Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

Eed iyo Jawaab: Ahmed Godane vs. C/raxmaan Jiniqow.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Suldaanka:

Ina Godane inu reer Salaxley yahay waxa ku garataa gabayga uu tirinaayo.
:D

Waarimayside war ha kaa hadho.

Rer Baligubadle dheh. But you're right rer Salaxley are known orators. :D

''Twisted logic,

He is a traitor and terrible one at that. Just because he hails from your clan doesn't make him any less of a one.''

Warancade Al Falastini,

Now, if my eyes dont deceive me, isnt that the flag of the secessionist state you are parading on your display?

Explain to me please, how one who advocates for secession can call a Somali man a traitor.

Also, can't the same accusation been thrown at you about clan affiliation wise? You accuse me of been related clan wise to Sheikh Shariif, but can't we not use the same argument against you and Abu Seylac of Alshabaab?

See, I have pointed legitimate questions and all you have done is by-pass them and go on a rampage against Sh.Shariif.

''Twisted logic,

He is a traitor and terrible one at that. Just because he hails from your clan doesn't make him any less of a one.''

Warancade Al Falastini,

Now, if my eyes dont deceive me, isnt that the flag of the secessionist state you are parading on your display?

Explain to me please, how one who advocates for secession can call a Somali man a traitor.

Also, can't the same accusation been thrown at you about clan affiliation wise? You accuse me of been related clan wise to Sheikh Shariif, but can't we not use the same argument against you and Abu Seylac of Alshabaab?

See, I have pointed legitimate questions and all you have done is by-pass them and go on a rampage against Sh.Shariif.

''Twisted logic,

Warancade Al Falastini,

RedSea   

Abu,

ICU is what its leaders are. The only suggestion for them is to not fight or be an obstacle.

xiinfaniin,

You've been wrong in everything thus far. You're imaginary peace caravan hasn't materialized. You said that Somalis should put down their arms, swallow their pride and talk. However, as you can see we prevailing today. The Ethiopians have not left, because of any talks, but because they couldn't sustain much more headache and chaos amidst a hostile territory.

What you and others don't understand is. Somalia cannot ever changed if same things are repeated. There has to be one dramatic clean up effort to rout all the warlords by either killing them or imprisoning them. Reasoning with the unreasonable serves no point and will prove in effective at the end. This apologetic attitude and foreign conference where every 4 years a warlord or warlord wannabe gets elected has wasted so much time and life. Embrace the change sir. Change is coming.

Twisted logic,

I know you're a member of Somalinet.com clanish group talk. thus I'm very aware of your clannish positions. The cyber space is not as big as you think. Dont preach to me adeer.

Alshabab are far from clannish group. They're drawn from all Somalis. The fact that a man from hargeisa can lead them proves how loose they are. Look at the other end. All the warlords and warlords wannabe cowards have combine each other to be one big nothing.

RedSea   

Abu,

ICU is what its leaders are. The only suggestion for them is to not fight or be an obstacle.

xiinfaniin,

You've been wrong in everything thus far. You're imaginary peace caravan hasn't materialized. You said that Somalis should put down their arms, swallow their pride and talk. However, as you can see we prevailing today. The Ethiopians have not left, because of any talks, but because they couldn't sustain much more headache and chaos amidst a hostile territory.

What you and others don't understand is. Somalia cannot ever changed if same things are repeated. There has to be one dramatic clean up effort to rout all the warlords by either killing them or imprisoning them. Reasoning with the unreasonable serves no point and will prove in effective at the end. This apologetic attitude and foreign conference where every 4 years a warlord or warlord wannabe gets elected has wasted so much time and life. Embrace the change sir. Change is coming.

Twisted logic,

I know you're a member of Somalinet.com clanish group talk. thus I'm very aware of your clannish positions. The cyber space is not as big as you think. Dont preach to me adeer.

Alshabab are far from clannish group. They're drawn from all Somalis. The fact that a man from hargeisa can lead them proves how loose they are. Look at the other end. All the warlords and warlords wannabe cowards have combine each other to be one big nothing.