Sign in to follow this  
Peace Action

U.S. Aiding Somalia in Its Plan to Retake Its Capital

^^^ Nothing confidential about it. As for the US, if they enter the war it will be a short adventure aimed at giving an advantage to the Sharif group.

We shall see.

If I was a decision-maker in the Sharif gov't, I would not publicize clandestine security support from the U.S. Grassroots nomads are xenophonobic and would grudgingly shift support to Al Shabaab and company against those supported by 'Gaallo'.

This has been the case in the past, even as far back as the hunt for Aideed in '93. This can potentially reverse the loss of support for Al Shabaab after the departure of the Ethiopian troops.

Think with your heads, gentlemen, not your emotions.

If I was a decision-maker in the Sharif gov't, I would not publicize clandestine security support from the U.S. Grassroots nomads are xenophonobic and would grudgingly shift support to Al Shabaab and company against those supported by 'Gaallo'.

This has been the case in the past, even as far back as the hunt for Aideed in '93. This can potentially reverse the loss of support for Al Shabaab after the departure of the Ethiopian troops.

Kashafa   

To the Xabashi dogs on this forum and to the peacenik-munaafiqs, I say this:

8_30.gif

Bootada beenta ah, iyo cago-juglaynta faariqa ah, intaa iska dhaaftaan, soo daaya waxaa aa haysaan yaa khawana . How long have we been hearing "Xoooox, xaaax, waa soo soconaa". Gather all of your men and all of your horses and let's see if you can break out of the 2 square kilometer prison you have been jailed in. :D

Mase, just like in '06, you're waiting for Ethiopian tanks to ride to the rescue ? Is that it ? Well, go on then. Call for Xabashi back-up. Have your Holy Scholars, with their impressive plummage and neatly pressed and perfummed qamiis and cimaamad, bless the Ethiopians as our newly-announced friends and allies.

Xoolo wax walbo ka filo, wouldn't be suprised if they actually ask for a fatwa.

Kashafa   

8_30.gif

Bootada beenta ah, iyo cago-juglaynta faariqa ah, intaa iska dhaaftaan, soo daaya waxaa aa haysaan yaa khawana . How long have we been hearing "Xoooox, xaaax, waa soo soconaa". Gather all of your men and all of your horses and let's see if you can break out of the 2 square kilometer prison you have been jailed in. :D

Mase, just like in '06, you're waiting for Ethiopian tanks to ride to the rescue ? Is that it ? Well, go on then. Call for Xabashi back-up. Have your Holy Scholars, with their impressive plummage and neatly pressed and perfummed qamiis and cimaamad, bless the Ethiopians as our newly-announced friends and allies.

Kashafa   

8_30.gif

Oz   

^^ Calling other members dogs is un-acceptable,know how to handle those feelings and how to control your reactions yaa Kashafa.

btw wlc back nothing has changed eh.

About the topic;I just hate to see the US using this opportunity with passion to destroy this country. Are they playing Chess on us that we don't know of?

Oz   

^^ Calling other members dogs is un-acceptable,know how to handle those feelings and how to control your reactions yaa Kashafa.

About the topic;I just hate to see the US using this opportunity with passion to destroy this country. Are they playing Chess on us that we don't know of?

Oz   

Kashafa wlc back, we thought you went to take part in the jihad, but you were hypernating in Sol unable to contibute because your of the guiqmire in Somalia.

The big quesion is why shabaab & HI are fighting their own former leader Sh. Sharif. Now Shabaab & HI are on the verge of an all out war, why?

Kashafa wlc back, we thought you went to take part in the jihad, but you were hypernating in Sol unable to contibute because your of the guiqmire in Somalia.

The big quesion is why shabaab & HI are fighting their own former leader Sh. Sharif. Now Shabaab & HI are on the verge of an all out war, why?

So, When the federal government re-takes the capital, we will end up Shariif, Indhocade and co to be our leaders? disaster walaahay. maraykan danta soomalida ma wado.

In my opinion, shabaab should be given an oppurtunity to rule entire somalia. They are the only group capable bring SomaliLand and Puntand to the fold.

So, When the federal government re-takes the capital, we will end up Shariif, Indhocade and co to be our leaders? disaster walaahay. maraykan danta soomalida ma wado.

In my opinion, shabaab should be given an oppurtunity to rule entire somalia. They are the only group capable bring SomaliLand and Puntand to the fold.