Che -Guevara

Garaads Arrive in Xamar

Illyria   
21 minutes ago, Game changer said:

They control the payment system itself.  I wonder how you gonna PAY them .     Wax yahaw bahdilan ila dagaalan waa intaasod dhimanba  waydaaye.     Kkkk

O' you are a bit behind on the technological advances, yal musallif. No one uses Dhiigshiil any more, not even cadawga gudaha.

21 minutes ago, Game changer said:

Wax yahaw bahdilan ila dagaalan waa intaasod dhimanba  waydaaye.     Kkkk

Maandhow sideydaba waxaan maagganahay waa wax kaa maqane,
Magliga daabo maahee si kale hay maleyninna'e.

Xaakim hore ayaa yidhi:

Maahmaah horaa jirtoo,
Laga milqaataaye,
Sidii ninkii dabinka meegaartay,
Ee geri malaynaayey,
Sagaaradii majaha suratay baad,
Maandhow ii tahaye.

Soomaliyey waxan la dagaalamayna waa waxa sidaa u liita walaahi waaniga idiin dhaartee xitaa hooyadisii dhashay hadaan Ku hor siraado igama celin Karo .    Caasimadiisii anigoo HJ ahba xoog Ku haysta waxna igama qaban karo .    

Illyria   

I know you said, you were jaahil in self-induced stupor, salfudaydku waa halkiisa'e, waana wax laydinku yaqaane, ma dhuuxday baydadka aan ku idhi? Mise turaalahaygaad galad u fahamtay? Afxumadu waa caadadiin e ceebtiin ma aha, oo waa taad Alle ku caydaan e, and I shall ignore you & it.

galbeedi   

The SSC Garaads did the right thing by going to Mogadishu. Is is a courtesy call from HSM and attending the meeting is probably a formality. Either way they don't lose anything. If HSM accepts their independent Maamul, it is good and welcome, if he rejects and pushes them to unfruitful dialogue, they could come home and create a bigger Harti homeland.

They have their destiny in their hands. Soon they could even organize elections in Taleex, Bocame, and even Laascaanood to elect their councilors and that would seal their democratic choice.

In fact, C/laahi Dani and Puntland would welcome if HSM rejects their free SSC Maamul. Since the H..rti are very close these days, don't be surprised if they create one single entity which could be a third of Somali republic territory.

The ball and the worry is on the side of HSM. 

Illyria   

And HSM has done as expected by asking Garaado to meet with Muse in Jabouti. Garaado simply repeated their original position remains the same: move your militias to Oog, and then we shall consider discussions. Difference now is SSC Commanders will not even agree to that with their being 40 km (25 miles) away from Oog. 

galbeedi   

Somali leaders are always one day late and a dollar short.

The so called dialogue was useful before the bombs fall. now there is no turning back, even a child knows that. The only discussion left is how to separate the forces, especially Somaliland forces from Laascaanood.

37 minutes ago, Illyria said:

And HSM has done as expected by asking Garaado to meet with Muse in Jabouti. Garaado simply repeated their original position remains the same: move your militias to Oog, and then we shall consider discussions. Difference now is SSC Commanders will not even agree to that with their being 40 km away from Oog. 

Not the only commanders, youth as well!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, galbeedi said:

Somali leaders are always one day late and a dollar short.

The so called dialogue was useful before the bombs fall. now there is no turning back, even a child knows that. The only discussion left is how to separate the forces, especially Somaliland forces from Laascaanood.

I won't take one step back from goojacade.   It's mine.  And I am native Sool citizen.  If any body is leaving it must be MJrten .  The local militias can normally live in laascaanood if they want ,  I won't hit them until they hit me first.  And sometimes I can hit them for no reason   if the government don't bring me my daily dose of khat.   

It's up to them if they can live in this kind of unstable situation.   They have no choice.   this war is getting boring it must spread to sanaag.   The maakhiri dhuxulaysato must also pay the price of their treason. And we  don't actually care them as much as we care about the garaads who we are very related to them. Shaydanba isku kaayo diray,  Let's blame the shaydaan as usual.  😄

What about you , are you ready to play with your big brothers Jesus and isq ? Horta why the West is peaceful , mutul gubtay mutul gubtay kama naxo    you should invite us there one day.  We will be there before you even wake up .    Prove me in aqoontu dhaanto jahliga buugyahaw buuga sitaa.   Kkkk   

Somaliland doesnt need any talk  with these fugitive  garaads  the land belongs to Somaliland if they wish not be part of Somaliland nothing is qasab please move to Somalia ,. as they are doing marka halkooda ha iska joogaan  Bunkerka ugandheeska ha iskaga jiraan. wax dhibaata ma hayaan , aan ahayn calacaal iyo qax... As for Galbeedi  i dont think they will ever agree to be with bugland they have tried that from 1998 untill 2006  and they had the biggest fall out , when ina cabdi xaashi was treated very bad and tuute muuse took over from Yey  there was a garaad man who was in transition laakin lugu ma aminin madaxweynimada marki ba xilka walaga qaaday. Any way  so puntland is not an option and culusow will not entertain another d mamuul goboleed  this will shake up the balance of power.   so they are stuck one way or the other..

1 hour ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Muuse Muqayil yuu ka gadi karaa waxaan oo maangaaban?

Waxaa maqli jiray 'gadaal ka gaar goob dumis ahaa.' Wiilkaan yar shilimaan yar heybadiisa mustaqbal dhan ku beelay.

img-1-1685567630868.jpg

That's what happens when you can't grasp the calamity and the will of your adversaries.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1