Sign in to follow this  
Peace Action

U.S. Aiding Somalia in Its Plan to Retake Its Capital

It will be Interesting to see whether the Al Shabab deviants will try to hold their own against this 'supposed' firepower being backed by the US or like last time, will they just go undergroound and resume the insurgent(read: cowardly) style of warfare that they've become infamous for..

If I were a betting man, I think I'd put my money on the latter. Al Shabab are too fickle, too ignoble to hold their own against any serious armed opposition. They've only been fortunate enough to reach their current heights of impudence in southern Somalia solely because of the irresolute nature of Sheikh Sharif's leadership. But in any case, I fear these sons of b!tches will, yet again, hearken back to their trademark suicide bombings and resort once again to wreaking further havoc and devastation on the civilian population, just to spoil things for the TFG.

And unless, the TFG puts together a concrete plan to tackle the aftermath of an Al Shabab defeat in South Somalia, I'm afraid the status quo will only be repeated, irregardless of any help received from any foreign power.

So, When the federal government re-takes the capital, we will end up Shariif, Indhocade and co to be our leaders? disaster walaahay. maraykan danta soomalida ma wado.

In my opinion, shabaab should be given an oppurtunity to rule entire somalia. They are the only group capable bring SomaliLand and Puntand to the fold.

Decay, if they were given the opportunity would you live there??? i doubt it very much

So, When the federal government re-takes the capital, we will end up Shariif, Indhocade and co to be our leaders? disaster walaahay. maraykan danta soomalida ma wado.

In my opinion, shabaab should be given an oppurtunity to rule entire somalia. They are the only group capable bring SomaliLand and Puntand to the fold.

Decay, if they were given the opportunity would you live there??? i doubt it very much

RaMpAgE   

yaaye, America is gonna give us ',DEMOCRACY', we will all be living free, freedom for everyone, yaayeee.

Oh and Ethiopia is gonna provide us with peace and security, and we shall all live happliy ever after :(:(

RaMpAgE   

yaaye, America is gonna give us ',DEMOCRACY', we will all be living free, freedom for everyone, yaayeee.

Oh and Ethiopia is gonna provide us with peace and security, and we shall all live happliy ever after :(:(

RaMpAgE