Game changer

SNM waa wada oodwayne

Maalmihihi koobna ee aan halkan joogay cadawga somaliland hal Nin bay magaciisa aad ii bareen waa nin lagu magacaabo oodwayne ninkaas Indr Kay ah  waxan qiraya inuu libaax ahaa ambasa  .   Marnaba idin maan maan odhan waa isagii iyo ma ahi toona.   Caawa waxan idin xaqiijiniya horta ma  ihi ninkaas , waanan ahay.

80s kii maalin geesi lixle la odhan jiray nalaka dilay  hogaamiyaha SNM wuxu dhahay SNM waa wada lixle. Anna waxan leeyahay maanta Somaliland waa  wada Oillwayne.  Magacii xitaa Waanu Ka bedelnay degmadiisa ahun haduu dhintee.   Haduu nool yahayna waxan leeyahay  indr  Keep the good job ilaa aad Ka dhimnayso khiikhda kuugu danbaysa .

Arafaat   

We might share a clan lineage but definitely don’t share the same political political opinions and attitudes.

For one, many of us belief that the fundaments of peace in Somaliland were build through political settlement, mediation and shared ownership, and its maintenance is priority that outweighs all other political and economic considerations. The divisiveness, reactionary, hawkish politics that you and others display in social media and seems to have blatantly trapped the political discourse of Somaliland, is one that is not shared by many. 

Second, whereas some seem to display daydreams about a singular, homegenius and inward looking clan narratives to impose or dominate others, we want an inclusive, equitable and plural Somaliland.

Third, while some hope or work actively to maintain and exploit disputes and conflicts with all those that don’t belong to their clan or with neighboring regions, we aspire for a Somaliland that is in peace with it selves and with all its neighbors. 

Fourth, were you profess that Somaliland belongs only to those that belong to their clan or share their narrow political concourse, many of us belief it’s the people that make up and own the land and thus a the share and stakeholders of its political directions and one can’t impose on each other political thoughts and only through political compromise, consensus and settlements will Somaliland be to exist or able to move forward.

Sir, I think the point is quite clear and you don’t represent me and others with narrow, shallow, reactionary and politicized clannish thoughts and pundits enticing group emotions, fueling polarization, in order to distract from what matters and create divisions to reinforce the larger public being kept in the narrow and clannish discourses that have made it impossible to move forward and really address the societal and political problems.  

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Arafaat said:

Sir, I think the point is quite clear and you don’t represent me and others with narrow, shallow, reactionary and politicized clannish thoughts and pundits enticing group emotions, fueling polarization, in order to creative divisions and reinforce narrow and clannish discourses. 

Ofcourse I don't, somaliland is the land and it's inhabitants.  But I am Isqist,   I believe that  my peaple sacrificed the most  for somaliland and they deserve to achieve their Goals  , I believe that hrti are traitors  and eventually we Will be separate entities But we have to expand to gain permanent  settlements inside the heart of  Sool  and sanaag , 

let's make the  somaliland case an international problem,    waxaa dalkeena maalinba qayb loo hudhaya waa itaal darrada , somalidu xabashidaba  ma jecla hadana dhul kuma qabsadaane maxaa keena  loogu soo qamaamaya.  Wax baynaan birta Ka aslin . Policy gii hore ma shaqayno hadaba .  

Arafat, don;t waste your time, the kid is rotten, possibly related to Biihi or Kahin

This is how these cult think, they thought they have outsmarted/defeated SSC, anyways, reality is hitting them hard now, they had 32 years to build an inclusive system, they laughed at Ali Galayr, AUN, when told them to implement the agreement 

One time they are cursing the Garaads, and another they are praising and begging them

I seriously believe SSC has woken up in the right moment,  if this conflict did happen now, things would have been very bad for SSC in the future

Arafaat   
4 hours ago, Game changer said:

Ofcourse I don't, somaliland is the land and it's inhabitants.  But I am Isqist,   I believe that  my peaple sacrificed the most  for somaliland and they deserve to achieve their Goals  , I believe that hrti are traitors  and eventually we Will be separate entities But we have to expand to gain permanent  settlements inside the heart of  Sool  and sanaag , 

let's make the  somaliland case an international problem,    waxaa dalkeena maalinba qayb loo hudhaya waa itaal darrada , somalidu xabashidaba  ma jecla hadana dhul kuma qabsadaane maxaa keena  loogu soo qamaamaya.  Wax baynaan birta Ka aslin . Policy gii hore ma shaqayno hadaba .  

I suggest you direct your anger towards your own political leaders, as only they are responsible for the current state of affairs in Somaliland or ‘itaaldarada’ as you call it.

Burning down your own or the neighbors house in the hopes of the spreading fire will draw attention from the International community is an act of desperation, that will absolutely not lead to your desired goals. As if the international community has miracle solution, that has solved Somalia’s, Sudan’s or Yemen’s problems. Wake up and smell the coffee. Nobody can solve your problems if you are not willing, able or incompetent to do so. 

And this previous policy that has not worked, I assume you mean the one that SL has abandoned its own agreement with Khaatumo negotiated over the course of years with even explaining why it abounded it? The that one that has alienated intellectuals, academics, traditional leaders, and all clans not beloning to the Habro clans from politics and from SL? The same policy in which the few political elites were too busy with enriching themselves looting public properties and dividing up the economy with the few conglomerates, competing for who had more millions, owed more land and more buildings, so they were to pre-occupied to witness and solve what was going on in every single region and village outside of their little elites areas and shopping malls in Hargeisa? Put of your emotionally tainted glasses and smell the coffee, Somaliland’s problems have not been caused by anyone else then it’s own greedy elites, who are now beating the clan drums to distract the people from their own incompetences, failures by creating a smokescreen and external boogie man in the form of the ‘H**** clan and D*** traditional leaders. 

Furthermore, complaining and threatening others for daring to have their own political thoughts, aspirations and ideas, conflicting with your own is like complaining about the elements, yes droughts messes up crops and livestock. And so does every single Somali have their own political clan narrative, as you have yours. it’s a fact of life, deal with it! 

Arafaat   
3 hours ago, maakhiri1 said:

Arafat, don;t waste your time, the kid is rotten, possibly related to Biihi or Kahin

This is how these cult think, they thought they have outsmarted/defeated SSC, anyways, reality is hitting them hard now, they had 32 years to build an inclusive system, they laughed at Ali Galayr, AUN, when told them to implement the agreement 

One time they are cursing the Garaads, and another they are praising and begging them

I seriously believe SSC has woken up in the right moment,  if this conflict did happen now, things would have been very bad for SSC in the future

The kid like much of the common people in SL have been emotionally manipulated, deceived and blinded from the real issue at hand and the real underlying causes, and who they should directly their blame on. 

Guys I don't give shit of inclusivity or rights , no matter what ever we do theses fqsh  peaple  will always be against somaliland.   Even if we  turn lascaanod into lasvegas.  I would rather empower our Isq clans to   take Their land.  Dad inaad qanciso waxa Ka fudud inaad dhulka xoog Ku joogto.  

Wax alaale waxan Ku dhaliiliyo madaxda somaliland ma jirto ,  cilladu yaga maaha ee waa dadka , bal kaa dhuxulaysatada maxaa lagu sameeyey nothing. Waxwalba fadhiga loogu geynayney lama dilin , magaaladii HY Ka saartay waa lagu soo celiyey.   Wixii la hayaba intiisu hela.  Hadana waakaa goojacade nagula dagaalamaya  ee leh hiil harti baan ahay 

Hiilna ma jiree xoogaa  dbayacadu  soo siisay bay meesha Ku cunaan. Isaga iyo Reer kiisaba waa in hilfaha loo qaado oo hadaaftinimo lagu celiyo.  Qurjiilahana anaga Ku filan. Awalba intaanu layno baanu Dhulkana Ka qaadi jirnay.   Intii somaliland jirtay bay cidwalba kibirtay .   

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 2

4 hours ago, Game changer said:

Guys I don't give shit of inclusivity or rights , no matter what ever we do theses fqsh  peaple  will always be against somaliland.   Even if we  turn lascaanod into lasvegas.  I would rather empower our Isq clans to   take Their land.  Dad inaad qanciso waxa Ka fudud inaad dhulka xoog Ku joogto.  

Wax alaale waxan Ku dhaliiliyo madaxda somaliland ma jirto ,  cilladu yaga maaha ee waa dadka , bal kaa dhuxulaysatada maxaa lagu sameeyey nothing. Waxwalba fadhiga loogu geynayney lama dilin , magaaladii HY Ka saartay waa lagu soo celiyey.   Wixii la hayaba intiisu hela.  Hadana waakaa goojacade nagula dagaalamaya  ee leh hiil harti baan ahay 

Hiilna ma jiree xoogaa  dbayacadu  soo siisay bay meesha Ku cunaan. Isaga iyo Reer kiisaba waa in hilfaha loo qaado oo hadaaftinimo lagu celiyo.  Qurjiilahana anaga Ku filan. Awalba intaanu layno baanu Dhulkana Ka qaadi jirnay.   Intii somaliland jirtay bay cidwalba kibirtay .   

Lol @ “ bal kaa dhuxulaysata  maxaa lagu sameeyey?”  ha ha ha,  that shit cracked me up! 

I’ve been on this forum for far too long and have witnessed many a base and effeminate diatribe, full of frustration and contradiction, from our resident h@bros of SOL…but you, sir, I dare say have taken being hapless, helpless and hopeless to a whole new level. Lol

FYI…The Oodweyne of SOL that you are bleating after in here was long ago obliterated in an ignominious grave of inconsequentiality, and the cause I.

So I doubt that that senile git will ever post on SOL ever again.

tilamook  obliterated by who  by the like of u  

oodweyne is a legend and will remain a legend

and somaliland shall prevail and the terrorists will be destroyed

3 hours ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

tilamook  obliterated by who  by the like of u  

oodweyne is a legend and will remain a legend

and somaliland shall prevail and the terrorists will be destroyed

Xaaji Maalaayacni, long time Saaxiib.

Still chasing your tail like a rabid mutt, eh! 😂