Sign in to follow this  
RendezVous

Preserving Generation X....

First and foremost, let me say asalam aleykum to all of you.

I have revisisted this issue of Preserving Our Generations from time to time without the forum giving it due consideration.

In preserving our generations, we are infact preserving ourselves, our children, our grandchildren and so forth who will in turn be preserving their other other children.

For most of the people who are in States/Canada and other Western countries, the topic is of paramount importance, lest you take it for granted.

You feel Nice when you generation talks in your own mother tongue as a language, follow Islam as your religion, Treat your old mums and dads with respect, at the same time, respect themselves..we have seen instances where mamas and dads can't talk to their children even for cautioning...and the kids get away with it...for instance, your Son/daughter goes against the wishes of her mutual respect for her parents and her religion, the boy become homo...and so forth and forth.

If infact there is a total decay in a society, the best way is to make sure you are in control of your children.There is nothing like Western ways, or western culture or even european life...nothing...infact you will be the loser in the end...If your kids/generation can't speak your own language, can't practise their own religion, can't respect their family members or parents and other relatives.

all this specification for preserving generations are detailed in the Holy quraan and Hadeeth.

we are told to practise our religion, respect our parents, get education for all..boys and girls alike which is a must and touching on all issues for both male and female relationships.there is nothing like male pray..women don't...and on top of all that..everybody is gonna be answerable to his GOD alone one day...you will never be alive all your time in this world.

We are told all that and guyz say we are this and that..we are westerners...the US guyz..so forth...that will never take you anywhere..you will lose yourself, your peer, you will of no use to your own society, you generation will be lost and so forth...i think you guyz are following up to this point.

I am not saying am a counsellor, but the trend is just disgusting especially for us Malis... even Pakistanis..who have stayed in the UK for close to 100years...have never changed..Why us..

If you can't obey what your parents wants or what ISLAM wants...you may be the loser or whatever.....

wasalam aleykum..

Ibraheem's

SoMa_InC   

I am not saying am a counsellor, but the trend is just disgusting especially for us Malis...

Brother, how can you preserve our generations when you calling us MALIS instead of Somalis?

I thought Mali was another country in Africa and is certainly diffrent from Somali.

Some of us know actually know Somalis as Malis..and to make our points clear so that most of our peers understand what we are talking about... we try to refer to the names that ain't actual to mean actual so that we push our ideas on.

smile.gifsmile.gif Changing my nickname from The Rendezvous to Faarax Will not alter my points neither will it make us preserve Generation X.

GD   

guys let us nt call our self mali'. coz we r somali and brother you right the name wouldnt change your point but people keep using this name and as i believe. if we dont stop using it now everyone will call us this mali and let us nt forget that we misleading our children. if we odnt stop it now...

back to your point. i would say we (somalis) dont have no culture and either do we follow our faith as its. coz if you think carefully 70% of us are murders and the rest are supporters.

i would say let us pray 4 our ppl and try to support them in agood way but remember if you arent on the right track you cant help anyone..

ILAHAY HA INA SOO HANUUNIYO.. AMIIN