Sign in to follow this  
me

Qabyaaladaynta Muqaawamadda Qiil Ma Leedahay?

me   

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

Superflous....I like to believe it is Somali war. The northern tribes are least bothered by what's going in Moqadisho, and even the elders of Mogadisho's northern suburbans didn't condemn let alone join the fight.

Where is the outrage among these Somalis?

Xox......Runta in la iska sheegaa fiican. Wax Soomaali ladhaho ma jidho.

Che see it like this, there are some people from 'the north' that may seem 'concerned' while they are only thinking with their clannist brains, thinking 'my enemies enemy is my friend', so that is not a real friend.

The Somali people allover Somalia are outraged about this, but they seem disorientated, they need the right direction and a strong leadership from nationalists or the ICU is needed.

If you think in terms of clans or you even count on clans to do anything good then you will become a zombie just like them. People who think in terms of clans, do not think, a clan sentiment thinks for them. They are told this is good, this is bad, this is a friend, this is a foe.

So how to fight this war? Make it a national war. Solicit for the help of like minded people in other regions in Somalia, avoid any mention of clan names. Be genuine in the efforts of making this a national effort, people always see through dishonesty. And always count on your own strengths never on the strengths of others.

Last week or so when some old men started talking in the name of a clan, I was shocked, I thought that they have lost their marbles, because I saw people that seemed sympathetic to the resistance saying all of the sudden, this is a clan war not a national war, so why should we help them.

The myopics amongst us want this to be a clan war

The xaasids want a clan war

Th enemy wants this to be a clan war.

We should make sure that this doesn't become a clan war and even if it does become like that we should always stand above it.

Focus on the good people on each side not the bad ones, if you look for bad people and you base your judgments of entire groups on the actions of those people, then you will never get any further.

Before any accusations of idealism and naivety come,I want to say, what other choice do we have?

We either capitulate and join the mindless mob or we say what we think is right.

me   

Che I took my little holiday from this place, I couldn't take the BS anymore, take a little holiday and come back rejuvenated

me   

Che I took my little holiday from this place, I couldn't take the BS anymore, take a little holiday and come back rejuvenated

me   

Before any accusations of idealism and naivety come,I want to say, what other choice do we have?We either capitulate and join the mindless mob or we say what we think is right.

Couldn't say it better.

But who among will lead mindless mob into organized unified front.I do hope they find the one that transcends Qabyaalad, and lead our people into better future. One thing is certain here, meel aan u kula socono majirto, mid mid kalena maquuni karo ma jidho. We gotta learn to live together in peace, and lookout for common interest. I hope every Somali oo dan gaara wata understands hadaad danta guud aad ka shaqayn mida kuu gaar ma soconayso.This has been the case of the courts and the TFG.

The enemy understands the ills of the Somali society, and uses to their advantage. It is time we prove them wrong, and rise to the occassion.

I do need a break from the place.

Before any accusations of idealism and naivety come,I want to say, what other choice do we have?We either capitulate and join the mindless mob or we say what we think is right.

Couldn't say it better.

But who among will lead mindless mob into organized unified front.I do hope they find the one that transcends Qabyaalad, and lead our people into better future. One thing is certain here, meel aan u kula socono majirto, mid mid kalena maquuni karo ma jidho. We gotta learn to live together in peace, and lookout for common interest. I hope every Somali oo dan gaara wata understands hadaad danta guud aad ka shaqayn mida kuu gaar ma soconayso.This has been the case of the courts and the TFG.

The enemy understands the ills of the Somali society, and uses to their advantage. It is time we prove them wrong, and rise to the occassion.

Couldn't say it better.

Some people here make too much assumptions: SF. Honestly no one knows what all Somalis are thinking or speak for all Somalis. What we do know is that there is peace in all but one city of Somalia. That within this city, the districts that belong to traditional inhabitants are more pieceful then other areas occupied by looters who are fighting hard to keep what they have stolen the last 16 year and to maintain the status quo. WE all also know that there few clannist or anarchist who support instability in Somalia. We Know that their cause constantly changes to justify what they know in there heart is simply supporting the illigal looters of mogadishu or that they have a divne right to rule the rest of Somalia even though they have been unable to rule themselfs for the past 16 years depite being given every chance to do so by the rest of Somalia. People, our government will restore our statehood and pacify somalia by any means necessary, be it through the gun or piece confrerence. This is not about Ethiopia, Amxaars, tigres, puntlanders or a mogadishu clan or religion but its all about dowladdoon iyo Dowladiid.

Some people here make too much assumptions: SF. Honestly no one knows what all Somalis are thinking or speak for all Somalis. What we do know is that there is peace in all but one city of Somalia. That within this city, the districts that belong to traditional inhabitants are more pieceful then other areas occupied by looters who are fighting hard to keep what they have stolen the last 16 year and to maintain the status quo. WE all also know that there few clannist or anarchist who support instability in Somalia. We Know that their cause constantly changes to justify what they know in there heart is simply supporting the illigal looters of mogadishu or that they have a divne right to rule the rest of Somalia even though they have been unable to rule themselfs for the past 16 years depite being given every chance to do so by the rest of Somalia. People, our government will restore our statehood and pacify somalia by any means necessary, be it through the gun or piece confrerence. This is not about Ethiopia, Amxaars, tigres, puntlanders or a mogadishu clan or religion but its all about dowladdoon iyo Dowladiid.

RedSea   

Che,

When you say 'Northern Somalis" are you refering to North side of Muqdisho or actually Somaliland, Clearify bal saaxib. smile.gif

RedSea   

Che,

When you say 'Northern Somalis" are you refering to North side of Muqdisho or actually Somaliland, Clearify bal saaxib. smile.gif

RedSea   

Che,