galbeedi

A message to the Hargeisa regime.

Aroori   
11 minutes ago, Game changer said:

The  more he stay power the more peaple will hate him,  i would never advise himself to seek new extension.   That's stupidness , and it's even madness.  I don't think the cows wants muuse to seek more extention , but muuse himself can do anything,  the guy doesn't give sh*t ,   he is stubborn .   In this case  idinku anaga noo daaya jinni ninkii keenaa bixiyee.  We will use the guurti against the president  for the first time in somaliland history.  😄  

lol, jinni ninkii keenaa saara. I don't think saleebaan will EVER stand up to muuse biihi. 

1 hour ago, Aroori said:

lol, jinni ninkii keenaa saara. I don't think saleebaan will EVER stand up to muuse biihi. 

You are right  but the guurti members can be convinced to block the extension.  If we use the businessmen. The business community are very powerful

Aroori   
12 minutes ago, Game changer said:

If we use the businessmen. The business community are very powerful

The business community are members of the waddani party according to kulmiye and saleebaan. 

First the president in this curent stand has an extentsion of two years  that will end  2024/  and then the question is  are we able to hold elections the party elections first  or not 

1 hour ago, Aroori said:

The business community are members of the waddani party according to kulmiye and saleebaan. 

Haduu si kasta u meeraysto muuse nagama macaashi Karo,  waxwalba haduu diido xoogbaa looga qaadaya.    Dalku laba sareeyye gaas buu leeyahay, nuux iyo daba gale .  Nuux dagaal buu Ku jiraa waana ninweyn.   Dabagalanu leenahay,  cabdifatax siisi waa khayrkaa.    Waad taqaan nin ciidana oo fursad madaxtinimo loo tilmaamay.   Muuse oo liinta cabaya baad arki doonta wax badan buu liin inoo qoree😄

25 minutes ago, maakhiri1 said:

Any one who expects this war to finish quickly is day dreaming.  Your  folks  will suffer the most . I am suggesting you evacuate your peaple from ceerigaabo while we are busy in laascaanood.  The sooner you leave the better for you .  

1 hour ago, Game changer said:

Any one who expects this war to finish quickly is day dreaming.  Your  folks  will suffer the most . I am suggesting you evacuate your peaple from ceerigaabo while we are busy in laascaanood.  The sooner you leave the better for you .  

Secessionists today

image.png.a7bc76389d8639ee86c98aefc1e8bf02.png

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

Illyria   

Adduunyoy xaalkaa ba'a. Bal HJ ha kuu dhaarato, oo Ceerigaabo ha kuugu dhaarato. Adduunya gaddoon iga dheh.

1 minute ago, Illyria said:

Adduunyoy xaalkaa ba'a. Bal HJ ha kuu dhaarato, oo Ceerigaabo ha kuugu dhaarato. Adduunya gaddoon iga dheh.

They are the only dying in large numbers for Muse Bixi. Even Muse's Sacad Muse sub-sub-clan is not committing  such mass suicide.

Illyria   
1 minute ago, Che -Guevara said:

They are the only dying in large numbers for Muse Bixi. Even Muse's Sacad Muse sub-sub-clan is not committing  such mass suicide.

And no doubt will end up facing the same fate as Aideed's folks, a bleak future, flying in from one fire to another, without benefiting from the history pages.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Illyria said:

And no doubt will end up facing the same fate as Aideed's folks, a bleak future, flying in from one fire to another, without benefiting from the history pages.

I wouldn't be surprised if Isse Musa forgets trying to grab HY lands and simply prance into HJ lands while HJ is busy fighting in someone else's house.

Illyria   

One of the most surprising events is CMuse even trying to joust HY, let alone engage them in a fight. CM does not have the number, and would be very lucky if they could manage to get down from the mountains in time.

52 minutes ago, Illyria said:

In wartime what ever HJ says  on behalf of beesha dhexe is the official statement.  I am not exaggerating.   The worst war of it's kind will happen not in laascaanood but ceerigaabo.  And it's not even an actual war ,  it's a simple  deportation  .   The real war will remain in goojacade a place we will never leave until we secure   referendum backed by the UN,    Or take it like we took caynabo .  I have no peace to offer  but war.  

Illyria   
3 minutes ago, Game changer said:

In wartime what ever HJ says  on behalf of beesha dhexe is the official statement.  I am not exaggerating.   The worst war of it's kind will happen not in laascaanood but ceerigaabo.  And it's not even an actual war ,  it's a simple  deportation  .   The real war will remain in goojacade a place we will never leave until we secure   referendum backed by the UN,    Or take it like we took caynabo .  I have no peace to offer  but war.  

I am very familiar with the tookha reerka, and shall not be paying much attention to any of it. Let us speak after we have concluded the SSC project. Till then, hoooold.