Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Cumar buur is in trouble

Cowke   

Sharmarke doesn't really care about hamar infact I think he wants to prolong the war so everything built in somalia will go to puntland because "hamar" is unsafe.

I mean they building multi million naval facility in Puntland, If hamar was safezone then hamar would be most likely get it. So in a way I think Sharmarke wants the war to continue in hamar so puntland can equip itself with the needed infrastructure to relocate the capital city in the near future.

Thats our best option or else the kursi of power will only go to the usc clan because after-all only the usc clan lives in hamar but with the capital relocated then that will change.

So Sharmarke keep the war going as long as possible till we build massive port facility, finish the airport and ministry buildings and get all the roads in the state up to date.

Somalina   

Originally posted by Cowke:

Sharmarke doesn't really care about hamar infact I think he wants to prolong the war so everything built in somalia will go to puntland because "hamar" is unsafe.

I mean they building multi million naval facility in Puntland, If hamar was safezone then hamar would be most likely get it. So in a way I think Sharmarke wants the war to continue in hamar so puntland can equip itself with the needed infrastructure to relocate the capital city in the near future.

Thats our best option or else the kursi of power will only go to the usc clan because after-all only the usc clan lives in hamar but with the capital relocated then that will change.

So Sharmarke keep the war going as long as possible till we build massive port facility, finish the airport and ministry buildings and get all the roads in the state up to date.

Does Sharmarke even know you exist? you are really losing your marbles, quran in laguugu aqriya aad u baahantahay. I hope you get banned soon! ************ kugu taal!

Cowke   

Ninanac. My father knows him very well, they met at nairobi in 2003 when the abdullahi yusuf govt was getting built.

Yeah we know these ppl. Even that siilanyo guy very good friends with my father. Sxb abahaygu dawladu ayuu kamid ahan jirey waagi hore. Safir buu ahaa.

Somalina   

My father is friends with him, and I know the whole family, big deal! You want a medal for knowing him? how pathetic is that.

Waad isla fiicantahay miyaa markaad tiri "keep the war going"? of all the things to wish for, you choose to wish for the death of innocent Somalis to continue...

Please think before writing such things. If qabiil will take you somewhere, it will only be the road to HELL marka xooga wax iskula har!

I think he wants to prolong the war so everything built in somalia will go to puntland because "hamar" is unsafe

and you're happy with that ,, eh ?

Juje   

Originally posted by Libaax-Sankataabte:

Cumar "buudh".
:D

Strange how that made you smile ...

you have been noticed Libax