Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

De facto Itoobiyan towns

Salaan...

We only think Itoobiya in terms of only ruling forcefully Soomaali Galbeed. It does rule there; however it isn't satisfied, so in the last few years, it disregards and infringes the boundary (which wasn't internationalized itself), extending by proxy to rule other towns nearby. Towns such as:

Luuq iyo Doollow (Gedo)

Ceelbarde iyo Yeed (Bakool)

Feerfeer (Hiiraan)

Matabaan (Galgaduud)

Golgodob (Mudug)

Buuhoodle (Togdheer)

The country of Lion of Judah is taking its time, extending metre by metre until it reaches Xamar itself, intaan isku mashquulsanahay. It is very possible.

Jabhad   

Very possible indeed! Remember Ethiopia always claimed Somalia to be part of Ethiopia and hopes it will happen one day. However, despite all the financial and military support its getting from many countries to strengthen it agains its Muslim neighbours, it will not succeed. Their small neighbour, Eritrea exposed the weakness of the current Ethiopian government.

^^^

Adeer, truthfully speaking you are a very intellectual individual (thou I don't agree with you a lot of times---and that could be because I don't read everything that you write--and I think thats why you higlight words).I just want to know how you find time to write thought provoking "essays" on all most every post you replay to?

Salaan...

Haaruun, Eritrea iyo Soomaaliya isn't even close in the same league.

Eritrea boqolkiiba boqol waa inaga dad iyo dhul yartahay, laakiin dadkaas yar, regardless of their ethnicity, kuligood are in a unanimous view when it comes to Itoobiya. Their hatred of Sanaawi regime is only surpassed by their equal determination of defeating it. Anaga, we are like "lax walba meeshee is dhigtaa lagu qalaa," as the adage goes.

I am not too wholly convinced about it, but nevertheless I assumed it as my working presumption, we'll have somehow find a means to protect, on a Region-by-region basis, what is left of Somali territories of Somalia(South), till a suitablly historic time can be had, to go after the few cities that at the moment the indirect rule of Ethiopia(which they have, by the way, the potential to became fullly adminstered cities of Ethiopia in ten(10) years time!!).

Tolstoy, how can we find a meaning, really brother, when we try hard to dismember what we've left already? Don't you think it is Tigre/Amxaari's best interest to see a weak, dismembered Soomaaliya? It is also Sanaawi's best interest, if the dismemberment isn't possible, that this current status quo remain permanent.

Sanaawi may try harder not to remember how generous the former Soomaali regime was to him, living in a daarad at Lambar Afar paid for by the tax payers of Soomaaliya. He also freely travelled with a Soomaali diplomatic passport. Until 1994, Sanaawi was ambivalent that bordered being impartial to tribal politics of Soomaaliya. Perhaps he was too preoccupied setting the agenda of his newly established regime. But today (and not many people know this), he set up a whole clandestine wakaalad in Addis Ababa dedicated the study of prolonging the already prolonged Soomaali conflict, and eventually dismembering it to a proxy banana republics of Itoobiya, perhaps long after he is gone.

Sanaawi supports a group or an influencial individual as long as the group or person does the long interest of his. Many think he is close to their camp, but the reality is he is close to all as long as they are doing what he wants.

You can just see what happened to that fella called Shaatigaduud, who thought he was so powerful and didn't need Sanaawi's blessing anymore when he declared to be the "president" of a pseudo-independent Southwest State, which Libya supported and financed but Sanaawi was against. The result is cyrstal today how he immediately became irrelevant when Sanaawi quickly supported his two second-in-commands. Now, he is back in Sanaawi's tutelage. Fools never learn.

Same with Soomaaliland and Buntiland and other factions. Sanaawi is in equal "good" relationships with both. Have you seen how quickly he got rid of Jaamac Cali Jaamac? Without Sanaawi, C/laahi Yuusuf would have long been just as irrelevant.

Tolstoy, as long as we are weak, are disunited, are indefensible and are blaming one another, Tigre/Amxaar regime will be happy and try to take over the country.

I would like you to emphasize more on the spirit of true nationalists, as opposed to those you refer to "pseudo-nationalists." True nationalists do exist, and as long as they do, we aren't hopeless.

^^Maskiin, saaxiibkeey, I appreciate that your brought this issue to our attention, and its very bothering us, especially those who care about not only Somalis, but Muslimiinta who live in the midst of Gaalo ethiopia. History doesn't indicate an assurance for some groups to remain the upper hand longer than few decades. This Ethiopia, trust me on this take, will come to an end sooner, probably in your life-time insha-allah, because all the signs for complete disintegrations are there, only we wait some actions to take place. Saaxiib, Niyada kheyr usheeg, ilaahii Soomaali iyo shacabka kaloo muslimiinta ah ku abuurtay meeshaas waa u jeedaa xaqdarada socota, waana hubaal inuu muslimiinta u gargaari doono. Don't underestimate my remarks as a wishful thinking, because I know a nation build for the oppression of Muslims will never live longer. Also, don't be disoriented by the wuxuushta warlords' support for Zenawi, no matter what side they fall in, soon the first wave of the tide will knock them out. Our people's unity will come, exactly when the demise of ethiopia will begin to unfold. Just be ready, saaxiib, and see the drame with full passion.

Originally posted by Tolstoy:

Dear Mr. MMA

Fourth
; In so far as the larger issue of Ethiopian's encroachment towards the Somali territories is concern; one is not genuinely hopefull that it will be something, which will end any sooner, for the simple fact is that our version of political thought in the sense of the principlely organising thought of larger polity, and that of Ethiopia's State, is diametrically opposite to each other; which means, while we are essentially too busy on a clan level to settle score with each other; the Ethiopian's are measuring up to size their political agenda, particularly how much of it can be implement within the Somalis in one sweep.

Oday Tolstoy,

What You said is the reality, the Ethopian agenda was on the ground since empror Menlike, literally they were controlling somalian terrotories nearly 200 yrs or more, Let anarchic tribes of Somalia fight each other, let them call themselves anthingLand(Puntland, Somaliland, jubaaland). will anythingLand can put up with the well-organised and mechanised ethopian army. let us carry our arrows and bows and live in caves. As you said it can it can take it all in one sweeep,for sure sooner or later. united we stand or we fail and fall one by one!

Sharmarke

Sophist   

"Adeer, truthfully speaking you are a very intellectual individual (thou I don't agree with you a lot of times---and that could be because I don't read everything that you write--and I think thats why you higlight words).I just want to know how you find time to write thought provoking "essays" on all most every post you replay to? "

If you don't read him who then did you come to such a conclusion dare I say my dear fellow?

Duufaan   

The enemy of somalia created monesters. they understand now they cannot benefit any more the situation of somalia. however they do not understand how to deal the sitiuation in somalia. Occupition of capital cities was masterminded not by a neighbor country but the West as well.

Today enemy of somalia are those who keeping this country as a hostage. Not even somaliland(pro colocnial) and moqdisho warlods are same page. the only common thing they have are to benefit the current situation of country.

Somalia must to be liberate inside and Abdilaahi yusuf is only one who got ambitions. His support is the right thing to do today, anyone else who disagree can always call what ever he want.

The country of Lion of Judah is taking its time, extending metre by metre until it reaches Xamar itself, intaan isku mashquulsanahay. It is very possible.

There it is, quoting myself and sadly my prophecy becoming a reality.

So Xabashadii degmooyinkii yaryaraa iyo Soomaali Galbeed ayaa ku filnaan waaye, aha?

The de facto Itoobiyaan towns needs to be updated: Muqdisho, Baydhabo, Kismaayo, Beledweyne, Gaalkacyo, Balcad, Afgooye, Buurhakaba, Cadaado, Ceelbuur, Marko, Baraawe, Cabuudwaaq, Jowhar, Dhoobleey, Afmadoow, Jilib and the last frontier, Raaskambooni.

At least in Somaliland alhamdulilah the population is safe and isnt being bombarded by the ethopians, at least in Somaliland there is consensus and peace and has been for a deceade and more.

Ethopia's power and reach may extend to every corner of the for republic of somalia poltically and geograhically, but am thankfully that the not all somali people are suffering a sustained cycle of voilence.

The difference between Somaliland's political managment of its people and issues relating to its claim for independance cannot be marginalised, you only have to look at the death and destruction this TNG sponsered supported and faciliated by the UN AU Ethopia and US have brought to the Mogadisho and south somalia in the space of just a few months.

me   

Originally posted by Suldaanka:

^^Castrow

Care to expand on that a little?

Aaaaah now the sultan feels betrayed. Castro said it like it is, stop being an ostridge and get your head out of that hole.