Sign in to follow this  
Adna

How many of us beleive!!!!!

Adna   

salaam

yeah i do have a pic of this person it's with me all the time, and exactly no body knows where i do have it. one day it was in my wallet this person saw th pic and was like who this is? i was hmmmm this person is special u don't need to kno. marka walaakiis most of the ppl don't admit or don't wanna knowa true love waxa uu yahay.

Nuune exactly walaalkiis dad kaan wax runta u sheego ayay la'yihiin but i hope they will realize one day i hope sooner they will know what i'm saying to day. :cool:

i feel your pain asraa! i busted one time and said oh! that my sista and somehow i gotta away it!

anyway! mine is married now with couple of kids, what about yours! i meet her in a wedding one time

the vibe was so strong neither of us good stop smiling at each other. but i had to jet so not to cause any problems for her!!

Adna   

salaam

Rudy mine actually not marreid at this time but was about to after his fience was cheating on him and she got marreid with the other guy. i see him once in a while we are really good friends. as a matter fect we are related that is what made us a good freinds now i think...

asraa what the hell is holding u back! if hes free

run for the border and plant you flag! u can do the rest, i trust yah! at least u got 2nd chance!

right! or am i missing something.

hey if need us nomad help! we will do it!! lol..

just ask sista! and then we can send the chief may be nin yabaan or proud-sista and the nomad will come running to yah after they beat some sense into his skull : ;)

Adna   

salaam

Rudy thanks what u have said but i'm not going to do that cuz it was atleast ages ago. i mean long 2 yrs so it's hard to plant or in lasoo nooleeyo some thing that aaduugtay marhore u see what i mean he is my brother and to tell the truth there is problem wich was why we in first place had to broke up. i hope u understand.

Asalama alaykum w.w

since every one say this, say that.. I bleive the True Love Comes After Wedding....

-

"Al-Xubu Bacdal Zawaaj" one of the ulama said that/

Adna   

salaam

Og girl i think u misunderstood what i ahve said after u stated this,

Is this nice, polite way to shut or zip people's mouth who disagree ur hidding difination of love?? I bet

did i really sounded like i was shuting or ziping ppl'z mouth sis u gota read carefully before u say any thing ok. i said this

i will leave it to you guys and please don't west ur time if don't got nothing to say ok . much love to ya'll

, does it seem that i'm trying to shut or zip any mouth now sis i think u got some probelm which i really don't know.plus did i said agree or dis agree with me wlaahi cajaa ib dadkaan yaab ee lee yihiin,

LuCkY   

OG_GIRL my sis i think you and ASRAA had a miscommunication here. I personally dont see what you see but the way i perceived it Asraa said if you dont have anything good to say dont waste your time replying(im assumming she meant negative remarks). There is no need to get personal here.Please lets all keep an open and understanding mind here.

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY ASRAA:

salaama calaykum

How many of us beleive in trure love is once in a life time? if i start with my self i beleive true love is once in a life time because i have my own expereince that it's not gonna come back no matter what. so let me hear what ya'll think and How could u describe a true love? i will leave it to you guys and please don't west ur time if don't got nothing to say ok . much love to ya'll

my mother used to always say "life is what you make of it"....very powerfull words indeed!!!>,i don't have any explanation about love...its just a mystery to me..some people find it and keep it all their lifes[happy ever after] and some love each other days, months and years and leave each other...and never like to hear each others names ever again...this tells you that love is simply a mystery thing that humans have no knowledge of..and i also think that fate and luck also play big part in shaping this thing called love...

here is what the english dictionary says about love:

A deep, tender, ineffable feeling of affection and solicitude toward a person, such as that arising from kinship, recognition of attractive qualities, or a sense of underlying oneness.

A feeling of intense desire and attraction toward a person with whom one is disposed to make a pair; the emotion of sex and romance.

Adna   

salaam

Lucky thank you sis for understanding see the psotive pple who doesn't have any issues are like lucky . My statement was if u don't gor nothing good to say well don't :rolleyes:

IF u read me in other forum and thinking that i am playing that lil trick i gave it to u and was trying to

Test ur IQ , guess what , I am dead serious here, i am ,I mean every word I am saying here!!

even if played some tricks on some ppl aint me as matter fact i never saw what u are talking about i think you have must be mistaken by some arab ppl with me. I never replayed any of your post i think. marka sis chill out and drink a cup of tea or cofee, when you come back make sure you are ok and have some abolagy with you and psotive remarks.

[ July 30, 2003, 10:11 AM: Message edited by: BARWAAQO ]

LuCkY   

ASRAA my sis youre very welcome.Im only trying to do what i can-for the betterment of the situation.

Xafsa   

Asraa---if you feel really strongly about this guy and he's free why keep your feelings to yourself? What do you have to loose if you tell him....? I for one wouldn't be able to keep something like that to myself.

Neferttiti--- I do think in jaceeyl la abuuri karo. Its all about how willing you are. You convince yourself that your in love. someone siad that its all jsut sexual chemistry...and I agree.

Originally posted by rudy:

first cut is the deepest cut! i believe thats what sista asraa is refering!

Rudy,

I agree with you there. First love is quite powerful. But it doesn't seem to be designed to last. I think it is designed to help us mature emotionally and catapult us into adulthood.

Why? Because first love usually happens when you are young (your first attachment/connection to someone other than your parents or siblings...tis why they call it first love). As you grow up, your opinions change, your outlook in life changes, your tastes, wants and needs also change. Given the chance (lets say marriage), first loves don't usually have any longevity. More often than not they lead to heartbreak/divorce. Whichever way it goes tho, we can't help looking back on it with rose-tinted goggles. I bet if you guys had the chance to get back together with your firsts, you'ld find things very different to what you remembered!

So, why is it so difficult to forget your first love? Simple...because we love the giddily-sweet, uncertain and emotionally-charged feelings we experience in the first flush. Who wouldn't want to continously experience such feelings?

Furthermore, it is effortless to attach many unrealistic qualities to your first love..."my first love was so beautiful...sweet...kind..could fly..." :rolleyes:

Also, it is quite natural to compare your first love to the people you come across later in life. Well, why shouldn't you, when you feel they were perfect? And why were they perfect? Because there was no-one b4 them to compare them to. Duh! :D

There are exceptions to every rule however and sometimes things work out. Very rarely tho.

Adna   

salaam

Thank you for all of you who took the time to respone to my question. also i understand what ya'll suggesting but at this point i'm not ready to tell him or not. it's past and not gonna come back period. you know what i mean it has been some time in the past of few yrs.Barwaaqo i see what ur saying and i agree with you cuze i seem have changed so is the other partner too. that is what makes the decision of move on. in the meantime can't frogot but it's not some thing that u can conrol. Do wee all agree as rudy stated the first cut is deepest an nothing can be compared? Og girl accept ur apology but sis there is nothing we could argue with all i can say it was mis understanding plus ppl say what u say and what other person interpers could be really different, Hadal nina si' u dheh nina si' u qaaday. so sis no one can ever heart my feelings no body never did and never will.so you didn't ok.take it easy words could be meant in 10000 differnt ways. ma'salaama

AalTo   

guys as i read all ur posts...wax qibrad leh uma jeedo..xata aniga wax niigama rooni maxa yeelay kii sedexda bilood ahaa le maraayo iyo labada isbuuc..as ameenah said.jaceylku waa qiyaali saas camal ayaa ka nahay kuligeen .lakiin mar walba waxa maqlaa ..love is life? what does it mean ? every one fall in love with some one,lakin haduuna noqon tru-love,u should say love is not life(love is life when is tru-love)

it is hard to get true-love nowdays..all what i have to say is ..if u are luck person..allah may give u tru-love(true-love is something we can't predict guys)

brb