Sign in to follow this  
Adna

How many of us beleive!!!!!

Adna   

salaama calaykum

How many of us beleive in trure love is once in a life time? if i start with my self i beleive true love is once in a life time because i have my own expereince that it's not gonna come back no matter what. so let me hear what ya'll think and How could u describe a true love? i will leave it to you guys and please don't west ur time if don't got nothing to say ok . much love to ya'll

Originally posted by Asraa

because i have my own experience that it's not gonna come back no matter what.

Macantoo so what you trying to say, have you falling in love before & didn't that work out?

Cause if your hurt, it's understandable but maybe if you let it go & allow yourself to love again you might be surprised after all.

See I believe in love & to me it's not a once in a life time thing.

So if i find myself heartbroken I dust myself off & try again cause honey what ever don't kill me will only make me stronger.

I've falling in love more then twice so far & i'm determent to find my soul mate more the ever, so it's good for me to fall for the wrong ones So inshallah when i find the right one i'll know that he's the one.

I'll leave in peace then, salaamz

True love is all in your head!

I believe we have the potential to love many people...but if you think yuo have one true love out there...you will never settle..and keep on searching your whole life..

Call me a pessimist..but I think this fate crap is a buncha bull!

:cool:

Xafsa   

^^^ I agree with you.

But I think fate plays a big part in this and many other parts of our lives.

I think under the right circumstances you can fall in love with anyone. Its a state of mind.

Clown if your so in love why the hell you rolling your eyes? huh?

Originally posted by flying-still:

I think under the right circumstances you can fall in love with anyone. Its a state of mind.

I believe that.

Asraa,

One true love in a lifetime is kinda limiting, don't u think?

Adna   

salaam

proudsista sis i know what uhave said is true but the thing is i'm not saying that i hada or have a broken heart, i have to admit that i kinda losted but it never gave me a hard time or not being normal. but what i'm saying is falling in love is easy i hope but it's not gonna b as same as a true love. i have fallen in love after that and i beleive it's not gonna be as the first one we all have to admit that ur first love isn't gonna be as same as other ones. first love plays big part in ur life i beleive that. the only way you can tell the difference is if u had a true love, i know it my seem little weird but i think there is a big difference between falling in love all and true love.

Barwaaqo sis i understand it's kinda limitting but what can u really do about when you think nothing is going to be exactly what u had in the past? atleast it's gonna be in ur mind right, exactly that what is in my mind and no one can make me frogot the whole thing. Opinionated and flying-still, i bleive fate plays big part in this whole thing and i beleive that fate is gonna bring us back to gether it's weird but i have that ate and i think it's gonna happen sooner or later, marka don't think that under any circumstance you can fall in love not at least what i think. much love to ya'll

Blessed   

From experience, I don't believe in True love, its a few day 'ting, ting'... and somehow, it is over, most of the time over the smallest thing. It is an illusion, and nothing leads you on like an illusion, I'd rather be free from it ;)

God, I sound sickening... I better let ya'll be ;)

first cut is the deepest cut! i believe thats what sista asraa is refering! i know i remember my

tko love! i dont think, i will ever forget her but life goes on! even today, i am still haunted by it. i find myself comparing everything to her! which sucks....

Iffah   

^ Everyone else seems to get it... :rolleyes:

It is an illusion, and nothing leads you on like an illusion, I'd rather be free from it

yes...that's how I see it too.

Adna   

salaam

it seems the only person understands what i'm really saying is Rudy

tko love! i dont think, i will ever forget her but life goes on! even today, i am still haunted by it. i find myself comparing everything to her! which sucks....

exactly that is what i'm really in to cuz i compare everything to him!!! which is really bad but i can't helped. that is what i can call a true love. so, how many of us been throught this or it's just me and rudy come on ppl let's tell the tuth i know ya'll feel like what is she talking about but the truth shall set u free. marka beleive it or not true love is once in ur life the rest are sheeko xariiro! much love to ya'll. smile.gif

exactly that is what i'm really in to cuz i compare everything to him!!! which is really bad but i can't helped. that is what i can call a true love.

Somebody got it bad, huh? ;)

Sis Ameenah, I agree with you. It is truly an illusion.

True love is nothing more than a set of feelings confused for something profound when in reality they’re nothing more than vague affection and sexual chemistry . Fate and all was invented to make some people feel better for choosing losers. :D

Damn, I sound cynical. I beg thou forgiveness...

~harmonyangel~

nuune   

intiinaba jaceelka saxda waad ku wareersantihiin,i can't believe most of you are saying true love doesn't exist,maybe you haven't experienced one before and that is the reason you are saying that.

actually am not trying 2 give you what true love is,but rather i will say everyone has his/her own description of what true love is.check it out for yourself and you will find what true love is all about!!

Flying-still:
I think under the right circumstances you can fall in love with anyone.

Maybe. But, this still sounds experimental to me. So sis, may I ask if you think that love can be created? Laboratory wise?

Its a state of mind.

I agree. This suggests that love is - and remains - an illusion. It's all in your head.

asraa, lemme ask u this! do u a pic of this person

i do and its in special hiding place! no one knows about expect me where i have it...however, its with me 24/7. may be i looked physically twice a yr even though i can always pictured in mind!

for the rest! keep hope alive and a fine day when u least expect it, u will come with deadly case of the love bug!!!