Sign in to follow this  
lulla

What is the definition of REAL WOMAN and REAL MAN?

lulla   

Hey everyone,

How ya doing? Iam doing fantastic..as i got older and older, i have more questions with no answers.u probably wondering what are the questions..i tell u..just hold ur horses..lol..i started posting on somaliaonline when i was teenage..for me it was a place to ask anything that came to my mind at anytine..even in the middle of the night..lol..i was very curious about everything especially men,relationships and love..i wanted to know what was the big deal..what made man fall for a certain women..what made someone love another person..how many kinds of love are there...how u know if someone really love you and etc..I watch too many romantic movieS and read romance..so that didn't help either..lol..as i grow older..i found the answers to those questions myself and they were unexpected..however still today iam struggle with myself as young woman..I want to know WHAT IS THE DEFINITION OF REAL MAN AND REAL WOMAN. AND I WANT TO HEAR FROM BOTH MEN AND WOMEN.

Delilah   

Hmmmmmm...thats a tough one!!! Well, to me what makes a real women would have to be self- worth. A women how knows her worth ( that ALicia Keys song..women's worth coming in to my head) is what makes a real women, someone that doesn't go around doing anything for a man. What makes a real man a man is when he can admit he's wrong,and is willing to fix it. He needs to learn how to ask for help ( especially directions), and needs to know that tis ok to cry ( sometimes, not always!). So, yeah, thats what i think makes a real women and a men!!! icon_razz.gif:D

Kool_Kat   

To me, a REAL WOMAN is one who

-fears Allah

-puts her education in priority

-works hard to get what she wants

-cares for others (family, friends, husband)

-is generous with her time and energy

-supports her husband in all aspects of life

A REAL MAN is one who:

-Fears Allah

-provides for his family

-is loving, caring, and honest

-is true to his feelings, and does not put on a face

Those are just the basics of what I think makes a real man/woman...