Sign in to follow this  
7_steps_2_Heaven

WIFE BEATER

salams all,

I believe the topic says it all..i would like you to share your views with us.

what would you do if your husband abuses you, he is very violent towards you, would you leave him or would you stay for the sake of the kids. perhaps you would get your two families involved in your dilemma.

or would you be brave enough to report it to the police if it's getting out of hand?

I think what I would do is, pack my bags and leave him, but of course i would take my kids with me. i wouldnt let my family get involved coz im the one who married him and i wouldnt want to worry them, i believe im strong enough to handle the situation on my own. but if things did go out of hand I wouldnt hesitate to report him.

"Got no respect for them dudes who hit they women and

got no respect for the fools who leave they children and

I just wanna take care of my family

got no respect if you aint trying to do the right thing"

"I respect a man raisin his kids all on his own

I respect a man who makes sure he takes care of home

you gotta respect a man with good judgement

cuz I'll be damned if someones takin care of my kids

and I respect a man who treats his woman like a queen

I know you're not perfect you aint gotta be so mean

no matter how strong she is for a woman

a man should never attempt to lay his hands on her"

(jagged edge, No respect)

holla back

...Decision is simple, beat him up too...

really though, no need for physical violence, he touches me i'm working out, fully packed, kids packed, family an aware, becuase the damage he has done is behond aches and pains, broken bones or marked face,,,he has proceeded behond the point of no return and for that you can't heal it, nor can he.... thats my opinion.

Respect is gone and for that so has everything else that keeps two people together.

In case of children existence in an abusive marriage, it is a woman's obligation to remove her children from such environment...Because children exposed to that home lifestyle will only perputate the abuse cycle and mostly likely male children would become abusive and female children would tolerate and actually seek abusive relationship...If we as women don't change, the world will only get worse and abuse cases would only continue to rise

In case of no children, the women here have multiple options they can embarak on and don't have to allow themselves to be abused...I don't promot violence by either gender we must foucs on ending the violence cycle in any manner

Although there was a headted argument in similar topic to this, unfortunatly it longer exist, it would have been interesting for you to have read it...bee bye

what kind of an idoit would stay with an abusive man, forget about the kids. If he is dumb enough to beat you up what will stop him from killing you or really hurting your kids? Of what use will you be to your kids when you are hooked up to a machine in some hospital while your kids are left with the man that you call your husband.

if your asking me what i would do in that type of situation, here's my answer.....

The first time he lays his hand on me i will show him who's boss, I mean, i'm not going to take that kind of shit.

Maybe i'll be nice at first. That is, i will challege him by saying, "you better not try that again.... If you know what's good for you"

How much i hurt him depends on how much he hurts me. For every blow he delivers I will return it ten fold. I mean, I wasn't born to be abused by some guy who thinks he's all that.

I will begin my revenge with my left hook. Then show him how much of a "man" he really is. Now kick, round-house, side kick , punch-punch, drop kick... I'm going to give him a show and show him how crazy a women can really get.

But ladies this is just my opinion, and don't think that a man that hurts he once is going to get a chance to hurt me again. If me marries me he should be prepared to face the consequences of beating me.

WOW A MAN BEATER!! Thats a problem now...if anywomen is in that kind of situation, i suggest you to get out your baseball bat and start beating his *** . No women deserves that kind of violence from her husband and if these men dont want our violence then they should think again the next time they lay their hand on us.

lol   

I would wait till his lousy a$$ has fallen asleep. Then my sisters I would tie him up. And have my feast. I would beat him every 30 minutes for 10 minutes. Till the next day. And when morning comes, I would pack my bags and that of my kids, empty the bank accounts and honey fly.

Why would I make make my husband angry enough to beat me in the first place?

If that is just his character then its a problem, but if its the womans fault then a few slaps should teach her who's the boss. ;)

Ladies, Ladies, Ladies. You have to change yourself before you change your husband. If a man is angry, then there must be a good excuse. No rational, intelligent, level-headed man would beat his wife because he feels like it. You must have done something to set him off.

maybe you didnt cook the food fast enough or it wasnt to his taste

Maybe you werent availabe when he needed you

or you werent beautifying yourself for him

There are so many things a woman has to be taught by her man, and if it takes a few kicks and punches then I wholeheartedly belive its worth it.

(Everything above this line is a joke)

pearl   

Originally posted by Shaabella:

(Everything above this line is a joke)

lolol...i was in such a rush to reply to u that i overlooked that line...lololol....man u just saved urself some harsh works.....i really do hope it was a joke though....

Qac Qaac   

A man who beats his wife, is not a real man. he himself got abused at young age.. so he wants to show to his wife that he could beat ppl too.

to go back to the topic no woman should stay, with that kind of man, report him, tell him he has no right to beat you, educate him, and never bring him back in your life... u should move on.. i think the matter should be dealt between families so maybe when he is sitting with other men he feels ashame if he doesn't.. report him to the police.. but this option shuld be last option....

waa ***** ninkii, naagtiisa dila...

NoVa   

^^^

report him to the police

Whoa...can't believe what is happening to the brotha's too??? they are actually agreing with the sista's to report his azz to the police............loollll icon_razz.gif:D

this is an easy topic to talk about when yr not in the situation isnt it? i mean youd be absolutely $tupid to stay with someone who physically and mentally abused you right? just hit him back thatll teach him, pack yr bags and leave w/ the kids, its that simple. than what do you do when he finds you? what do you do if no one believes you? what do you do if you still love him and he sincerely tells you hell change? what do you do if yr kids blame you for taking away their daddy?

This topic is very sensitive to those who actually are in the situation. I don't think any man/woman have the right to beat the other, no mater how ungry U are. Rasuulullaahi(SCW) said in a xadiith "unger is from sheidan and he is cariated from fire, so when U get ungry make a wuduu'(weyseyso) becouse the water extinguishs the fire" more or less.

As far as beating the man up, there is a proverb saying "nin guri wada muraayad ah kujiroow, dhagaxtuur ha'isku bilaabin" so, you are not that strong to fight him back physically, so when U start a fight that is exactely what he wants, then he can beat the crap out of U and he'll be saying she started it.

Maybe that is all he wanted, for U to start the same thing he is doing, maybe he is a psyko and he might hit U today and kill U tomorrow.

to somealien

You are absolutly right, I have a friend who is in similar situation. U know in "Qurbo" she tells me, I have no family to support me and protect me, so if I leave him what about the kids! they really love him, she says. If I go to krisescenter and he finds me, it's even worse , she says.

I don't aprove of the way she is seeing her situation, but I'm only a friend and all I can do is give her my advice, but she says "It's easy ¤U 2say, becouse U are not in my situation" I don't blame her.

If I find my selv in that situation, I would take my time to get to know the man after marriege be4 kids come into the situation, but I would report him, becouse I feel, even if I don't have my family with me, the police are my family when some one is treating me bad. If that doesn't help I would tell his family, if that doesn't help, I would find a couple of men from my clan to beat him up to his sences, so he knows how it feels like, so he is told "she is not born from the ground she has family" even if my family weren't here, I could find people to call my friends who would care enough to let him know where to drow the lines.

This is a tough situation to be and I would advice women to be wise when choosing partner.

well thats all good! i aint condoning it, however, the word is that some women like it!! its like their aphrodisac! anyone heard of this phenomena!!