Illyria

Local council elections in PL

Doorasho xaqa hadee ka dhacdo Puntland, wexe keenisa iney natijo kasoo baxdo ka nixisa Maxamuud saleebaan, oo ka dhigta laangaab ama minority deegamada xooga iyo bootada ku heystaan. Oo natiyo noocan camal kasoo baxdo;

-Bosasso; 10% boqoryootada, 90% dadka  kale.

-Garowe: 15% C Riyoole, 80% dadka kale

-Galkacyo(Waqooyi); 20% Cumar waal, 80% dadka kale. 

Marka uma maleyniyo iney ilma saleebaan  inta liqi karaan. 

Illyria   
10 hours ago, jamacabdi265 said:

Doorasho xaqa hadee ka dhacdo Puntland, wexe keenisa iney natijo kasoo baxdo ka nixisa Maxamuud saleebaan, oo ka dhigta laangaab ama minority deegamada xooga iyo bootada ku heystaan. Oo natiyo noocan camal kasoo baxdo;

-Bosasso; 10% boqoryootada, 90% dadka  kale.

-Garowe: 15% C Riyoole, 80% dadka kale

-Galkacyo(Waqooyi); 20% Cumar waal, 80% dadka kale. 

Marka uma maleyniyo iney ilma saleebaan  inta liqi karaan. 

Darn, with your jumpy jaywalking, I initially thought you were an aspiring artisan with a funny bone, cursed with coarse humour, but then it dawned on me, you are a slow toerag with a boorish gob, lacking good sense of reality.

5 hours ago, Illyria said:

Darn, with your jumpy jaywalking, I initially thought you were an aspiring artisan with a funny bone, cursed with coarse humour, but then it dawned on me, you are a slow toerag with a boorish gob, lacking good sense of reality.

Wa sadaalin natijo siyadadeed  (political poll), runa maha beena maha, weena khaldami  kartaa laakinse. Xisaab kale maa heysa adi?  😆

Illyria   
52 minutes ago, jamacabdi265 said:

Wa sadaalin natijo siyadadeed  (political poll), runa maha beena maha, weena khaldami  kartaa laakinse. Xisaab kale maa heysa adi?  😆

I must say your twists, and turns are admirable.

No, I do not have anything, for I am not as clever as you.

I was more referring to your comments in 'Faroole man in Djibout ...', and 'Prez HSMS on PL' threads, and was left wanting. As for this thread, it is hard to predict when you lack the basics, as is evident in this case.

I am curious: On what did you base the percentages?

galbeedi   
1 hour ago, Illyria said:

I am curious: On what did you base the percentages?

The percentage might not be right, but a friend of mine from Bari, Boosaaso told me that the kings community are minority in the city. Traditionally, when a place transforms itself from small town to big city, it attracts all kind of people. Furthermore, since the business of the port (Imports) is decentralized and not monopolized you will have a diverse community of traders. 

In Garoowe itself, the people of SSC have probably more residents than FAroole folks. If universal voting comes to Puntland, the Faroole boys will be history. That is why it is do or die for them.

Dagaal ka dhacay agagaarka garoonka diyaaradaha Garowe

Dagaal goos goos ah ayaa ka socda agagaarka Garowe diyaaradaha Garowe iyo kantaroolka bari, kaas u dhexeeya ciidamo galbinayay agabka doorashada goleyaasha deegaanka ee gobollada Bari iyo ciidamo taageersan siyaasiyiinta mucaaradka Puntland.

Dagaal oo la isu adeegsanayo hubka noocyadiisa kala duwan ayaa sababay dhimasho iyo dhaawac labada dhinac ah, balse weli lama oga tirada rasmiga ah ee khassaaraha.

Dagaalkan ayaa yimid saacado kaddib markii siyaasiyiinta mucaaradka Puntland ku baaqeen in la joojiyo doorashooyinka qof iyo cod, si bay dheheen aysan u sababin qalalaase siyaasadeed iyo mid amni.

Doorashada goleyaasha deegaanka Puntland ee qof iyo cod ayaa loo madlan yahay 25 ka bishan May.

PUNTAND POST

galbeedi   

The contractor named Faroole must be disarmed and stopped before he creates more problems. Does he want more time to organize? or just want to stop the whole thhing?

21 minutes ago, galbeedi said:

The contractor named Faroole must be disarmed and stopped before he creates more problems. Does he want more time to organize? or just want to stop the whole thing?

A municipal elections in Pland means municipal elections everywhere else including Banadir and maybe even Federal MPs one day.

galbeedi   

it could be a lot of unemployed elders including Faroole, C/xaashi and many more in upper chambers. This could be the end of an era. it has been since 2000, almost 24 years of elders being bought and sold by members,

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Illyria said:

This is very troubling, if disappointing.

If Deni was smart, he would end this quickly and decisively as Laftagareen did in Diseembar of last year. Xasan Socdaal minions tried to cause shaqaaqo iyo amaandarro. He quickly overpowered, disarmed them and then sent them olive branches.

Illyria   
3 minutes ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

If Deni was smart, he would end this quickly and decisively as Laftagareen did in Diseembar of last year. Xasan Socdaal minions tried to cause shaqaaqo iyo amaandarro. He quickly overpowered, disarmed them and then sent them olive branches.

I am afraid it is easier said than done.
I was speaking with one of the trouble-makers recently visiting the US the other day, and it is as if it is a game to them.

Just now, Illyria said:

I am afraid it is easier said than done.
I was speaking with one of the trouble-makers recently visiting the US the other day, and it is as if it is a game to them.

It's a game. Most of their families are abroad and locals are expendable. This only change if the youth rises and also stop being canon fodder for the wicked.

• That is really sad! 1

galbeedi   

. A dusty town was transformed in  to metropole for just ten years, yet Garoowe locals can't keep the Barwaaqo.

In the west people used to say, " Dhuunta bir laga geli muxuu nooga dhiman waayey. 

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1