horn, that you edited that part about Siyad Barre and the SNM because that is precisely the type of mentality I refer too. Until Somalis begin to show some real love, respect and understanding for one another they will continue to be easy pickings for others. Every time something doesn't go our way we can't just be looking outside and pointing fingers, that is the easy and cowardly way out. Inert soul searching, concessions and sacrifice in order to attain the well-being of all Somali peoples is needed. I don't expect to see such charismatic leadership anytime soon, but one can only hope. The downer comes from watching newer generations of young Somalis plagued by the same type of self-righteous hypocritical stigmas that was instilled in their predecessors. True Somali nationalism has long been dead and we’re only left with remnants forged by decades of duplicity.

LANDER   

Bachelor   

OG the worrior take it easy sister. One day you will be our first female presidant INSHA ALLAH, we are determend to free that land by any means necessary. By the way, i liked the map ;)

Bottom line is, Ethiopia is an escape-goat and Somalis are only their own worst enemies.

He nailed it. Ethiopia is not stronger but at this moment they are dealing with weaker and divided people called Somali be it inside or outside. If anyone at anytime expect any good deed from Ethiopia then he is using wrong substance. Until Somalis come up with clear vision and strategy to deal with Ethiopia. We will be victim everywhere.

Bachelor   

OG the worrior take it easy sister. One day you will be our first female presidant INSHA ALLAH, we are determend to free that land by any means necessary. By the way, i liked the map ;)

Bottom line is, Ethiopia is an escape-goat and Somalis are only their own worst enemies.

He nailed it. Ethiopia is not stronger but at this moment they are dealing with weaker and divided people called Somali be it inside or outside. If anyone at anytime expect any good deed from Ethiopia then he is using wrong substance. Until Somalis come up with clear vision and strategy to deal with Ethiopia. We will be victim everywhere.

Bachelor