galbeedi

A message to the Hargeisa regime.

34 minutes ago, galbeedi said:

Yet, we all agree that we have to be in charge of our sovereignty in terms of governing and economy. Awdal isn't Borama or the road between Borama to Hargeisa. 

41 minutes ago, galbeedi said:

Waryaa Reer Burco, meeshaada joog, oo dagaalka ummadda ka jooji. Ninkan waalan ee aad ku guuraysaane jooji oo nabada qaado, before it is too late.

Dagaalka ninka ku jira waxa Ka xun Ka fidnada abuura.  Adigu waxad marwalba Ka shaqaysa fidno Ka dhacda awdal.   Nin durbaan tumay ilaaq dalbay.   Bariga iskadhaafe galbeeed kaanba usoo socona ,  Dhulkan aad sheeganayso , ee lawyocado, saylac iyo lughayana  inta nabad gelyo jirto  baad sheegan karta.  Ee naagaha iyo caruurta  votekoodu power ka leeyahay.  

Horta borama kuugu Iman mayno ,  ciyaalkayagana waa kala soo baxayna waxan aad jaamacada Ku sheegtan ee naxliga lagu dhigto .   Laakiin Dhulka beesha waraabe  ee aad u ham iyo dig leedahay ,  ha moodin inad sahal Ku qaadan kartid ,  dagaal Ka baa nooga meel yaal arinkaas.   Sooyaalku wuxu na baray inaan laysku kiin halayn Karin sidaa awgeed waxa la gaadhay xiligii  demographics Ka awdal wax laga bedeli lahaa.   Sida ugu fiican ee demographics loo bedelana waa inuu dagaal dhaco. 

11 hours ago, galbeedi said:

Xaaji, I don't like what is going on in Mogadishu Bunker like most Somalis, and I am not longing to be under them anytime soon. You don't know and you don't pay attention of what we want. Awdal people are of diverse opinions, some want Adal Republic or Emirate, some want a federal state like every other Somalis, and others are on the opinion of staying with Somaliland until the Somali state issues are resolved.

Yet, we all agree that we have to be in charge of our sovereignty in terms of governing and economy. Awdal isn't Borama or the road between Borama to Hargeisa. Everyone is talking how great or big Borama is, but there are thousands of people who are just surviving in Boon, Zaylac, Garbada, Baki, Quljeed and between. 

People are angry and are looking out of this Hargeisa bunker. The minimum demand for those within the system is to elect their own governor, build their own ports just like the way Puntlanders are building freely their ports, build our roads and eliminate the economic blockade. Even the intellectuals who thought that while Somalia was in chaos, some among the Habro might be interested in building institutions and something viable for the communities. What they have witnessed is nothing but tribal building, corruption and fake government. It is a given these days, clans won't give an inch to another one, they don't build unless you build yourself. It is the natural law of the Somali world today.

Even the Old fart called Dr. Edna has been building schools, maternity and everything between among her own sub clans. She begs the world not for the people but for her small sub clan. She is not Mother Theresa of Kolkata. She is fake like everything else in Somaliland.  Just wait for me I will write soon who she really is. Xaaji, I don't want Saami Qeybsi or what you have. I want to have my own thing first, then I will decide where to take it. I might even join the Somali DDS and create a new republic bigger than the old republic. There are plenty of options.

Xaaji stop manipulating people. Biixi and company can't decide who will succeed him. He was able to subdue the senile Siilaanyo with his hostile take over of the party, and then use everyone to campaign for him and then fire them all.

You can't choose the GX candidate you like. I know the corrupt Faysal Waraabe had been already paid to join the ruling group and backstothe opposition. Get of the way and allow people to decide. 

I didn't even knew if you were from east Burco, but my guess was correct. There is no wisdom coming from those who hail from the divided city of Burco. Waa dad maqiiqan.  It became commercial hub thanks to the Somali traders coming from Daroor, carro Daanood, Nugaal and Sanaag because of special status given to you by successive governments. That is over now thanks to your fake bravado.  As the SSC people go about their ways, you have no where  to go but the divided city which no one will ever visit. 

And during the war, I defended myself well despite coming to unnamed city and killing a thousand men, women and children. Even with the help of our Jesus brothers whom you lied to,  thanks to the Geelle family, we never lost one village to anyone in the coast, ask Xaaji.  

Besides, I have nothing to discuss with those who want to keep the loot. THere are no trade routes in your villages, and unlike others we have no reason to talk to you, visit your town or even discuss about the future of Somaliland.. 

THese Habro thing you are repeating is already dead. Every Habro has to manage their own regions, no more parasites collecting money from Loyacado. I have nothing against clans per se, it is not in my DNA, but I hate hypocrats calling for fake " Qaran" while picking my pocket.

Just imagine, the two richest politicians in Somaliland are from Burco. People in Hargeisa will tell you that got about $30 0r $40 millions each. One was living council houses in London and the other one was enforcer for Siilaanyo. Go figure.

In terms of weapons, the world isn't like the TPLF of yesterday. I don't want what you got, I want to decide my own destiny. 

Waryaa Reer Burco, meeshaada joog, oo dagaalka ummadda ka jooji. Ninkan waalan ee aad ku guuraysaane jooji oo nabada qaado, before it is too late.

Good points and i am not of the same opinion as the other gentlemen i dont think anything good will come from putting one clan against the other there is no point this is not the 1991.  Nobody wants an internal conflict in awdal people  betweeen the various clans that live there.

laakin aduunka waxa ugu liita nin bila tallo ah , that i cant coop with 

i dont understand  if u cant share a state with ur closest brother and i consider u my brother because our land are the closest to each other then any other clan and i have to believe that we share the longest border. and that is not all also we have been close inside jabuuti.  against jesus folks. Because we both hail from the british Somaliland and the french minimized our clans in jabuuti ,  when he shipped us away back to british somaliland and  he allowed the jessus folks to run back in  and thats how they formed the majority there later on there  before that we were the majority somalis there 

as for the Somaliland  president he has every  right to endorse some one for the  next elections especially if its from his own party and abdikarim mooge is likely  to succeed the current incumbet president of the holy republic of Somaliland

and why do u support ciiro because he is a weak leader right thats why u like and u oppose even ali waraabe who loves the republic who kicks the SL enemies in the face , u want the docile  ciiro and we know why galbeedi waalida naga daa

Aroori   
1 hour ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

abdikarim mooge is likely  to succeed the current incumbet president of the holy republic of Somaliland

Where did this come from? I live in Hargeisa and it is widely known ina mooge is not interested in kulmiye or being a president at the moment, abdikareem wants to finish his term as a mayor and transform Hargeisa before committing to any other political undertaking. Is it because of candiraxmaan dheere's interview with crazy horyaal TV? 

1 hour ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Good points and i am not of the same opinion as the other gentlemen i dont think anything good will come from putting one clan against the other there is no point this is not the 1991.  Nobody wants an internal conflict in awdal people  betweeen the various clans that live there.

laakin aduunka waxa ugu liita nin bila tallo ah , that i cant coop with 

i dont understand  if u cant share a state with ur closest brother and i consider u my brother because our land are the closest to each other then any other clan and i have to believe that we share the longest border. and that is not all also we have been close inside jabuuti.  against jesus folks. Because we both hail from the british Somaliland and the french minimized our clans in jabuuti ,  when he shipped us away back to british somaliland and  he allowed the jessus folks to run back in  and thats how they formed the majority there later on there  before that we were the majority somalis there 

as for the Somaliland  president he has every  right to endorse some one for the  next elections especially if its from his own party and abdikarim mooge is likely  to succeed the current incumbet president of the holy republic of Somaliland

and why do u support ciiro because he is a weak leader right thats why u like and u oppose even ali waraabe who loves the republic who kicks the SL enemies in the face , u want the docile  ciiro and we know why galbeedi waalida naga daa

Nin naagtaada u socda walaashay hoo kuma qanco.  Galbeedi iyo dhawr laangaab oo kale oo dibadaha kunool waxay iska dhaadhiciyen   inay samayn karaan waxaanay karti iyo awood toona u lahayn,   gebigoodaba waxa Ku filan ina badda laga soo xidho.    Markaa sallaan cirka ha dhigtaan Ku xidha walaalahod  siciid rati.    

galbeedi   
12 hours ago, Aroori said:

Where did this come from? I live in Hargeisa and it is widely known ina mooge is not interested in kulmiye or being a president at the moment

Poor AROORi,

You live in Hargeisa and you don't know what is being cooked.

13 hours ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

and why do u support ciiro because he is a weak leader

Cirro had failed in so many ways. I thing you like his weakness against Biixi.  He should have continued the Mudaharaad until elections are done. The main reason you guys fear him isn't about his weakness to standing up to others, but he hails from a larger group that could have strong support among the Habro regions. Fake bravado and being tough hasn't fixed problems or served well Somaliland even for  Ina Biixi.

His community lives everywhere except Awdal, and with our support and others could rule for a long time. Instead you want to ride the small clan  " Sand Dwellers" of Faysal Waraabe who lives only south of Hargeisa and few villages ( Sodonka kun ee Hargeisa degani cod balaafhan ma leh). 

19 hours ago, Aroori said:

Muuse biixi must bring  mooge .    He is the only GX person that can bring victory for kumiye and somaliland.   Muse wont be elected again ,  His support base outside his community  are HJ ,   even though we support his military actions , we won't   give him second chance, it's against xeer hoosaadka beesha dhexe , the unity of durriyadu is above the law  we want some one from GX walaw kaana Cirro. 

I am bit worried Cirro my recall the army ,  but we will discuss that with him ,   HJ won't vote any candidate  who suggests  the army should be relocated back to our deegaan.  We want some one who can keep up the war. Until the enemy meets our terms and conditions.  While mooge himself doesn't like war , he will bring stability and economy success.  The more we grow economically the more we can support our military 

Aroori   
9 hours ago, galbeedi said:

I am well versed in the tactics of kulmiye, it's just that the story of ina mooge joining them has no merit whatsoever. No sane politician will ever touch the sinking ship with a million foot pole. 

2 hours ago, Game changer said:

Muuse biixi must bring  mooge .    He is the only GX person that can bring victory for kumiye and somaliland.   Muse wont be elected again ,  His support base outside his community  are HJ ,   even though we support his military actions , we won't   give him second chance, it's against xeer hoosaadka beesha dhexe , the unity of durriyadu is above the law  we want some one from GX walaw kaana Cirro. 

Even if ina kaahin relinquishes his turn to lead kulmiye in the next presidential election; ina mooge alone will not bring enough votes. It's almost certain at this point the next ruling party of Somaliland will not be kulmiye even if they dig Xaaji Cabdikariin Xuseen from the grave (Allah Yarxamu) and appoint him as a candidate. Fact is; GX are 98% in support of waddani, HJ are 95% behind ina xaashi's kaah, and HA are 100% in favour of kulmiye but also awaiting muse Bihi's decision on running again. The dynamics of the upcoming elections in Somaliland is not as simple as some people say, ina xaashi is the wild card here and most certainly the side that will decide who will be victorious in the near future if not himself ascend to the throne, but one thing is for sure; ol' grand kulmiye is done and dusted (mark my words).

9 hours ago, galbeedi said:

Poor AROORi,

Cirro had failed in so many ways. I thing you like his weakness against Biixi.  He should have continued the Mudaharaad until elections are done. The main reason you guys fear him isn't about his weakness to standing up to others, but he hails from a larger group that could have strong support among the Habro regions. Fake bravado and being tough hasn't fixed problems or served well Somaliland even for  Ina Biixi.

His community lives everywhere except Awdal, and with our support and others could rule for a long time. Instead you want to ride the small clan  " Sand Dwellers" of Faysal Waraabe who lives only south of Hargeisa and few villages ( Sodonka kun ee Hargeisa degani cod balaafhan ma leh). 

Ciiro hails from a prestige clan that are laandhere and one of the greatest founding members of the Somaliland nation who had ina igarre and ina amaan ,  in the old days. and had the most highest military commanders in the Somali army , those same men led the foundation of the great snm men  like mohammed ali and haragwaafi and  the commander of the SNM forces of togdheer and sanaag , Amxed mire Maxammed nuux . who led us in our darkest hour , against lowly clan militia of afweyne back in 1988.

the duriyad people always have an understanding when it comes to their internal dynamics marba habarti haraadan ba meesha loo dhiiba we remember when siilaanyo took over back in 2010

U do know south hargeisa the ceerigaabo clan the west burco clan  the central oodweyne clan the gaashaamo and daroor clan  all have one ancestor. they are not two clans they are one clan.

so there is no difference there.  the majority of the people in Somaliland believe mooge would be a better candidate then Ciiro even faisal would be  even gaboose would be even duur his cousins

even Ahmed cigaal former Somaliland ambassador of china  would be a candidate so its not about the clan its about the individiual.  Do u think ciiro would destroy our enemies that invade our land in eastern sool i doubt it.  Muse mooge faisal . all woudl do all to destroy our enemies

5 minutes ago, Aroori said:

I am well versed in the tactics of kulmiye, it's just that the story of ina mooge joining them has no merit whatsoever. No sane politician will ever touch the sinking ship with a million foot pole. 

Even if ina kaahin relinquishes his turn to lead kulmiye in the next presidential election; ina mooge alone will not bring enough votes. It's almost certain at this point the next ruling party of Somaliland will not be kulmiye even if they dig Xaaji Cabdikariin Xuseen from the grave (Allah Yarxamu) and appoint him as a candidate. Fact is; GX are 98% in support of waddani, HJ are 95% behind ina xaashi's kaah, and HA are 100% in favour of kulmiye but also awaiting muse Bihi's decision on running again. The dynamics of the upcoming elections in Somaliland is not as simple as some people say, ina xaashi is the wild card here and most certainly the side that will decide who will be victorious in the near future if not himself ascend to the throne, but one thing is for sure; ol' grand kulmiye is done and dusted (mark my words).

for ina xashi to have a chance the party elections need to become the first elections if that happens ,  u will likely see ina biix back again. so ina xashi interest of becoming a party is very much tight to ina biixi

But either way there wont be elections for the next coming two years at least and if then the party elections  happpen prepare ur self that ina biixi will come back

Aroori   
5 minutes ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

for ina xashi to have a chance the party elections need to become the first elections if that happens ,  u will likely see ina biix back again. so ina xashi interest of becoming a party is very much tight to ina biixi

President muuse biihi will not be coming back, if that were the case then the old guard of kulmiye will not be looking for a candidate outside of the party and they have plenty of GX candidates. No one in kulmiye is electable in a presidential election. 

If the political organization's elections are held, everyone knows it'll be waddani, kulmiye, and kaah then onto a presidential election. (In this scenario cirro is likely to win as deciding votes are from awdal and other non Somalilanders which overwhelmingly are in cirro's pocket even the gabooye)

If the presidential election is first then ina xaashi is almost certainly supporting waddani as there are already talks between him and cirro.(in this scenario cirro is likely to win)

The only way ina xaashi supports kulmiye is if he is the presidential candidate. (in this scenario, hashi is the favourite to win the presidency) 

If ina mooge is kulmiye's presidential candidate and presidential elections are first then hashi's support is behind waddani 100% which makes cirro the clear winner among the 3 GX candidates. Majority of HJ+SMRON+GX is unbeatable. 

if ina mooge is kulmiye's presidential candidate and the three contesting parties are Kaah Kulmiye and waddani, then awdal is the deciding factor again and the winner is clear. 

There is no single scenario in which biihi will be back as a 2nd term president in Somaliland. It is either Xaashi or cirro as it stands. 

21 minutes ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

But either way there wont be elections for the next coming two years at least and if then the party elections  happpen prepare ur self that ina biixi will come back

The commission said we can do the first election in 9 months.  Wadani will be forced to accept the ururo elections.   If they refuse then muuse Will stay longer .    I suggest cirro to accept the ururo, his chance of winning is very high any way.   

Aroori   
2 minutes ago, Game changer said:

Wadani will be forced to accept the ururo elections.   If they refuse then muuse Will stay longer .    I suggest cirro to accept the ururo, his chance of winning is very high any way

In my opinion waddani will accept the ururo election but as Xaaji xunjuf and beesha HA believes; muuse biihi shouldn't hold an election of any type whatsoever.

Xaashi and gabboose voiced their concerns recently, with gabboose blindly blaming the NEC when in fact they have no power under the current admin. The old guard of kulmiye want another extension for muuse biihi even when the two years given to him by the guurti is up. basically an extension of at least 4 years overall with last year being wasted as preparations for an election thus completing an illegitimate 2nd term. 

The difference between mooge and cirro is , mooge is populist leader,  the public supports him , the peaple want him .   No body can beat him in a free and fair elections, it's absolutely impossible.  The only card muse can play is to bring mooge. Muse has no bright future as a president, he will be gone.  But he should leave legacy . 

1 minute ago, Aroori said:

In my opinion waddani will accept the ururo election but as Xaaji xunjuf and beesha HA believes; muuse biihi shouldn't hold an election of any type whatsoever.

Xaashi and gabboose voiced their concerns recently, with gabboose blindly blaming the NEC when in fact they have no power under the current admin. The old guard of kulmiye want another extension for muuse biihi even when the two years given to him by the guurti is up. basically an extension of at least 4 years overall with last year being wasted as preparations for an election thus completing an illegitimate 2nd term. 

The  more he stay power the more peaple will hate him,  i would never advise himself to seek new extension.   That's stupidness , and it's even madness.  I don't think the cows wants muuse to seek more extention , but muuse himself can do anything,  the guy doesn't give sh*t ,   he is stubborn .   In this case  idinku anaga noo daaya jinni ninkii keenaa bixiyee.  We will use the guurti against the president  for the first time in somaliland history.  😄