Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Ra'iisul wasaare position is being replaced

Political leaders oppose NCC's election agreement; Farmaajo stands alone in supporting decisions

HIIRAAN.COM

Mogadishu (HOL) - A group of prominent politicians, including a former President and Prime Ministers, has opposed the decisions made during the recently concluded National Consultative Council meeting.

galbeedi   

I have listened the speech of president HSM, especially the first 15 minutes. I think it is a good speech in terms of the provisional agreements reached by the " Golaha wada Tashiga". 

He even explained that political agreements reached by the " Golaha" could not be basis for constitutional frame work or law of the country. It is a hastily reached agreement probably to distract people from the Puntland election which dominated the media cycle for almost week.

Yet, we should welcome if leaders move to the right direction. No one likes the ugly side of the travels of the president, but HSM had shown the capacity to negotiate and sit down with some of the major stock holders.

Despite what people say about premier HAmza, he is working well with the president. In this difficult times, it is important to have a team .Besides, Hamza is a decent man despite his bad history with Ahmed Madoobe.

Dherigu marka uu karsamo ayaa laga dooda sida xeedhada loo qeybsanayo" with the nation on the brick of failure and the threat of greedy foreign players, it is important to have a leadership harmony and Hamza is filling that job.

Let us wait and see hoe they move. I also like hoe he framed the issue of waiting foreign money to finish the provisional constitution. One of the major reasons that file never been moved forward was senators and members of parliament quarreling for the foreign money intended for the re-writing of the constitution.

unlike the silent Farmaajo, HSM is engaging the public for good or worse,

what HSM put forward, has a lot of good things, it needs refining, and fixing, multi party, 1p1v etc, the PRIME MINISTER position which costed SOMALIS alot of headache, and lack of progress

Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater and EVERYTHING must not be rejected because of HSM

Maakhiri and Galbeedi, we are talking about two HSM, the xasan after the "Golaha" who was adamant that the agreement is final and will not stop for anybody, and the Hasan after he saw the backlash and qeelo dhaanka dadka soo yeeray, dib u gurtay. In that sense, he is better than farmaajo and should be given credit to him, for listening the people. But he listens when it suits him, when he has no friends, if he has some unuku around him he wont listern. time will tell.

the biggest obstacle will come in next three weeks, when each state including Puntland suppose to send 2 delegate to become part of the new Electoral commissioner.  i can tell  you puntland will not sent it, and the money he is banking on from the international community to conduct the election will not come if Puntland is not on board.

i can tell you also, there will be no election of 1q1c  during HSM precedency, because daacad kamuu ahan and he does not want to do the hard work. If he moves the conversion forward that at least is good thing.

if Shariif was in power, i would have more confident we would have 1q1c by the end of his presidency, because the guy is listener and works on concuss. the other differences for the two is Hasan sees Puntland an arch enemy that should be isolated on any cost, Shariif on the other hand sees Puntland and asset that can not be ignored. Sharif was the only recent president who done something tangible and moved the government from Transitional government to full government with Garowe 1 and Garoowe 2 agreement with support of Puntland.

If you want to know how president is thinking, listern to his advisors. I was listening to one of HSM advisor today, and i was hopping, after listening the president considerately remark, he will say we will bring Puntland on fold and will listern to their concern, he done a u-turn. Instead he said we not going to stop for Puntland and will go ahead, the gentemen seems he did not even read or know what is in the constitution, or may be thinks we don't need it.

the bottom line is, somali is khiyaameen ma jecla, lamana khayaameen karo, marka hasan hadii uu daacad ka yahay wax waa u qabsoomin hadii uu san daacad ka aheena oo uu cuqdad iyo xukun jaceel ka tahay, we will stay where we are...

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Qurac&qansax said:

Maakhiri and Galbeedi, we are talking about two HSM, the xasan after the "Golaha" who was adamant that the agreement is final and will not stop for anybody, and the Hasan after he saw the backlash and qeelo dhaanka dadka soo yeeray, dib u gurtay. In that sense, he is better than farmaajo and should be given credit to him, for listening the people. But he listens when it suits him, when he has no friends, if he has some unuku around him he wont listern. time will tell.

the biggest obstacle will come in next three weeks, when each state including Puntland suppose to send 2 delegate to become part of the new Electoral commissioner.  i can tell  you puntland will not sent it, and the money he is banking on from the international community to conduct the election will not come if Puntland is not on board.

i can tell you also, there will be no election of 1q1c  during HSM precedency, because daacad kamuu ahan and he does not want to do the hard work. If he moves the conversion forward that at least is good thing.

if Shariif was in power, i would have more confident we would have 1q1c by the end of his presidency, because the guy is listener and works on concuss. the other differences for the two is Hasan sees Puntland an arch enemy that should be isolated on any cost, Shariif on the other hand sees Puntland and asset that can not be ignored. Sharif was the only recent president who done something tangible and moved the government from Transitional government to full government with Garowe 1 and Garoowe 2 agreement with support of Puntland.

If you want to know how president is thinking, listern to his advisors. I was listening to one of HSM advisor today, and i was hopping, after listening the president considerately remark, he will say we will bring Puntland on fold and will listern to their concern, he done a u-turn. Instead he said we not going to stop for Puntland and will go ahead, the gentemen seems he did not even read or know what is in the constitution, or may be thinks we don't need it.

the bottom line is, somali is khiyaameen ma jecla, lamana khayaameen karo, marka hasan hadii uu daacad ka yahay wax waa u qabsoomin hadii uu san daacad ka aheena oo uu cuqdad iyo xukun jaceel ka tahay, we will stay where we are...

Boowe, hadii madaxa la iskula jiro Puntland ay halkeedaa joogto oo wax wadatashi ama wada shaqeeyn ayna dhicin inta Hassan joogo, oo HSM halkaas iska gurto, kuna takri falo masiirkii Ummada, waxaan ku waydiiyey ,Yaa khasaarey?

Inagoo dhan!

Doqonkan HSM, Waa in PL dhinaca iska lushaa,  si loo saxona la raadshaa!

Illyria   

I won't even bother reflecting on this amateur politics, but have got a question: should not HSM's priority be on the fight against AS? Or has that been won? Or is this a case of his chewing and waltzing at the same time?

galbeedi   

C/laahi Dani is standing on constitutional ground. He explained for us that " Madasha Wadatashiga" can't write or change the constitution. Their job is basically to make road maps and political agreements. 

I think HSM must go back to the drawing port. 

At the end , let us finish the old constitution and get rid of the so called prime minister which is inherited from the Italian system. Do you guys know that Italy has over 40 government from 1945-1990. No prime minister has ever served four years. 

By the way, that song at the end of the clip is low blow to the anarchists which might not help for reconciliation.  

Dadka maarta iyo Korontada qabaa ma Mahad Salaad baa loola jeedaa> Cajiib.

Puntland is just scared of the  rising irrsm  and the empowered OGs .  They know they have no chance   against this evil alliance.    So they are trying to say.  There should be 4 or 5  national political  parties. Not 2.    How ever while this may give them some leverage , it encourages other clans to join the competition which is good  for dr waqooyi. 

For that reason   I am neutral about this.   Our separatist brothers are very good politicians.  They are always cooking something interesting 😄    idaa kathara dabaakhiin fasada maraq.  Nimankasi markay wax karinayan yaan gacanta lala gelin,  markay miiska soo dhigaan uun  hala qiimeyo waxay soo kariyeen.   Dabeeto Ku raac ama Ku laad.   Simple. Ilaahay hanaga dhigo kuwa markasta Ku laada, saa wuxu mrjen kariyey kolayba sun baa Ku jirtee.   Kkkkk