Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Baasaboorka Cusub Ee Dawlada Somalia Oo Laga Mamnuucay Somaliland

Qudhac   

actually all the somaliland officialls use somaliland passport to travel now whether it is africa Europe or other places but only Djbouti and Ethopia except it from ordinary but then again somali people never really bother with these things....

Taleexi   

Isn't a passport a piece of paper enshrined nationhood?, if it is.. then as long as SL is not recognized I think accepting their passport is against international norms. With that said, I wouldn't be surprised if each region, city or even village of somalia rejects either SL or TFG passports whenever they see it so.

Taleexi   

Isn't a passport a piece of paper enshrined nationhood?, if it is.. then as long as SL is not recognized I think accepting their passport is against international norms. With that said, I wouldn't be surprised if each region, city or even village of somalia rejects either SL or TFG passports whenever they see it so.

Taleexi   

It is not i think and i didn't see issue ,,, ppl here go and travel with Somaliland passport to all over the world. It was only last week when a friend of mine travelled to France with SL passport, ppl go everyday to UK, South Africa, Uganda, etc.

YES, You never seen coz you don't work in the Immigration.

It is not i think and i didn't see issue ,,, ppl here go and travel with Somaliland passport to all over the world. It was only last week when a friend of mine travelled to France with SL passport, ppl go everyday to UK, South Africa, Uganda, etc.