galbeedi

A message to the Hargeisa regime.

22 minutes ago, Aroori said:

Somaliland is a democracy, every citizen ( including darawal, xaashi, cirro, faysal, gaboose.....etc) has the right to run for presidency, and the ultimate decision of who goes to madaxtooyada rests with the people. That includes the incumbent, why do you think he is unelectable? 

Muuse biihi can't and shouldn't select who runs as the presidential candidate for kulmiye, it is a job for golaha dhexe. Why should the presidential candidate of kulmiye come from cirro's clan by the way? 

Cirro must be prevented from  the presidency what ever it costs.  And the best way to prevent him is if muse resigns or abstain to run again. The   Next president will come from the GX clan any way ,   that's the internal durriyada policy  , Cirro wants to take this opportunity , and all somaliland enemies are hiding behind him , Because they certainly know  he is more likely to be elected.   For this reason alone  muse  must give up his seat and bring more popular leader from the same clan.

Golaha dhexe are nothing but shinbirayahaw heesa.  Don't worry about them.    

Aroori   
2 hours ago, Game changer said:

For this reason alone  muse  must give up his seat and bring more popular leader from the same clan

How is this different from puntland's maxamuud saleban monopoly? is Somaliland no longer a democracy? Who said it is a certain clan's right to claim the presidency at any moment in Somaliland's history? If cirro has allegedly more potential votes than other candidates who has a right to prevent him from achieving such a goal through illegal means?  Caqliga kugu jiraa yaraa. 

galbeedi   
On 5/19/2023 at 3:39 AM, Game changer said:

But not  from the beesha dhexe !  Galbeedi can end up landlocked . 

bribing, Dividing and fragmenting SSC community had worked sometime for your ilk, not anymore, yet you are trying to pit the Awdal communities against one another. That too won't work. I am not a tourist , trader or settler in Zaylac or Lughaya. I have large settlements and indigenous population who lived their for centuries.

The Jesus community are our brothers and neighbors. "Reer hebel baan idinku soo diri" is not strategy. What solutions you have for Awdal to stay in this corrupt outdated project? One day you cheer Urur Samaale and Calaow, another day for Omar Geelle or C/kariin Guuleed, and now the burden is put on Adna Aadan to claim her British ancestors to rescue the project.

The only group of people blowing the war horns are mostly from east Burco boys like you who are afraid of losing the money they looted from the system for the last 14 years. 

Bring the poor and hungry boys home. 

Somaliland waxay u gacan gashay Ehlu Naar iyo Oday Saleebaan Gaal. Expect things to get worse unless Biixi resigns.

You haven't learned nothing yet. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, galbeedi said:

bribing, Dividing and fragmenting SSC community had worked sometime for your ilk, not anymore, yet you are trying to pit the Awdal communities against one another. That too won't work. I am not a tourist , trader or settler in Zaylac or Lughaya. I have large settlements and indigenous population who lived their for centuries.

The Jesus community are our brothers and neighbors. "Reer hebel baan idinku soo diri" is not strategy. What solutions you have for Awdal to stay in this corrupt outdated project? One day you cheer Urur Samaale and Calaow, another day for Omar Geelle or C/kariin Guuleed, and now the burden is put on Adna Aadan to claim her British ancestors to rescue the project.

The only group of people blowing the war horns are mostly from east Burco boys like you who are afraid of losing the money they looted from the system for the last 14 years. 

Somaliland waxay u gacan gashay Ehlu Naar iyo Oday Saleebaan Gaal. Expect things to get worse unless Biixi resigns.

I have no solution but war , if you want war I will bring it to your doorstep. And you  won't be seen in awdal coast.   Why you always backstab me when ever we are fighting against the D block ?  And they never defended you , in 1991 they left you unarmed, you are alive today  because we didn't want to kill you      Today they are pushing  you against me  and you are still unarmed.   This time you won't be lucky man.  Just be careful  of what ever you are doing.   

You hate the jesus community more than  beesha dhexe.  You don't  even recognize that they exist in awdal.  You always claim the land for yourself.    This will not be tolerated ,  we will bring thousands  of soldiers In awdal coast , and defend the jesus peaple to Keep their land and take yours as well.  Borama cidina kuugu iman mayso cirkaa la aad  hadaad doonto.    

12 hours ago, Aroori said:

How is this different from puntland's maxamuud saleban monopoly? is Somaliland no longer a democracy? Who said it is a certain clan's right to claim the presidency at any moment in Somaliland's history? If cirro has allegedly more potential votes than other candidates who has a right to prevent him from achieving such a goal through illegal means?  Caqliga kugu jiraa yaraa. 

no such thing as hagbad if ciiro wins the next elections he is likely to be the next president of Somaliland there is no such thing as  monopoly in somaliland  every one has the right to run as ina rayaale did cigal did siilaanyo and biix  and ciiro abdikarim also have every right to run

and be elected

12 hours ago, Aroori said:

Maxamuud saleebaan copied the system from us, Do you understand the meaning of politics.    Yes cirro can win but I have the right   to support his opponents.   I don't trust his leadership.   Somaliland is  Clan based democracy.  I am HJ , and  I can take the throne right now if I want ,  how ever the consensus is  GX  ,   we all agree which habar is more suitable to lead this time.       

6 hours ago, galbeedi said:

Somaliland is going to do fine and the laascanood conflict wil be solved one way or the other the altarnative for somaliland isnt ever going to be the bunker. How  does one go for  i have build something let me place this thing i build how fragile it might be and let me place it under a toilet run by a diasabled guy in some bunker in xalane. bal waalida eega, i can never take u serious i would even respect u more if  u said i wanted to have my own awdal republic ,  and what is wrong with  urur samaale if it works it works. alliances lama diidana ,  adiguba u have an alliance with the bugland and gedo community whom u fond off 

Galbeedi waa dabadhilif  dabadhilif kana dhirbaaxa wax lagu fahansiiya.    Ninka iskii kuula dagaalama ee aad wax isku qabataan nin dheh , laakiin ninka maalinta aad rag kale is haysaan lugta kugu dhegaa waa doofaar.   Isagaana Kaaga xun kaad is hayseen.   

• Like 1

Aroori   
1 hour ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

no such thing as hagbad if ciiro wins the next elections he is likely to be the next president of Somaliland there is no such thing as  monopoly in somaliland  every one has the right to run as ina rayaale did cigal did siilaanyo and biix  and ciiro abdikarim also have every right to run

and be elected

Exactly, I am amazed at @Game changer's way of thinking. No one has the right or ability to prop up a chosen one or deny people's wish in SL politics. 

Aroori   
1 hour ago, Game changer said:

Maxamuud saleebaan copied the system from us, Do you understand the meaning of politics.    Yes cirro can win but I have the right   to support his opponents.   I don't trust his leadership.   Somaliland is  Clan based democracy.  I am HJ , and  I can take the throne right now if I want ,  how ever the consensus is  GX  ,   we all agree which habar is more suitable to lead this time.       

Is Somaliland a democracy or an ethnocracy? 

4 minutes ago, Aroori said:

Is Somaliland a democracy or an ethnocracy? 

It's Habrocracy+ who ever they indulge with   ,  our politics is mainly based on habro  We have no idiological differences and we have no class,  the rich man lives with his poor tol neighborhood.  When Habar A is in control  habar B is opposition and habar C  keebs the check and balance just like HJ is today.   You can't rule somaliland if you are not  backed by   2 different  habar or more.   Isn't aroori the plains near burco , how come you don't understand  the system.  Ar you teenager . 

Aroori   
3 hours ago, Game changer said:

Isn't aroori the plains near burco , how come you don't understand  the system.  Ar you teenager . 

Far from a teenager my friend, I am just at awe at the nonsense you are spewing. I was born and bred in SL, i've never been outside of it except for the breif period of studying in uni. Is this Cabdiraxmaan Dheere's handle 😁

galbeedi   
12 hours ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

How  does one go for  i have build something let me place this thing i build how fragile it might be and let me place it under a toilet run by a diasabled guy in some bunker in xalane. bal waalida eega, i can never take u serious i would even respect u more if  u said i wanted to have my own awdal republic

Xaaji, I don't like what is going on in Mogadishu Bunker like most Somalis, and I am not longing to be under them anytime soon. You don't know and you don't pay attention of what we want. Awdal people are of diverse opinions, some want Adal Republic or Emirate, some want a federal state like every other Somalis, and others are on the opinion of staying with Somaliland until the Somali state issues are resolved.

Yet, we all agree that we have to be in charge of our sovereignty in terms of governing and economy. Awdal isn't Borama or the road between Borama to Hargeisa. Everyone is talking how great or big Borama is, but there are thousands of people who are just surviving in Boon, Zaylac, Garbada, Baki, Quljeed and between. 

People are angry and are looking out of this Hargeisa bunker. The minimum demand for those within the system is to elect their own governor, build their own ports just like the way Puntlanders are building freely their ports, build our roads and eliminate the economic blockade. Even the intellectuals who thought that while Somalia was in chaos, some among the Habro might be interested in building institutions and something viable for the communities. What they have witnessed is nothing but tribal building, corruption and fake government. It is a given these days, clans won't give an inch to another one, they don't build unless you build yourself. It is the natural law of the Somali world today.

Even the Old fart called Dr. Edna has been building schools, maternity and everything between among her own sub clans. She begs the world not for the people but for her small sub clan. She is not Mother Theresa of Kolkata. She is fake like everything else in Somaliland.  Just wait for me I will write soon who she really is. Xaaji, I don't want Saami Qeybsi or what you have. I want to have my own thing first, then I will decide where to take it. I might even join the Somali DDS and create a new republic bigger than the old republic. There are plenty of options.

13 hours ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Abdikarim mooge is going to be the next president of Somaliland in a few years

Xaaji stop manipulating people. Biixi and company can't decide who will succeed him. He was able to subdue the senile Siilaanyo with his hostile take over of the party, and then use everyone to campaign for him and then fire them all.

You can't choose the GX candidate you like. I know the corrupt Faysal Waraabe had been already paid to join the ruling group and backstop the opposition. Get of the way and allow people to decide. 

13 hours ago, Game changer said:

Why you always backstab me when ever we are fighting against the D block ?  And they never defended you , in 1991 they left you unarmed, you are alive today  because we didn't want to kill you     

I didn't even knew if you were from east Burco, but my guess was correct. There is no wisdom coming from those who hail from the divided city of Burco. Waa dad maqiiqan.  It became commercial hub thanks to the Somali traders coming from Daroor, carro Daanood, Nugaal and Sanaag because of special status given to you by successive governments. That is over now thanks to your fake bravado.  As the SSC people go about their ways, you have no where  to go but the divided city which no one will ever visit. 

And during the war, I defended myself well despite coming to unnamed city and killing a thousand men, women and children. Even with the help of our Jesus brothers whom you lied to,  thanks to the Geelle family, we never lost one village to anyone in the coast, ask Xaaji.  

Besides, I have nothing to discuss with those who want to keep the loot. THere are no trade routes in your villages, and unlike others we have no reason to talk to you, visit your town or even discuss about the future of Somaliland.. 

THese Habro thing you are repeating is already dead. Every Habro has to manage their own regions, no more parasites collecting money from Loyacado. I have nothing against clans per se, it is not in my DNA, but I hate hypocrats calling for fake " Qaran" while picking my pocket.

Just imagine, the two richest politicians in Somaliland are from Burco. People in Hargeisa will tell you that got about $30 0r $40 millions each. One was living council houses in London and the other one was enforcer for Siilaanyo. Go figure.

In terms of weapons, the world isn't like the TPLF of yesterday. I don't want what you got, I want to decide my own destiny. 

Waryaa Reer Burco, meeshaada joog, oo dagaalka ummadda ka jooji. Ninkan waalan ee aad ku guuraysaane jooji oo nabada qaado, before it is too late.