Sign in to follow this  
Adna

How many of us beleive!!!!!

jabir   

hi asraa i believe true love comes once and that`s it like u said iloved women once. i believe i can`t love anyone like that anymore.

am sorry to say that but it`s truth. keep ya head up everything will be alright i think we can live

without love......lol

asalaamu caleykum dhaamntiinba.

waxaan fahmi la,ahay waxa dadka qaarkii ay udabagalaan , aragtida qofka kale ama sida uu wax ucabiray.

waxa keliya ee loo baahan yahay inuu qofku aragtidiisa kadhiibto marba waxa laga hadlayo ,ee aanau qofkale weerarin ama daba gelin.

JACAYLKA, waa uujiraa, ama mar hakusoo maro ama 2haku soo maro,e.

ok inagu hadaynu somalinahay , waxay nu naqaanaa CILMI BOODHARI,r,c, oo run ahaantii ah inan u geeriyoodey jacaylkii uu uqabey hodan, ilaahay ha uwada naxariistee...ammiiin aamiiin amiin.

jacaylku maaha waxa dadka qaarkii uyaqaaniin..sex..ama galmo runtii waa shay ka duwan, waase qofba sida uu u fahmo.

confused: hadii dadkeenu jacaylka ay rumaysan yihiin CILMIBA waa loo garaabi lahaa, oo la odhanlahaa ninku inanta wuu jecelyahay, laakiin ,maanta wixii la qarinjirey ama la maldihi jireyba shaadhka ayaa laga saaray, hadaad somali ku tidhaahdo iyo hadaad english, or arabic ku tidhaahdoba waa isku mid.

ilaahay hasahlo amuuraha..aamiiin

True love doesn't exsist. Its only infatuation and lust. Trust me on that. Love has taken a whole new meaning these days. To many heartaches I tell ya, everyone I know is going through "I'm Alone" stage. At first comes attraction, but then you start to fall for the person's personality, faults, and the way they express themselves and so on. This is all in your head, because you can get yourself to love someone. For example I see my friends go "I love Fabolous" or "I love Sean Paul"...Plzz..if you can go all over a man who don't know you exsist then "love" is just in your head.

Thats my two cents!!!

.:peace n luv:.

Adna   

salaam

as i see most of the ppl don't beleive true love does exist, as some ppl said ture lovedoesn'exist marka i don't wanna tell it is exist or not. form the begining my question was how many of beleive a true love? so simplayt i don't have problem and life goes on if i even did in the past it's not now i moved on. so express ur self i know most of u will ignore but thte fact is u will fall i love one way or an other. if u don't love now u wil one day. all wat it's is if u had in the pas then u know what i'm talking about if not then u will see in the furue i hope. much love to ya'll

hacker1   

ooh yeh! the good old subject,i.e, LOVE%%

culturally, love is incompatible with the nomad live. however, love is a natural thing and crosses all boundaries of culturals, therefore, no, we nomads do experince this phonomania but most of the time, specially with farahs, its a mystical journey! also, to alot of xalimo it a mixture of infatuation and true love most of the time!

love situation works best in your true enviroment but in a dispora situations, alot of culture clash exasperates it to level of between a rock and a hard place.

follow you heart! only it can guide thru emotions like love/?

LuCkY   

Asraa i wouLd Love to answer your question and give a straight answer but i cant-i dont know whether true Love exists or not but if i do find out one day in the future*hopefuLLy*i wiLL get back to your question-as of right now i have no say in that department.