Sign in to follow this  
Adna

How many of us beleive!!!!!

Xafsa   

The world must be coming to an end...Og-girl is being harsh and Rudy is preaching about love? :eek:

Somethings must be going on here!!!

Blessed   

Ahem, what seems to be the problem? I am lost, Og_girl, speak to Barwaqo in private, I think you'll reach a better conclusion like that.

and ya'll chill, this is supposed to be about love.. where is all the jacayl vibes gone?

Miriam1   

Wow lol i thnk og-girl hijacked this topic, in a strange way her posts sound just like Og-moti's when he goes on rambling..just an observation okay back to the question on hand.Personally i believe that a person can fall in love several times through out their lives, why limit yourself...love is an emotion like anyother emotion, it is what comes after love that is hard to find..security,commitment..and so on.

Peace and seriously i mean PEACE to those who are trying to wage a war here...i tried to follow the conflict if it is a conflict and came out rather confused...it should seriously be taken care of through PM

Later smile.gif

Mujahida   

Salams

Lucky well spoken sis! smile.gif

Some just have some personal issues. Why bring it to the forum? Can't you resolve that in some other way?

InshaAllah Khair!

Originally posted by flying-still:

The world must be coming to an end...Og-girl is being harsh and Rudy is preaching about love? :eek:

Somethings must be going on here!!!

lol@flyin stil ..am still wondering what happen to Og-grl ....

minii layaabo yaasiinka aan maqli jiray koleey aniga waaba yaabay

Mujahida   

AsalamaALaykum

May this reach you all in the best of health and Imaan!

Sisters please stop arguing. Fear Allah. Every little word you type. Is as if you've spoken it. Asra posted this topic, and it was about true love she asked for some opnion and advice. Not to see how well some of you can debate. Or insult one another. You ruin the purpose of the topic + you make the poster feel bad. Did you realize that at all?!

To put it Mildly. If you do not have anyhting useful to say regarding the topic. Then post your own tread and call it " My ability to argue". We'll come and visit you there.

I hope that i haven't offended anyone.

Seee ====>It doesn't hurt to smile smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif !

agree?

Ma'salama'Ma

Changed   

** walks in feeling the mood ** :D

** walks away freaked out ***** :eek:

p.s: Asraa dont give up on ur love

Paltalk   

TO; Lucky, Clown

It is easy to fall into habit of condemning others, Even those we love the most. We criticize the way some one eats or the manner in which she speaks. We focus on the most minute details and find fault with the smallest of issues. But what we focus on grows. And if we keep focusing on a small weakness in someone, it will continue and grow in our minds until we perceive it to be a big problem in that person.

Would you guys really want to live in a world where everyone looked, acted and thought exactly as you do? IT would be pretty boring place. To live a happier, more peaceful life, begin to see that the richness of our society comes from it's deversity. What makes relationship, communities and countries great are not the things that we have in common but the differences that make us unique. Rather than looking for things to criticize in those around you, Why not begin to respect the differences?.

Often, we perceive in others the weaknesses we most need to addressw within ourselves. Stop blaming and condemning, accept complete responsibility for the way things are and resolve to work on changing yourself before seeking to change others...Peace and one Love for all of you!

king_450   

Here is where i jump in the Beautiful Thread, Asra Well said i do Blv totally " That one being in Love" you know it is facinating , we generally use it(love), something quite different from real love. It is conditional love -- giving in order to get. It is kind of a bargain,and sort of you know a trade arrangement. This is often fairly obvious in romantic relationships in which each partner is giving with the expectation that it will be returned in the specific form that is desired. However after reading this thread its entirety i came to the conclusion that we somehow lost track of the issue(love).,but on the level from which we as a human being function mos of the time, we rarely choose Peace over Conflict .

Adna   

salaam

I'm lost right here did Og girl said what i just read :D after giving me blood preasure huh, ruing my topic.plus u said admin knew that here we go again Every one of the admins owes me an abology now. i can't beleive they let u ruing my topic :mad: ther no cadaalad in here why didn't u post ur own instead of mine, they will let you get away with it impossible i'm ver very disappointed here i need xaal you know maxaan xaal u rabaa Geel oo cimaamad lagu soo xiray . Any ways it's all good as long as no body is hurt no one is bleeding cuze i was about to got my sakiin what else would u expect from ciyaal wardhiigley.so OG girl Now u're happy ur project is done one thing u need to do send some medicine for me cuze my blood is high :cool: just kidding ok. No Hard Feeling ok. much love to ya'll

Adna   

salaam

I see what ur saying but i'm still lost here. What does ur project have to do This form specially my topic or the professor said he needs to see how the nomad got mad on each other....lool

or u wanted something will keep u up all night long should i keep on going on, I need a valid reason u know i'm not gonna buy a cheap one ok. any ways i'm dead serious and need far waa weyn in wax la'iigu qoro :cool:

King bro see how this ppl ruing mt beautiful topic

plust the admin in ay raali ka yihiin but it's all in the house. much love to ya'll

^^ So all that was an experiment, huh? :mad:

U've managed to upset a lot of nomads and people don't like being used as guinea pigs u kno....I hope u'll let us kno the next time you want to carry out another 'experiment'.

Asraa,

There's no point in deleting the whole thread sis. I've just spent the last 45 mins mass-deleting/editing all the posts to do with OG_Girl's charming little project.

The nomads can respond to your topic in peace now. I hope.

I need a cuppa...

Qac Qaac   

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON. i don't get it. and i don't care really.

anyways for me true love starts after marriage, I AGREE WITH MUSLIM SIS.

b4 marriage is only ATTRACTION