Che -Guevara

A Dictator with delusions of grandeur

Ha iska riyoodo sida awoowayaashiisa u riyoon jireen. Mid Shabeellaha Dhexe laga celiyey, mid Luuq laga celiyey iyo mid Shabeellaha Hoose laga celiyey. Kuligooda bad raadis ahaayeen.

Laakiin Soomaalida maanta joogto ma'aha kuwii qarnigii 17aad iyo 18naad noolaa. Kuwa u sahli karo naga buuxo.

The Geledi, Ajuran and Sheikh Hassan Barsane have all succeeded to push them back. I have no doubt today's Somalis will too despite our current sad state of affairs.

On the plus side, the man could barely keep Ethiopia together. There are fires everywhere. In honestly, I think he is building an Oromo state considering the de-Amharazation of Addis Ababa and demotion of mosques.

galbeedi   

The stupid southerners including Puntland, the secceionist who based their project in  illogical and ugly ideas, the Djiboutian who took over  a working and quasi middle class country in 1977 and turned it to a clan fiefdom first and then an oligarch of 300 greedy family while everyone else is hungry  and with no water , the most expensive electric power in the world and 70% unemployment. Add that to the OG nomad who in their delusional vision  thought a whole land of Somali Galbeed ( Hawd iyo Reserve and Ogaden) would be their own Ogadenia and refused others  to be part of this vast land, yet talk day and night about Soomaalinimo while serving every evil regime in Ethiopia from Haile Selassie to TPLF.

The OG made 30 districts in their regions and said each one will have 3 representatives in the regional parliament taking 90 out of the 180 member seat who does nothing but feeds the clan. Villages are made towns and major towns were designated as villages.

From KIsmaayo to Djibouti you have been playing with fire and expected no one will get burned. The Somali man in Laasqoray or Zaylac never had seen a Somali minister let alone president or parliament, yet he has been waving the blue flag since 1960. Those who got the presidency every few years with all the perks of the foreign aid in their region and others who becomes the premier every now and then had decided that they no longer interested in Somali state or unity.

We have been watching all this from the sidelines for 30 years. You destroyed the Somali state and decided to replace with  a clan enclaves. We had a free public education from elementary to university, free medical and hospital visits, cheap water, secure borders and freedom to room from coast to coast.  

I hope it might not happen, but there are candidates to give Abiy a port and lease him for 90 years.. Ahmed Madoobe was brought with Kenyan tanks, so are Reer Baidoa, Puntland and SNM with Ethiopian tanks, so don't be shocked if Some Awdalites ride the  Abiy's  tanks and give him that port he desired in exchange for a clan enclave or an Emirate. I hope it should not happen, but if things do not change soon, expect the unthinkable.

Any Somali who sees  Ethiopia as an enemy state is a blind.     Ethiopians , Somalis  and all those skinnies   are the same peaple and they should cooperate .    The real enemy is the  poverty, tribalism and ignorance.      Ethiopia doesn't need to occupy ports  they  can use any one they want  they can even buy shares .    I think they already own a percentage of djibouti port,    we suspended Their share in berbera after they failed to contribute the investment.

I have nothing but love for mama Ethiopia.   I love it's food , beautiful women , I like their work ethic , I like how the peaple fear the government  that fear is necessary  for the stability. We are sinking guys  If Ethiopia takes over Somalis  I see that as a blessing  and curse.   It's a blessing because I know it's good for us .   But it's curse as well because our peaple are intoxicated with extreme religion and the terrorism activities will increase.

Somalia is heading for 1991 style collapse anyway, it's evident that Somalis are too barbaric for civilization...time to call it quits and give SL a U.N seat. 

I agree with that brother we  went back back to 1991.  Anagu ka Isq ahaan hartiga waa laynayna sidaanu  markii horeba u layn jirnay yaga iyo awaawshoodba. 

galbeedi   

When HSM told the Garaads that "Biixi is in the dungeon" please let me get him with the union while he is a weak ( Qoor Sagaaru iigu jiraa waana baxayaa, laakiin haddii uu orod ku baxo Xukuumada ayaa dumeysa ee ila qabta"chaos . the secessionists were not happy. They think everyone could be bought just like Dahir Calasow .

Their only hope is chaos and bombing. There is consensus in Mogadishu that the latest booming is the work of the regime in Hargeisa. 

The last UN resolution wasn't just statement, but a unanimous security council resolution about global security. Even the UAE who chaired supported. Knowledgeable people told us the next step will be a UNSC backed sanctions that will be difficult to lift in the future.

Galbeedi, it's time for reer Awdal to decide their fate and decide who runs thier villages and towns and represent in Xamar.

Hopefully so would GX.

galbeedi   

We are working on it. There will be big news in the fall. We are trying to unite all the groups in one umbrellas. We will be forming SSC style grand council responsible for all political issues with a military wing. Will try to negotiate peaceful exit, but as expected the Biixi will rely on force.

The GX have already realized there is no election. Even if there is one, it wlll rigged for the ruling Kulmiye. Nin walba ceesaantiisa cel ha geysto.

The fake project is in death bed.

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, galbeedi said:
4 minutes ago, Che -Guevara said:

Galbeedi, it's time for reer Awdal to decide their fate and decide who runs thier villages and towns and represent in Xamar.

Hopefully so would GX.

They are dir the same way you are daarood.  Borama Will never be destroyed by isaaq.  It Will never happen. Magaaladaas Xitaa haduu bilaal adimo waxba ma yeelayno.    Laakiin walaal Kay galbeedi badaanu isku laynayna  .   

4 minutes ago, Game changer said:

They are dir the same way you are daarood.  Borama Will never be destroyed by isaaq.  It Will never happen. Magaaladaas Xitaa haduu bilaal adimo waxba ma yeelayno.    Laakiin walaal Kay galbeedi badaanu isku laynayna  .   

I didn't ask anyone to destroy anything let alone Borama. But like reer Garaad, reee Awdal has the right to decide how they rule and who rules them.

I am glad you think reer Sheikh Isxaaq won't destroy Borama. It would have been nice if they exercised some common sense when it came to Sool.

They still have time to redeem themselves and leave Goojacade in peace.

13 minutes ago, galbeedi said:

We are working on it. There will be big news in the fall. We are trying to unite all the groups in one umbrellas. We will be forming SSC style grand council responsible for all political issues with a military wing. Will try to negotiate peaceful exit, but as expected the Biixi will rely on force.

The GX have already realized there is no election. Even if there is one, it wlll rigged for the ruling Kulmiye. Nin walba ceesaantiisa cel ha geysto.

The fake project is in death bed.

I get the feeling HA unlike hapless HJ leadership won't engage in a war that destroys their region. Hopefully, there are enough people with common sense among Sacad Muse elite that will reign in Muse Biixi should Awdal Clan as you indicated go their way.

30 minutes ago, Che -Guevara said:

Aabahay laftiisa Ku dhashay meeshaas , iga wala waaniga kuu dhaartee inaanu hal madfac Ku dhacayn borama , laakiin galbeeedi Waanu is ognahay  xeebta baanu Ku dagaalamayna .     Haduu rag  yahay badda haygu yimaado.

awdal clan and the clan hargeisa are the same people and share the same faith and the same tribal association  so i dont undestand why one would say borama should not share something with hargeisa. but it can shar something with kismayo and mogadishu ,  wa waali.  The laascanood conflict is different and even that is being solved. the garaad clan  they can ru n and  go any where but the land will not move Somaliland is entrenched deep into the sool region. even if u want to divide it into clan regions  the sool region u will have a head ache where wil be the border between Sacad yoonis and the N Ahmed people , where will the border be between in gumees.  Where will be the border between reer Yagoori and reer adhicadeeyee. its a madness. thats not something u can want really for any one

I believe the SL government has a plan and surely muse knows sidu arintan uga dabaalanayo