galbeedi

A message to the Hargeisa regime.

Illyria   
On 5/19/2023 at 10:44 AM, Game changer said:

Unlike other Somalis our intentions have always been clear , and transparent.  We are not good at hypocrisy.

Clarity has never been your stock, it was rather obscurity, and delusion, which had dogged the sessionst psychie for 30 years. The men, who dealt in clarity from the triangle had passed on a long time ago.

2 hours ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Dont worry about galbeedi ,, galbeedi and his folk will fall in line i am not worried about them   Karbaashka dhaco walaga sheekeyn doona the next coming decades. I am also glad that Somaliland is in the hands today  of the snm soldiers Brigrade  ,  the Militant leaders Ina kahin and ina biixi. And they will not take this issues lightly dagaalku ha socdo

Hadahaabay Mujaahid ku meeraysataa. If ever there were any, they are dead, with their remnants perished in the battlefield fertilising the poppies in Sool plateau.

Very good indeed, now we are talking. It is rather comforting to see the facade being stripped of the beloved Republic, where now the plain field is being evened courtesy of the Dervishes.

Breath lads, for the sharp edge of the nationalist sword is gently resting upon the fulcrum abutting the cape of the delicate, if unsettled secessionist scruff. Fear not, for the young Dervish shall make it quick, if painless.

13 minutes ago, Illyria said:

Clarity has never been your stock, it was rather obscurity, and delusion, which had dogged the sessionst psychie for 30 years. The men, who dealt in clarity from the triangle had passed on a long time ago.

Hadahaabay Mujaahid ku meeraysataa. They are all dead in the battlefield fertilising the poppies in Sool plateau.

Very good indeed, now we are talking. It is rather comforting to see the facade being stripped of the beloved Republic, where now the plain field is being evened courtesy of the Dervishes.

Breath lads, for the sharp edge of the nationalist sword is gently resting upon the fulcrum abutting the cape of the delicate, if unsettled secessionist scruff. Fear not, for the young Dervish shall make it quick, if painless.

All pretense out of the window!  Atleast, that's good start. They can now face  reality.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

34 minutes ago, Illyria said:

Hadahaabay Mujaahid ku meeraysataa. If ever there were any, they are dead, with their remnants perished in the battlefield fertilising the poppies in Sool plateau.

anagu caban mayne idinku uun ha cabanina dagaalku wu sooconaya ila la kala baxayo

18 hours ago, Illyria said:

Hadalkaagu qabad ma leh, Darawiish dhiifood uun baad isku sii cadhinaysaa, kaase garaad bilan. 

Macaal adiga baanu Ku 'cadhinayna' maxaad naga qaadaysa.   Ma maqli jirteen nin qoyan biyo iskama dhawro. Anigu shakhsiyan on behalf of my Clan beesha bariga burco waxaan cadawga somaliland iyo Ka beesha dhexaba u sheegaya inaanu dagaal gudoonsanay dagaal kayaguna harti keliya kuma aadana ee waa mid caalamiya.  Iska dhaaf wax kalee waxaanu diyaar u nahay in qurbaha laysku laayo. Why dadka gudaha uun laysugu diraya maa dibadaba faraha laysula tago.   

Illyria   
27 minutes ago, Game changer said:

Macaal adiga baanu Ku 'cadhinayna' maxaad naga qaadaysa.   Ma maqli jirteen nin qoyan biyo iskama dhawro.   

Unlike other loony secessionists, you speak your mind,  and as unhinged as you come across, at least you are honest with yourself. Out of curiosity, have your ever been, or lived, outside of the triangle?

1 hour ago, Illyria said:

Unlike other loony secessionists, you speak your mind,  and as unhinged as you come across, at least you are honest with yourself. Out of curiosity, have your ever been, or lived, outside of the triangle?

Do you mean the goojacade triangle , yes I   Iived  all over the world   and I married harti two different times officially ,  and I recommend Somali civil war In qurbaha.  Peaple back home Will never rest until we fight here practically .  

Illyria   
7 minutes ago, Game changer said:

Do you mean the goojacade triangle , yes I   Iived  all over the world   and I married harti two different times officially ,  and I recommend Somali civil war In qurbaha.  Peaple back home Will never rest until we fight here practically . 

I mean in other regions of Somalia outside of the triangle, and by triangle, I mean Hargeysa - Berbera - Burco. Goojacadde is your Bermuda, and none of your lot will get out of it alive.

What do you make of Saleebaan Gaal's latest reflection.

" Guddoomiyaha golaha guurtida Somaliland ayaa sheegay in Somaliland xaalad adag ka taagan tahay. Boramay ka taagan tahay, oo Saaxilbay ka taagan tahay, Soolba ka tagaan tahay, oo Sanaag bay ka taagan tahay, dalka meel aan qiiqayni majirto fooda lays haystaa".

FwzbTGSXsAER5tH?format=jpg&name=small

20 hours ago, Illyria said:

Hadalkaagu qabad ma leh, Darawiish dhiifood uun baad isku sii cadhinaysaa, kaase garaad bilan. 

Our friends on this site have chosen to live in parallel just like Biixi. The true sentiment is captured by

Waar run  hadaynu isu sheegno dagaalka Qurba joogta wada , qurbaha halays laayo weliba si xun , waxba yaan dadka wadanka kunool laysu bahalo gelin.   

Aroori   
32 minutes ago, Che -Guevara said:

Our friends on this site have chosen to live in parallel just like Biixi. The true sentiment is captured by

He is also sending an indirect message to the opposition that there is no election anytime soon. People might think he is senile but he is part of the problem, a calculated balaayo ooge. 

2 hours ago, Illyria said:

I mean in other regions of Somalia outside of the triangle, and by triangle, I mean Hargeysa - Berbera - Burco. Goojacadde is your Bermuda, and none of your lot will get out of it alive.

What do you make of Saleebaan Gaal's latest reflection.

" Guddoomiyaha golaha guurtida Somaliland ayaa sheegay in Somaliland xaalad adag ka taagan tahay. Boramay ka taagan tahay, oo Saaxilbay ka taagan tahay, Soolba ka tagaan tahay, oo Sanaag bay ka taagan tahay, dalka meel aan qiiqayni majirto fooda lays haystaa".

FwzbTGSXsAER5tH?format=jpg&name=small

I believe he should be killed for doing nothing for us.   The whole guurti house is  is an enemy house , nearly half of his house are non durriyada and most of them are not active  , The guurti was first introduced to collect man power and other resources from durriyada to help  SNM.   It was established by none other than Muj muse himself radiyalahu canhu.   We want new guurti that consists peaple like telesom and dahabshiil CEO's .   I mean peaple  who own properties in our country.  Dal ninkii maalgashada baa leh. 

2 hours ago, Aroori said:

He is also sending an indirect message to the opposition that there is no election anytime soon. People might think he is senile but he is part of the problem, a calculated balaayo ooge. 

There will be  elections but the next leader won't be from the current opposition.  And muse wont be reelected.  New person will come out of the window.    Muuse himself is a traitor if he leaves power for cirro.   He should bring new person within the rulling party , some one that relates to cirro.      

Aroori   
1 hour ago, Game changer said:

I believe he should be killed for doing nothing for us.   The whole guurti house is  is an enemy house , nearly half of his house are non durriyada and most of them are not active  , The guurti was first introduced to collect man power and other resources from durriyada to help  SNM.   It was established by none other than Muj muse himself radiyalahu canhu.   We want new guurti that consists peaple like telesom and dahabshiil CEO's .   I mean peaple  who own properties in our country.  Dal ninkii maalgashada baa leh. 

Easy there.... harming an old fragile fart is nothing to be desired. I agree with you; guurti should be replaced asap, since siilaanyo's admin; they have been nothing but a pawn of the presidency and a hindrance to political proceedings of checks and balances. They are nothing more than a leash to control the actual representatives of the people at this point. 

Aroori   
1 hour ago, Game changer said:

There will be  elections but the next leader won't be from the current opposition.  And muse wont be reelected.  New person will come out of the window.    Muuse himself is a traitor if he leaves power for cirro.   He should bring new person within the rulling party , some one that relates to cirro.      

Somaliland is a democracy, every citizen ( including darawal, xaashi, cirro, faysal, gaboose.....etc) has the right to run for presidency, and the ultimate decision of who goes to madaxtooyada rests with the people. That includes the incumbent, why do you think he is unelectable? 

Muuse biihi can't and shouldn't select who runs as the presidential candidate for kulmiye, it is a job for golaha dhexe. Why should the presidential candidate of kulmiye come from cirro's clan by the way?