Che -Guevara

Garaads Arrive in Xamar

11 hours ago, maakhiri1 said:

because he does not exist,Che is right, they should run away, from this guy, very bad dicision

Hamza went far beyond what his boss said. He essentially said reer SSC should lie down while the secessionists shelled them senseless.

Besides, there's no real PM office anyway.

56 minutes ago, Che -Guevara said:

Hamza went far beyond what his boss said. He essentially said reer SSC should lie down while the secessionists shelled them senseless.

Besides, there's no real PM office anyway.

If we start shelling them it won't take 3 hours to completely destroy laascaanood.  All Somalis are well aware that we have the military hardware  to do so .  The fact that garaads live there peacefully shows that somaliland is not shelling the city.   How ever we can change our mind as a clan and do  the unexpected.   As I mentioned before this war is not just a political war.   It's a tribal war between HJ and dhulo. It's a century old conflict that we were supposed to finish in 1991.  History repeats itself. 

Illyria   
17 minutes ago, Game changer said:

If we start shelling them it won't take 3 hours to completely destroy laascaanood.  All Somalis are well aware that we have the military hardware  to do so .  The fact that garaads live there peacefully shows that somaliland is not shelling the city.   How ever we can change our mind as a clan and do  the unexpected.   As I mentioned before this war is not just a political war.   It's a tribal war between HJ and dhulo. It's a century old conflict that we were supposed to finish in 1991.  History repeats itself. 

Oh, so you are being gentle, and restrained? How very kind of you, sir. Oi, why are you losing all your generals? Bloody ragamuffin. The only reason the city is not being shelled is 'cos it is out of your reach, and you got the message: with every one missile to the city, 10 shall hit Goojacadde. That is on top of snipers targeting the source of the missile.  Tabar ayaa meesha ku dhigtay!.

Just now, Illyria said:

Oh, so you are being gentle, and restrained? How very kind of you, sir. Oi, why are you losing all your generals? Bloody ragamuffin.

Ofcourse we are very gentle and restrained, and you personally know that we can do  a lot of damage to laascaanood if we want.     So let's put aside things like shelling and genocide. We are not at this stage yet.

If the generals you are talking about were not brave enough to fight  against the enemies  they could still be alive  , in fact they could simply use the BM 21 grads  from their comfort and wipe out the whole place without taking any personal  riskd.  Your generals  don't even fight , that's why none of them is died. 

Having said that as a some one who believe in the zero sum game we can only expect  more death and destruction.   And we have no plans of walking away with nothing.  Either we gain territory for isq  or something bigger .  The war will only stop when you meet my demands , because I am the man with biggest guns in this field.  And remember this is Africa.  

Illyria   
5 minutes ago, Game changer said:

Ofcourse we are very gentle and restrained, and you personally know that we can do  a lot of damage to laascaanood if we want.     So let's put aside things like shelling and genocide. We are not at this stage yet.

If the generals you are talking about were not brave enough to fight  against the enemies  they could still be alive  , in fact they could simply use the BM 21 grads  from their comfort and wipe out the whole place without taking any personal  riskd.  Your generals  don't even fight , that's why none of them is died. 

Having said that as a some one who believe in the zero sum game we can only expect  more death and destruction.   And we have no plans of walking away with nothing.  Either we gain territory for isq  or something bigger .  The war will only stop when you meet my demands , because I am the man with biggest guns in this field.  And remember this is Africa.  

Actually you tried, but failed, and if you could take the city, with your supposed big guns, you would have. Do not fall for the lies of your drunken leaders.

By the way, are you familiar with this document?

spacer.png

I didn't try but I am considering to do if it's necessary.  You know there is difference between taking over a place and destroying the place.   Taking over is More difficult. Because you have to rebuild that place you took over.  As a HJ we are not interested to take over lascaanod , we are only interested to gain more territory.

I am not familiar with that document but it shows some places we took over 100 years ago from the garaads.  What's your point ? 

Illyria   
41 minutes ago, Game changer said:

I didn't try but I am considering to do if it's necessary.  You know there is difference between taking over a place and destroying the place.   Taking over is More difficult. Because you have to rebuild that place you took over.  As a HJ we are not interested to take over lascaanod , we are only interested to gain more territory.

I am not familiar with that document but it shows some places we took over 100 years ago from the garaads.  What's your point ? 

You keep airing your sweet desires, as spun on the home front, but forget what those, who actually own the land are thinking. The point is just to allow you time to pause for reflection before you self-harm, perishing of thirsty in the wilderness.

A better question is: how is your grand Urur Samaale project coming along? Have you registered for evening classes to understand reer Koonfur yet? You should have accepted @Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaaroffer to hook you up with a fine local lass. Damn qaldaan, you missed an opportunity, and have not learnt yet.

Brother you posted a document showing some of the places we conquered from your cousins.   I was expecting you to say  I am gonna regain , but you gave up .  😄 If I can do that to them  centuries ago.  What makes you think I can't  gain more   today when all durriyada are backing me with all their resources.  Yes I can for sure.    

Regarding The samalism we know This hurts you the most politically  and we are very well involved to expand the anti Dbayaco brotherhood.   I can deal any one against you .   I can even deal with you against my former Freinds.   

I trust no body except isq.    Bi kulli ixtiraam indr urgufyada haygu soo dhisi .  Miskiinkaa xunee reer waajidka ah  dawarsi baan Ku ogaa.   Horta kuma aqaan laakiin I assumed inad dbayaco tahay if I am not wrong.  

Illyria   
58 minutes ago, Game changer said:

Brother you posted a document showing some of the places we conquered from your cousins.   I was expecting you to say  I am gonna regain , but you gave up .  😄 If I can do that to them  centuries ago.  What makes you think I can't  gain more   today when all durriyada are backing me with all their resources.  Yes I can for sure.    

Regarding The samalism we know This hurts you the most politically  and we are very well involved to expand the anti Dbayaco brotherhood.   I can deal any one against you .   I can even deal with you against my former Freinds.   

I trust no body except isq.    Bi kulli ixtiraam indr urgufyada haygu soo dhisi .  Miskiinkaa xunee reer waajidka ah  dawarsi baan Ku ogaa.   Horta kuma aqaan laakiin I assumed inad dbayaco tahay if I am not wrong.  

No, I am only indulging you, for I see you as an adrift numpty. On the matter concerning land grabbing, I am intentionally not engaging in that whilst our boys are saddled on your tail; did you hear Yagoori was sacked yesterday? You are so used to sandwiching yourself in tight spots, and are forever concerning yourself whence branch of the family one belongs. Our grandfathers used to say: "Intuu !idoor nabad kugu yeelo, dagaal kuma yeelo". How very true.  To you, I am reer Las Anod, and am coming for your cape.

Af xumidee horta, waar ragga ka xishood waa xididkaaye.

7 minutes ago, Illyria said:

No, I am only indulging you, for I see you as an adrift numpty. On the matter concerning land grabbing, I am intentionally not engaging in that whilst our boys are saddled on your tail; did you hear Yagoori was sacked yesterday? You are so used to sandwiching yourself in tight spots, and are forever concerning yourself whence branch of the family one belongs. Our grandfathers used to say: "Intuu Somalilanders nabad kugu yeelo, dagaal kuma yeelo". How very true.  To you, I am reer Las Anod, and am coming for your cape.

In that case I only show you nothing but my power.  This is the only language I understand for you.   Weliba waxan aad uga xumahay inan dbayaco Ku moodayey hadaan birta kaa aslaya si toosa.  This is who we are !

Illyria   
5 minutes ago, Game changer said:

In that case I only show you nothing but my power.  This is the only language I understand for you.   Weliba waxan aad uga xumahay inan dbayaco Ku moodayey hadaan birta kaa aslaya si toosa.  This is who we are !

Ma wiilasha yar yaree sida hablaha u gaardiyaya? Waar ha lugayn yaan la kudine!

Iskada dhaaf magaalo aad iga xoraysatee xitaa naagtaada iiga kac hadaan Ku idhaahdo in the middle of the night , waad iiga kacaysa  hadaan kaa xishoodo waa hadaanan Ku odhan suuliga biyaha ii dhig.  In kasta oo aad iiba dhigto anoon ku waydiisan.  Kkkkkkk

Illyria   

Ma maqashay "Baqashii doolaalada xero rag kale ka dul dhacday, ee dameerka loo tu'iyey" ? Cidla ayaad ku asqoobi doontaa.

By the way, a 3,000 armed, p!ssed, fully equipped HY boys are coming for you. Do you want to guess who is arming, and financing them?

They control the payment system itself.  I wonder how you gonna PAY them .     Wax yahaw bahdilan ila dagaalan waa intaasod dhimanba  waydaaye.     Kkkk