Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

Eed iyo Jawaab: Ahmed Godane vs. C/raxmaan Jiniqow.

RedSea   

AUDIO.

Pay attention to Minutes 26-27. Ahmed Godane makes a sound argument.

I can't believe Sheekh Shariif Ahmed betrayed his country like that. What a shameful person. :(

RedSea   

You wlc LST. smile.gif

This guy named Calan wade summed it up:

Abu-Zubayr

He argued objectively, in which he demonstrated suitably. All the citations and reference he made from the Quran, the Sunnah, the understanding of early Islamic scholars, and the Somali poems were relevant according to his argument. He proved to all Somalis that he has the vision and a clear mental picture of what he was advocating for. Hence, unlike what many people pronounce and accuse the group’s leadership, i.e. they are emotional or frustrated or lack of strategy. In contrast, he attested all asserts of a kind. He scholarly crossed his message to both friends and foe. I believe he has a place in the history books, even if he breathes his last breath tonight. I am not saying that he was right, but my judgement is; his argument was strong, relevant, concurrent, well structured and he validated. Besides he was passionate, self-confident and a genius person.

Janaqoow

His argument was defensive. Thus (let alone to match Abu-Zubayr’s) his argument could not be an answer to Abu-Zubair’s strong argument. His claim such as; to obey the leadership (perhaps he meant Djibouti function) and the examples he deduced from the Ali and Muawiye wars were not pertinent. During his contestations he caused more harm to already damaged Somalis through clannish lines by referring Abu-Zubar as a foreigner. He was also gender bias by relating (in his shambles example) women and ignorance, which I was stunned by listening him and was not expecting from somebody of his capacity to make such reference.

RedSea   

You wlc LST. smile.gif

Abu-Zubayr

He argued objectively, in which he demonstrated suitably. All the citations and reference he made from the Quran, the Sunnah, the understanding of early Islamic scholars, and the Somali poems were relevant according to his argument. He proved to all Somalis that he has the vision and a clear mental picture of what he was advocating for. Hence, unlike what many people pronounce and accuse the group’s leadership, i.e. they are emotional or frustrated or lack of strategy. In contrast, he attested all asserts of a kind. He scholarly crossed his message to both friends and foe. I believe he has a place in the history books, even if he breathes his last breath tonight. I am not saying that he was right, but my judgement is; his argument was strong, relevant, concurrent, well structured and he validated. Besides he was passionate, self-confident and a genius person.

Janaqoow

His argument was defensive. Thus (let alone to match Abu-Zubayr’s) his argument could not be an answer to Abu-Zubair’s strong argument. His claim such as; to obey the leadership (perhaps he meant Djibouti function) and the examples he deduced from the Ali and Muawiye wars were not pertinent. During his contestations he caused more harm to already damaged Somalis through clannish lines by referring Abu-Zubar as a foreigner. He was also gender bias by relating (in his shambles example) women and ignorance, which I was stunned by listening him and was not expecting from somebody of his capacity to make such reference.

RedSea   

You wlc LST. smile.gif

Abu-Zubayr

Janaqoow

Fabregas   

quote:He scholarly crossed his message to both friends and foe

That is the problem. He is not a scholar nor close to it. Yet they declaring takfir like no mans business.

Fabregas   

quote:He scholarly crossed his message to both friends and foe

That is the problem. He is not a scholar nor close to it. Yet they declaring takfir like no mans business.