Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

Heart of Gold Not Hand full of Gold

Yo sista! lemme ask yall a Q' okey? My wife is all of sudden demanding GOLD! At the begining she,

was like naah! dont need that bling bling stuff!

u is my gold honey/pumpkin!!

so now what gives!! is gold really that import to yall!! then what the difference between yall and the other lady selling her love at corner! shame on yall sistas!

and finally, i need a sports too, if i have to fork out gold hands and necks!! :confused: :mad:

Rudy aint bad if you buy you're wife some bling bling anywayz she wanna look good and say men my husband is giving me alot so most women can be jelous...but me iam not a gold person gold comes and go i have 2set of gold that my mom and day bought me but walahi i dont even wear them i think my mom has it or some....also most women wear gold on a special occasion like weeding party or wtever it could while i wear my dollar store stuff lol.

x_quizit   

Rudy, i dont know whether to laugh or feel sorry for u....how about both? :D

Anyways, Islamically, whatever ur wife desires and if it is within ur means, U should be able to give to her, provided she fulfills her half of the bargain as well. Gold, to many somali woman, is a simple of modest wealth, for lack of better words...and also is adorned in weddings, special occassions, etc...so its not like she's asking for plantinum, cause then ud be in big trouble.. icon_razz.gif

But...like u said, she didnt want gold in the beginning yet wants it now? i call that false advertising...ppl are allowed to change their minds, so give her this small gift, im sure she'll reward u in ways we can't speak of here... ;)

"so now what gives!! is gold really that import to yall!! then what the difference between yall and the other lady selling her love at corner! shame on yall sistas!"

Did u just realize u may have called ur wife a "prostitute"? :eek: ...u must apologise at once to her or I'll tell on u... :mad:

LuCkY   

AsaLaamu ALaikum,

Rudy maybe she was taLking about the mehr at that time and now maybe she just wants some goLd just cuz namean and youre her husband ure supposed to provide that without her asking you for it.

A man who C0mpLains about investing in his wife's happiness is NOT a reaL man. :D

BTW:TaLk to her about this so that you both are on the same path otherwise troubLe in paradise is very near.

PEace :D !

Bess.   

wow...so sad... :( ....she shouldn't have to ask u to give it to her...u should want to...as much gold is necessary in a somali woman's life....

then what the difference between yall and the other lady selling her love at corner! shame on yall sistas! rudy

and r u comparing ur wife to a person who sales herself for gold or other materials, cause she asked for a simple gift?

NO FOR SURE MAN SHAME ON U...FOR MAKING UR WIFE ASK FOR GOLD....INSTEAD OF KNOWING BETTER.... :(

ps. u sound selfish and greedy....you said HEART OF GOLD...sounds like u've a HEART OF IRON.....

respect

As- salaam Alaykum wr wb.

LoL Rudy, i can't believe you havn't bought her Gold,.

I DEMAND YOU BUY IT FOR HER!!

Indian Gold is my favourite they are hand made Oooh, and Bango gold is soo In these days, man! you have a nice Obediant wife MashaALLAH Lakini she shouldn't even ask for it,

your complaining about Gold i want Diamonds.!

P.S/ if you don't want to you don't have to, because islamically your only responsible for shelter, food, clothing, and mating smile.gif

i do apologize from the bottom of my heart for that statement. i aint no gwb! word! i know when that is necessary and i do mean it!

but hey i brought this up so i can get the fair pov of yall smart ladies. thats all! but i wasnt for trash talking!!lolol..namean! dont fret yall!

anyway, i am not conveniced yet! so shot again! just to look nice! what about me! i do like to get 1 of them Porches and drive like a maniac on pch hwy in Malibu!!

hey we both agreed to save money and buy a condo! so plz save me the under belt blows!! ouch! :confused:

Personally, I don't see the point of gold as an adornment; also a little definitely goes a loooong way. I have seen what look like rocket launchers on fingers and wondered why. There must be more to those monstrosities than mere adornment or social pageantry. Something double-oh-seven about it. Still, it is her wish, your bonded life and your priorities. I like the sound of the condo. U can't go wrong with property. If it were me, I'd save the money for the roof over the head and not the launcher on the finger.

A7LA-SHU   

warya ruby, just buy her aight. no need to even ask twice hahah.. lets be honest u gotta end up getting her what she wants so why not just do it now sweety.. and about her wanting gold now. well she had change of heart, and dymm us ladies are good at it.. and while u at it getting her the gold get me some too hahaha... :D;)

Bess.   

u could've added to ur 1st statement ...how u guys were saving 4 a home...that makes more sense...its all good.....and 4 ur wife if guys have plans ...she should do her share of the sacrifacing..... :D;)

peace

then what the difference between yall and the other lady selling her love at corner! shame on yall sistas!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :mad: