Arafaat   
3 hours ago, maakhiri1 said:

clearly Gedo can not be part of Jubba, they must find other ways, the same way PL is moving away from SSC

If Gedo can’t be part of Jubbaland, why u think Jamame or even Jilib would? 

Don’t draw conclusions on any regions or people  political fate, simply because a politician fails to see that you can’t solve decades of conflicts simply by the barrel of the gun, just putting his signature on a piece of paper or populating regional Parliaments with his clan cronies. 

2 hours ago, Arafaat said:

If Gedo can’t be part of Jubbaland, why u think Jamame or even Jilib would? 

Don’t draw conclusions on any regions or people  political fate, simply because a politician fails to see that you can’t solve decades of conflicts simply by the barrel of the gun, just putting his signature on a piece of paper or populating regional Parliaments with his clan cronies. 

Jamaame is going to be somaliland enclave.   We just don't have the right leadership.   The peaple of jamaame are exactly like the peaple of burao.   We must have our fair share of the jubba valley.   And that's the only place we can move in.   It's a paradise.  I don't mind to die there.  And I will definitely visit there one die 

13 hours ago, Game changer said:

Jamaame is going to be somaliland enclave.   We just don't have the right leadership.   The peaple of jamaame are exactly like the peaple of burao.   We must have our fair share of the jubba valley.   And that's the only place we can move in.   It's a paradise.  I don't mind to die there.  And I will definitely visit there one die 

That’s the spirit! Awalba idinkaa bac is galiyey with that “waanu go’aynaa” nonsense….Laakin qof Soomaliya oo dhan habraha waqooyi ka xigaa majirto. 

2 minutes ago, Tillamook said:

That’s the spirit! Awalba idinkaa bac is galiyey with that “waanu go’aynaa” nonsense….Laakin qof Soomaliya oo dhan habraha waqooyi ka xigaa majirto. 

Lol , waar meesha adeer qabiil kayaga dega.   Weligeedna kismayo hoos tegi mayso   marka caday  baa la hoos geynayna.  Insha Allah.   You sound like sidii nin guri aanu lahayn igu soo dhawaynayna camal.  😄  

6 minutes ago, Game changer said:

Lol , waar meesha adeer qabiil kayaga dega.   Weligeedna kismayo hoos tegi mayso   marka caday  baa la hoos geynayna.  Insha Allah.   You sound like sidii nin guri aanu lahayn igu soo dhawaynayna camal.  😄  

Hey dummy, my intent was precisely that. Soomaaliya oo dhan ayaa ah gurigaaga. So get your head out you ass and smell the fresh air.

1 minute ago, Tillamook said:

Hey dummy, my intent was precisely that. Soomaaliya oo dhan ayaa ah gurigaaga. So get your head out you ass and smell the fresh air.

you can  only speak for your deegaan kaaga.