Sign in to follow this  
Sakariye

Somali Girls Gone Wild?

Sakariye   

I met this gentleman and he has a question for you guys,

His wife left him one night with three kids, and she said she was going to a wedding, but after he traced her back he found her in JAAAD or QAAD place with other women, is this another version of Somali Girls gone Wild? Do women have rights as men to do JAAD or QAAD gethering and have fun? is he over reacting as thought he admited he himself chews JAAd and some nights dont even show up?

x_quizit   

Just tell ur friend, ppl in glass houses shouldn't be throwing stones. Meaning that he is doing an activity that he does not want his wife involved in. If it's scandalous for his wife to partake in it, he too should refrain from it.Stop the double standard, both are free human beings, able to do what they like, and let's not look at it as not lady like, look at qaad as something no one should do. Period.

Personally, I think that chewing Qaad is a disgusting habit and that a person's time should be better served doing something else. Mainly it is seen as a "man only" activity but over the years women have joined in as well. Men use it to get away from their wives and i think they should use the time to romance their wives.

Man, woman, squirrel, anyone who does it i don't agree with but it is their choice and they gotta live with doing drugs, which is what i see qaad as being.He shouldn't be mad if his wife is doing it because its something that he does as well, although she shouldn't have lied about it but then again, u did say he doesn't come home sometimes as well. Sounds like they both don't want to be in their marriage if both are looking forward to qaad more than using that time to connect with their partner.

peace

Qaad is a big problem for men and its becoming an even bigger problem for women. Some ppl argue that ppl, regardless of gender, chew qaad in order to run away from deep-seated problems in their lives. I don't know how true that is for everyone, but I do agree with X-quizit in this case when she says "Ppl in glass houses shouldn't be throwing stones".

I don't see why your friend has a problem with it haduu isaguba qayilo. At least iyadu wey la dhuumatay balwadeeda. Dumarbaa jira, guryahooda ku qayila oo ku soo xareysta guriga ayu nooc, iyagoo caruurtooda iyo nimankooduba joogaan.

May be she is trying to teach him a lesson for she knows that somali(men)have two rules: one rule for xaliimos and another rule for faaraxs. if any rules broken, xaliimos are presumed guiltier than faaraxs.

I think this is what this article conveys huh! :confused: at least that's my opinion.

LuCkY   

I agree with x_quizit on this...she pretty much covered it.

His wife left him one night with three kids, and she said she was going to a wedding, but after he traced her back he found her in JAAAD or QAAD place with other women, is this another version of Somali Girls gone Wild?

Why?Does he not trust his wife?

Again why?What is the difference between him and her chewing qaad?Whats with the doubLe standard here?

Do women have rights as men to do JAAD or QAAD gethering and have fun?

Pardon me?Since when did chewing qaad become a RIGHT?I mean its a drug and shouLdnt be a right for one gender and prohibited from the other!One more thing...how is chewing qaad FUN?

Akhaasss!!!Qaad in my opinion is no different than any other drug...so no one shouLd be chewing it.And Like Bee said some use it as an escape from their probLems just Like the gaalo do when drinking.No Excuses!!!

Zakariye   

s/alaykum

Aboo aboo, kuma lahoo, she is teaching him a lesson, waryaa Naag laqabo, maba aadi karto {Jaad} ,cajiib badana, walaahi waa yaab , if a women goes to socialize chat community , i don't care who it is, she is upto no good, walaahi. Hear me out, not long ago, i went to a friends house, they were eating chat, i never had one, so i just sit there, wax yar kadib here comes, somaali maryooley,"gabdh" 2 of them are married and without any reservation sat next tot the men, and start chewing the damn Grass, i was like you must be joking, and for a while ppl are saying damn this place is hot, shirts flying out garbisaar frlying out, i was like man it is time for me to fly, so imagine your wife is one of those throwing garbisaar, waa aakhiro samaan, and ladies don't applaud those ladies who have kids and lying to their man, wonder why in Mn we have the highest somali divorece in the universe.Any way keep loosing your teeth ladies, i think i need to check and count how many of those teeth u have are false, i know u ladies lost all ur teeth by chewing the grass.lol

c/salam

Saalixa   

saaqid

i heard a similar story of this couple in nairobi. And her husband beats her but she still goes and sits with her friends whenevr he leaves town for work.

walaahi i was cracking when i heard it, naag weyn oo laad dilaayo, oo waali samaynayso tha ugly, i feel sorry for the kids, they are ruining thier future.

OG Moti   

Waxasi ma guurbaa 2? libaax i feel the same way brother....looooooool

i think the solution is not to stop the QAAD since somalis are attached to that Caws sidii xoolaha, the solution is everyman who has the problems of QAAD yaakhi bring it home and share with your wife after all Marraige is Sharing... walahi anagaa wax aragnay .. sidii ridii baa lacantuugi caws.. balaayo ..... peace

Nobody should be pointing any finger. Ninka iyo naagta is qabo gurigooda sharaf in eey u joogaan waaye marka horey. Laba dooda weey qaldanyihiin because naagta married the man when he already used to chew and the woman ninkeey ka qarisey meaning weey la dhuumatay.

I beleive you shouldn´t try to change you spouse after you´ve gotten married, try to do that before...

nuune   

LIBAAX baa soo gaba gabeeyay arrinta, waxaasi ma guurbaa, waa sidaas arrinku, but i know some couple who chew qaad together in their home, way is ag fadhiisanayaan waala wada qayili xaraarto waxaaasaa la dhahaa, laakiin naagta aa dhuumaneeso waxaas ma soconayaan

Discrease......but I don't understand why does she have 2 hide... perhaps her husband is wife beater.

Dadka walaahi marka kow ey guursanaayan kama ey fiirsanaayaan quf kale. Marka kow baa waxaa la guursadaa quf sharaftaada iyo madaxaaga kor u qaadayo not mid wax kuu dhimeesa ama kuu dhimaaya.

The husband chews, wife does it as well...(undercover)... soon the kids will 2! WEIRDOWS

Qac Qaac   

u have to admit a little it looks bad for a woman to eat qaad yes.

but still as some of my sisters in here said, why the double standard, the damn thing killed our nation, our somali fathers or husbands can't help their women anymore or their families because of Jaad, or Qaad.

I still, don't get it, how some ppl have the nerve to argue Qaad/Jaad is halaal. God help us.

lol   

Libax: That is guur to most Somalis.. unfortunately... qof kasta dhiniciisa uu ka qaraabanaa... kan kalane ilaahaa u maqan... meesha waa leesku wareersanyahay... dhibaato aa ka taagan..

Qaad waa waxna na baabi'iyey hadaanu soomali nahay. Jaahilnimada tirada badan iyo dhibaatooyinkan qoyseed ee na heysta waxaa u sabab ah Qaadka hadii si loogu fiirsado. Soomalidana badankood markaad u sheegtid waxey ku lee yihiin drug ma ahan.. but to me... WAA DRUG...

Anyways... mr poster... tell your friend what goes around comes around.. I am pretty sure that he used to leave his wife at home and chew with his friends... u know what they say Payback is a b*****