Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

Eed iyo Jawaab: Ahmed Godane vs. C/raxmaan Jiniqow.

RedSea   

Islamic state has always been a dream of mine. I don't mind if somaliland seccedes from rest of somalia and will support it as long as there exists 'non Islamic' rules to be abided by i.e democracy, federalism..etc. If however, there is a Muslim state with legit and just ruler, then I welcome a single adminstration which we can all come under its helm.

I know this will be hard for many swallow, but think of it this way. We are Muslims, the reason all else failed is because Islam is the only systemem possible of governing a Muslim ummah like somalis. NO other system will and can work. History is my witness to that. It's not too much to ask.

^You will keep your dream in a store till such time someone else brings it to reality but in the meantime you would support an entity that goes against the very principles you want to see take hold in Somalia..talk about convoluted reasoning. Good luck since you seem to be lost in the woods. I hope you would find your way home, and I mean that sincerely.

^You will keep your dream in a store till such time someone else brings it to reality but in the meantime you would support an entity that goes against the very principles you want to see take hold in Somalia..talk about convoluted reasoning. Good luck since you seem to be lost in the woods. I hope you would find your way home, and I mean that sincerely.

RedSea   

Adeer you're very slow person. The only time I can entertain the idea of midnimo is when its fueled by Islamic based sharica. I'm not a worshiper of smoke cloud somaliwayne led by warlords and rogue politicians. I want culumaa awdiin led adminstration.

Secondly, meel aan laguugu soo aado istaag. Adiga you have no opinions or positions? wassup with that?

RedSea   

Adeer you're very slow person. The only time I can entertain the idea of midnimo is when its fueled by Islamic based sharica. I'm not a worshiper of smoke cloud somaliwayne led by warlords and rogue politicians. I want culumaa awdiin led adminstration.

Secondly, meel aan laguugu soo aado istaag. Adiga you have no opinions or positions? wassup with that?

RedSea