Sign in to follow this  
Captain_Mike20

Listen Somali's....a real prospective of the onlf sea run across somaliland.

Lets just have a reality check of the situation,

200 onlf men...on hired eriterian boats, tip toed off the Somaliland coast at NIGHT ...were 2 trucks waiting for them already pre-planed by some individuals in western saxil region not awdal, were the trucks waited, and at night they drove into the western mountains of awdal, were within a few hours they were sorrounded and trucks and weapons and some men seized, while the rest remain like rats in hidding dispearced, latest report saying that 200 have been killed before entering the ethiopian border. So saxib, its another somali strategy gone wrong and as bad as we feel about somali's living in Ethiopia.. they should struggle islamically instead of killing muslims and burning there vehicles. there is not only clan that inhabit that land 1/3 of the somali territory of ethiopia is settled by Somalilanders.

But they live and work and prosper.

the incident started and was finished within a few days, unlike the real men.

alshabab...and attam who in broad day light walked into a territory and took it over and stayed and still stays and has still not been removed, even though buttland state of somalia has taken hundreds of child conscripts and thrown them into the conflict, when will they learn children can not fight.

Somali's == up is down and down is up ....walahi wa jahaliin...man i think these peoples times is up...nothing to offer humanity, nothing to offer each other, except the garbage that little kids who have never even been there spew on the internet. for anyone who knows about somalia...come from somaliland...puntland..or somalia. they all know...the truth.

SOMALILAND CREATED THE SOMALI NATION..LANGUAGE..AND IS THE HEART OF IT ALL, IT WAS AND WILL BE..BUT NOW CHANGED.

MUGDISHO AND SOUTHERN SOMALIA IS THE ECONOMIC HUB..THE GREEN FERTILE FARMING LANDS...THE TWO RIVERS AND RESOURCE.

AND THEY ALL KNOW THAT PUNTLAND WAS JUST A CONCOCTION CREATED IN 1998 IN XASIDNIMO..A DESERT WASTELAND THAT DOESNT HAVE ANYTHING..EVERYONE KNOWS THIS...EXCEPT THE CHILDREN WHO HAVE NEVER BEEN.

LoooooooL@Somal language...next you will tell us you created the world.

Xaasidnimo is calling an entire Somali tribe and its land is desert wasteland-najis oo munaafiq ah.Diintana afka ka leexey xumuu biija dheerey.

The Zack   

^If reer waqooyiga created the Somali langauge we would all be talking like the dude above you (i.e. Waaryeey dee dee ilaahaaga )...

I couldn't understand anything else this dude posted.

P.s. His spelling errors pissed me off :D .

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by Captain_Mike20:

200 onlf men...on hired eriterian boats, tip toed off the Somaliland coast at NIGHT .

Waa kow.

Originally posted by Captain_Mike20:

latest report saying that 200 have been killed before entering the ethiopian border.

Waa laba.

But who did it, and why? :D

The Zack   

Originally posted by RedSea:

Zack,

Lahjada aad ku hadashaa tan Somaliland lagaga hadlo wax saasa ugama duwana.

Wey isu dhaw yahiin, I agree, lakin anigu haddaan ka dhex hadlo meel Somali badan joogto it will be difficult to figure out what side of Somalia I am actually from unless I yell out with the popular word AGGGAAAAH :D . On the contrary, if you talk in a Somali public place, everybody will know that you are from waqooyi as soon as they hear your first sentence.

It is not a bad thing that people know where you from when they hear your dialect, it just shows that your dialect is not the common one which defines how the starter of this poster is talking from his neck to tell us that the Reer Waqooyi created the Somali language.

Originally posted by Xaji_Xunjuf:

Horta how come koonfurians Cant pronounce Kh they use Kh for Q weirdo’s

Dadka 'kh' iyo 'q' ku wareera waala yaqaan.

Mida koowaad xarafka 'q' Afsoomaaliga kuma jiro, koow dheh. Tan labaad, Carabiga laga keensaday, laba dheh. Sadexaad, 'q' meel ee 'q' ka tahay ayaa 'kh' ka dhigtaa, ee ma'aha Reer Koonfureedka ku dhawaaqidooda ee waa adiga fahansanayn ama kala saari la' xarafyada 'q' iyo 'kh.'

Tan shanaad Soomaalidii Afsoomaaliga qoray in '70s 'kh' waxee u dhaafeen ereyada asalkooda Carabi kasoo jeedo oo 'nouns' ah sida magacyada iyo meelaha (i.e. mukhtaar, makhtal), ereyada Carabta 'kh' ka dhigtaan oo Afsoomaali ku jiro oo Carabi kasoo jeedana oo aan noun ahayn 'q' ayaa la isticmaalaa (i.e. qaldan, qafaal).

Erey Soomaali oo wada asali ah 'q' kama bilowdo, kumana jirto, sida dadka qaarkood ugu wacaan ereyga barqad ama magaca Barqadle 'barkhad' ama Barkhadle oo qaldan.

Baro afkaaga intaadan iska hadlin dad dhana eedeyn see u hadlaan.

dee wayahay eeh hadaa xarafka Kh laga keenay badanekeeda bariga dhexe maxaynu ereyada loo badalaya ma siiday tahay loogu dhawaaqo haday khiyaamo tahay qiyaamo maha haday kheyr tahay qeyr maha

Are these not Somali?

Qoor, Qallac, Qamaan, Qori, Qabaal, Qaybe, Qumane, Qalanjo, Qoofal, Qool, Qayb, Qaalin, Qosol, Qaylo, Quraanjo, Qalayl, Qoryooley, Qaawan, Qaran, Qaac (Qiiq) wim.

"Erey Soomaali oo wada asali ah 'q' kama bilowdo, kumana jirto."