Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

The end of Erdogan?

After dominating Turkish politics in the last two decades and making Turkiga from a perennial has-been and broke to a regional financial and political powerhouse. Turkiga now has one of the he biggest airports and airlines in the world, too. He also made diinteena suuban, Islaam, something to be proud of in Turkiga.

However he is facing the toughest fight of his political life since 2016 failed coup. The secular, pro-Yurub Kamaalists consolidated after one candidate. This candidate promises to disengage with the Muslim world as well as Afrika, Aasuya and go back to the forgotten days of constantly begging Midowga Yurub for membership.

This Turkish election result will have a consequence to Soomaaliya as well. For the sake of Soomaaliya's stable future, I hope Rajab Dayib Ordugaan wins tomorrow's elections.

Illyria   

It does not appear so, and if anything his star seems to have been shining by a mile. Some of the polls give him a tiny lead, whereas others place Kilicdaroglu ahead by a couple of points.

galbeedi   

I think things had changed and Erdogan will Inshallah win tomorrow.

two or three weeks ago, the foreign media was that the opposition leader is ahead 10 points or five points, now they changed their tune by claiming a neck and neck horse race. I expect the media to under count his vote always.

What gave me hope is everyone says his party AKP and the alliance are way ahead in the parliament around 45%. Besides, the Kurdish party Al Huda has huge support in the south east. Despite the PKK, most Kurds and conservative Muslims.

galbeedi   

He has visited the tomb of Attaturk, but this guy isn't a rigid Kemalist. He is more of social democrat of the left. 

Furthermore, even if he wins he couldn't turn back Turkey to the old ways. 

Illyria   

Whoever pulls Istanbul shall win the election, and thus far in the metropolitan, with 43% of votes in, Erdoğan stands at 47.48% whilst Kılıçdaroğlu sits at 47.58%.

Live result updates

galbeedi   

It is somehow strange election. Erdogan had 52% , yet he kept going down close to three points. Someone is probably manufacturing things in Istanbul area where Erdogan had strong showing before. 

Illyria   

3+ million diaspora votes are yet to be tallied, and reported, and are expected to tilt in Erdogan's favour. .