Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Ra'iisul wasaare position is being replaced

How is this constitutional, that is replacing ra'iisul wasaaraha position to madaxweyne kuxigeen.

Regardless if this current baarlamaan accept and approve it, Soomaalis need afti (referendum) for major changes like this.

I personally support replacing ra'iisul wasaare to madaxweyne kuxigeen in order isqabqabsiga u yaraado; however, that needs a constitutional approval. We don't even have permanent axdi/constitution.

Screenshot-20230527181825.png

1 minute ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Plus laba urur siyaasadeed lama yeelaayo. Afar waa inay ka dhigaan.

Agree!

I wonder if HSM sincerely believes he can beat Farmajo in free and fair election.

I heard Farmajo is heading back home, starting with Garowe and Baydhabo.

There were some rumours after Xasan's caleemasaar a year ago that he wants a la Carab-style strongman in Soomaaliya. Mahad Qalaaye ayaa la qabo saas.

He thinks he can use force to make Soomaalis submit, especially those in Xamar and around. Ruling Xamar = Soomaaliya.

Xamar iyo Soomaaliya ayuu isku qaldaayaa, wuuna ogaan doonaa.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

Screenshot-20230527190635.png

It is official now. Maamul goboleedyada waa loogu wada daray xilkooda ilaa dhammaadka 2024. I don't think it will work. Next few days meelo badan ayaa soo qeylin doonaa. Garoowe, Baydhabo, Beledweyne, Garbahaareey iyo Dhuusamareeb.

In theory, it is not a bad idea, only if the process was transparent and the Parliament votes on, or referendum in the long run.

Deni won't mind an extra year.

If this is the way, I get the feeling Hiiran and SSC want to be their own regions, even Gedo. SSC and Hiiran have good arguments to make.

1 hour ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Plus laba urur siyaasadeed lama yeelaayo. Afar waa inay ka dhigaan.

I think this will be final round, two panties,  to reduce chaos of government but not two parties upfront 

12 minutes ago, maakhiri1 said:

I think this will be final round, two panties,  to reduce chaos of government but not two parties upfront 

Atleast, four parties. Otherwise, we will end up with corrupt dynasty parties.

Aroori   
1 minute ago, Che -Guevara said:

Atleast, four parties. Otherwise, we will end up with corrupt dynasty parties.

Exactly, through time those two parties will resemble the demopublican uniparty of uncle Sam. Working for the interest of business conglomerates, tribal, and religious sects instead of the poor average somali person.