Sign in to follow this  
me

Qabyaaladaynta Muqaawamadda Qiil Ma Leedahay?

me   

www.goobjoog.net

23-03-2007

Qabyaaladaynta Muqaawamadda Qiil Ma Leedahay?

Kadib markii ay ciidanka Gumaysiga Tigreega ay ka itaal roonaadeen xoogagii Maxkamadaha Islaamiga ah gacantana ku dhigeen caasimadii qaranka Soomaaliya soona dejiyeen Soomaalidii sida rakhiiska ah ugu shaqaysa , ayaa wax yar kadib waxaa soo ifbaxay

iskacaabin xoogan oo ay ciidanka Gumaysigu kala kulmeen dadwaynaha Soomaliyeed ee Muqdisho ku dhaqan. Hogaanka Muqaawamadan waxaa markii hore gacanta ku hayey Maxkamadaha Islaamiga ah oo iyagu ka duulaya aragti diineed kuwaasoo iyaga laftoodu lahaa itijaahyo kala duwan. Maalmihii lasoo dhafay arrinku sidaa waa ka duwanaa, waxaa soo ifbaxay iskooxaysi kale oo qaab beeleed ku dhisan iyadoo ay jirto in hogaamiye kooxeedkiina uu dib u soo noolaaday.

Halkudhig Beelaha ****** ayaa mar qura soo ifbaxday, kuwaasoo ashtako ka ah maamulka C/laahi Yuusuf oo ay u arkaan inuu yahay nin qabyaaladi madaxmartay oo aargoosi iyo sadbursi qabiileed ka duulaya. Tani waxay meesha ka saaraysaa awoodii dibad iyo gudaba qaabka Wadaninimo iyo Diineed u taageersanayd la dagalaanka Gumaysiga Tigreega oo arrinku wuxuu usii ekaanayaa qabiil la loolamaya qabiil kale, taasoo ah sidii uu C/laahi Yuusuf iyo Gumaystuhu doonayeen. C/laahi wuxuu arrinkan ku helayaa Taageero beeleed isagoo ku doodi doona waxa la igu diidanyahay Xabashidda aan soo hogaamiyey oo dalkii ku qabsaday maahee waa qabiil dartii. Mana jiri doonto cid xamaas iyo xiiso badan u hayn doonta mashruuc ****** ku dhisan. Danta C/laahi iyo kuwa la socdaa waa qaybinta qabiiladda si cumrigoodu usii jiro. Tigreegu waxay doonayaan in qabaa'isha Soomaalidu usoo kala dacwoodaan oo ay iyaga garsoore dhexdhexaad ah oo caadil ah u noqdaan. Tani waxay hirgelinaysaa himiladuu Gumaysiga.

Dhinaca kale, Sh. Xassan Daahir warsigii uu maalin dhowayd BBCda siiyey, taa ka horna uu Aadan Xaashi Cayroow cajalad soo duubay, waxay cabsi gelisay qolyaha kasasa Islaamiyiinta dagaalyahanka ah ama Jihaadiyiinta loo yaqaan. Si hadii loo eego hadaladda Sh. Xassan iyo Cayrow waxay marmarsiiyo u yihiin Itoobiyanka oo ku doodaya in weli xoogagii Islaamiyiinta ay jiraan qandaraaskoodana uu lagama maarmaan yahay inuu sii socdo, laakiin hadii waxa lagu dagaalgelayo uu magac ****** yahay Itoobiyaanku wax marmarsiyo ah ma helayaan ay meesha kusii joogaan. Waxaana meesha ka baxaya mashruucii iyo qandaraaskii argagexiso la dirirka ee Itoobiynka iyo C/laahi Yuusuf taageeradda uga helayeen Maraykanka iyo wixii la halmaalla. Waxaan oganahay waxa loo Taageerayo Maamulka Mbgathi iyo Xabashida dhabarka ku sida in ay tahay suulinta Maxkamadihii iyo Xoogeedii, ee ma ahan waxa lagu Taageerayo dhismaha Qaran Soomaaliyeed.

Hadiise Islaamiyiintu arrinka gaarka ka hayaan wuxuu Muqaawamadda u suuraynaa mid Qaran iyo Diin oo qabiil ka fog, wuxuu ka dhigayaa Mashruuc Soomaalidu wada leedahay oo ay u wada hawlgalaan, heeryadda gumaysigana isaga tuuraan.

Sh. Ibnu Tiimiya ayaa laga sheegay Caaqilku waa ruuxa kala garta Khayrka iyo Sharta, laakiin Xakiimku waa ruuxii kala garta labo shar koodii dhibyar. Hadaba Islaamiyiinta iyo dadka wadiniyiinta ah waxaa laga rabaa sidii ay Muqaawamadu mid qaran u ahaan lahayd islamarkaana qabaa'isha looga faa'daysan lahaa iyadoon lagu dhicin godkii cadawgu uu doonayey oo ah qaybiyoo xukun.

War Me...I see you have been busy the last couple of days. You are one of kind bro, but your message is gonna fall on deaf ears. Theya are people already salivating to unleash their wrath on the Planders once Amxaars are gone. And the cycle continues.

War Me...I see you have been busy the last couple of days. You are one of kind bro, but your message is gonna fall on deaf ears. Theya are people already salivating to unleash their wrath on the Planders once Amxaars are gone. And the cycle continues.

me   

Che I know and those people shouldn't get the chance or it will mean a double defeat for the Somali people.

1. The Ethiopians will win in their divide and conquer strategy.

2. The civil war will continue. The ones that think that they can kill other Somalis with impunity will not get away with it, whether its the TFG or the other ones. No one will win the civil war that much is clear.

This war is a chance, a chance for the Somali people to unite for a worthy cause.

We shouldn't not let those people hijack the struggle. Its a Somali struggle.

me   

Che I know and those people shouldn't get the chance or it will mean a double defeat for the Somali people.

2. The civil war will continue. The ones that think that they can kill other Somalis with impunity will not get away with it, whether its the TFG or the other ones. No one will win the civil war that much is clear.

This war is a chance, a chance for the Somali people to unite for a worthy cause.

me   

RedSea   

I thought Somalis already learned that NO 'major' Somali clan can overpowered the other. Those who think once the Xabashis are defeated or withdrawn that they will take ravenge on the Somalis from Puntland are mistaking and haven't learned anything from civil war, we already did have that, no one succeeded at the end, and the flamed torched every qabiil during that time.

But my analyzes would be if the Xabashis are defeated the UIC will be back to power therefore there will be no room for such things to take place, they won't let that happen Insha Allah.

"This is a somali war" I agree.

RedSea   

I thought Somalis already learned that NO 'major' Somali clan can overpowered the other. Those who think once the Xabashis are defeated or withdrawn that they will take ravenge on the Somalis from Puntland are mistaking and haven't learned anything from civil war, we already did have that, no one succeeded at the end, and the flamed torched every qabiil during that time.

But my analyzes would be if the Xabashis are defeated the UIC will be back to power therefore there will be no room for such things to take place, they won't let that happen Insha Allah.

RedSea   

"No one will win the civil war that much is clear."

Get that through the heads of any organization that springs up from Somali lands whether it was the courts or the TFG. No Somali will be able subjugate other Somalia yet they seem to never understand that. One might have the upper hand for a little while, but that's about it. This is not zero sum game where there gonna be a clear winner.

And Iam afraid Qabiil will triumph over Somalinimo. We will go back to the same cycle.

Get that through the heads of any organization that springs up from Somali lands whether it was the courts or the TFG. No Somali will be able subjugate other Somalia yet they seem to never understand that. One might have the upper hand for a little while, but that's about it. This is not zero sum game where there gonna be a clear winner.

And Iam afraid Qabiil will triumph over Somalinimo. We will go back to the same cycle.

xax   

I doubt the UIC will ever come back to power, the west won’t allow it.

Not only because the west won’t allow such a thing, but also let’s not forget the UIC had divisions within themselves. Now they are scattered and half dead, is it possible for them to reform a stronger more united movement? I don’t think so. The UIC may not come back as we knew it but we can learn from it.

Whatever happens uniting Somalia will be hard as the country has become a melting pot of traitors and scavengers. But in agreement, this war is definitely a Somali war, and to think it as being tribal is what the enemy wants!

xax   

I doubt the UIC will ever come back to power, the west won’t allow it.

Not only because the west won’t allow such a thing, but also let’s not forget the UIC had divisions within themselves. Now they are scattered and half dead, is it possible for them to reform a stronger more united movement? I don’t think so. The UIC may not come back as we knew it but we can learn from it.

Whatever happens uniting Somalia will be hard as the country has become a melting pot of traitors and scavengers. But in agreement, this war is definitely a Somali war, and to think it as being tribal is what the enemy wants!