Illyria

Demos in Burco re free Bushaara Baanday

Maxee sameysay horta? Last time I knew she was a soft secessionist, mise Cirro ku heyb tahay?

Cirro maxaa lagu qasaaray. Kacaanka lama soo shaqeynin miyaa? Kuwa dowladii Kacaanka la soo shaqeeyey, sida Muuse Muqayil, Feysal Dhurwaa, kii dhaqtarkii gaarka Siyaad Barre u ahaa, ugu af dheer ismoodo sidii Kacaanka inay u dhaqmi karaan. Iyagoo maato ah maroodi ismoodaan.

Illyria   
2 hours ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Maxee sameysay horta? Last time I knew she was a soft secessionist, mise Cirro ku heyb tahay?

Cirro maxaa lagu qasaaray. Kacaanka lama soo shaqeynin miyaa? Kuwa dowladii Kacaanka la soo shaqeeyey, sida Muuse Muqayil, Feysal Dhurwaa, kii dhaqtarkii gaarka Siyaad Barre u ahaa, ugu af dheer ismoodo sidii Kacaanka inay u dhaqmi karaan. Iyagoo maato ah maroodi ismoodaan.

She is accused of posting unfavourable news / postings about SL on her Social Media.Imagine that. waa HJ.

spacer.png

Illyria   

This is one of the reasons she was arrested. Whilst light in objectivity, and comes across as if an opinionated segment, akin to that of Fox News spinning, yet she is remarkable in her reporting.

Yes, she is. Universal u shaqeyn jirtay and used to host a show 14 sano ka hor when she was a hardcore secessionist, too.

Muuse Muqayil's endless abuses made many of them to be closer back to Soomaaliweyn. I thank him for that. Coldoon, Nimcaan, Bakayle, Teera, Jarmani, iyada...

• Like 1

galbeedi   

Where is the useless and spineless Cirro. She is one of those brave ones who  put the spotlight on the corruption of the Biixi regime.

The loser Cirro is not worthy of any support.

She is the same raas of the interior minister maxamed kaahin, and we hail from the same subclan.  Her family are among the rich families of burco and They were part of SNM .  She did nothing very serious.  How ever I think she will receive some jail time ,  dawladu rag kale bay ula booca ugu kutubaysa.  Markad doonayso inaad mas disho  mulac baa la jiidjiida.    

1 hour ago, Game changer said:

She is the same raas of the interior minister maxamed kaahin, and we hail from the same subclan.  Her family are among the rich families of burco and They were part of SNM .  She did nothing very serious.  How ever I think she will receive some jail time ,  dawladu rag kale bay ula booca ugu kutubaysa.  Markad doonayso inaad mas disho  mulac baa la jiidjiida.    

Who are the rich? And by how ? Thievery 

4 hours ago, galbeedi said:

Where is the useless and spineless Cirro. She is one of those brave ones who  put the spotlight on the corruption of the Biixi regime.

The loser Cirro is not worthy of any support.

That guy is spineless,  does not deserve to lead SL

Maxaan Ku noqda Dee naagta ina kaahin baa u awoowa,  isagaana xidhay una malayn maayo inuu beryaha soo daynayo hadaan ururadu haweenku u kicin.  Imika ragiinan waaweyn ma bushaarad nefis siyaasaded Ka dayeysaan. Kkkkkkkk   Kaa xunee dhloos  isaga waan u garaabaya oo culays HJ baa saaran.   Ilaahay wuxu Ka barya , ilaahaw HJ muuse biixi Ku kacda. Xitaa hadaanu muuse Ku kacno ma kul baanu Ku daynayna.   Warya ilaahay wax nafleh waydiiso 😄

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1