Sign in to follow this  
PrettyYoungThang

Kobe Bryant case

miz-unique,

She braggs to friends about sleeping with a Justin Timberlake look-alike while on a road trip to audition for 'American Idol'. Are you telling me that when someone seeks out both the spotlight and celebrities it isn't applicable to the case at hand?

She attempted suicide just months prior. Was this a sign of serious problems or just a cry for attention? Are you telling me that this isn't applicable? After all, the defendant is about as famous as one gets. After searching for a delicate way to phrase the next portion, I have concluded that there isn't one. Your victim mentiones to friends that she was somewhat shocked by the size of Kobe's penis. She mentioned that it was larger than she expected. Leaks from the prosecution side mention vaginal tearing. Are you telling me that her experience/lack of experience isn't applicable here? Maybe it helps her. Maybe it doesn't. Either way, pretending that it doesn't matter to the case and helping Kobe's side is ludicrous. Think about that for awhile sistah adn than come back at me.

Jaaaaaawe

Opinionated,

I am prepared to say he is guilty of adultery/naivety/stupd!ty . Even under the scenario she is a wanton trollop/promiscuous groupie (I'm inclined to believe otherwise so far), he ought to learn the self-control that is required of anyone in a position of power/influence or celebrity. With privileges such as those, comes more responsibility. He admitted to having sex with this woman. He admitted to doing something morally wrong. He wasn't blaming the woman, his wife, or the Colorado law enforcement agent, he was blaming himself. This isn't the behavior of someone legally guilty of anything in my book. Don't know about you though. So why should i give her the benefit of the doubt because she "said" he raped me.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ..

Jaaaaaaawe

Rudy,

Nobody in their right mind would disagree that when a girl says no, it means no. And surely he did have sex with this woman, and given the DNA evidence, we can prove without a shadow of a doubt he did have sex with her. If a woman entices a man to get rough with her because it turns her on, and then later claims rape, what proof does the guy have that he didn't commit rape? That's what we have here.

There's no way in hell this girl will go to jail if it is proved that she was lying. No way in hell. And no matter how you slice it, Kobe Bryant has lost even if he is found to be innocent. Keeping that in mind, what does that say about the jusitces system ;)

Underdog no comment at the moment but thanks walaal.

OKAY, one more comment and am done. I know by now yall know how obesse i am with this case and Kobe innoceneces. But I think that the whole system is FUBAR!! I mean I think that accused should have the same right. There are some women out there that purposely make false acusations about rape as well as women who acuse someone of rape when they are not sure if that was the actual person or not. And in the end if the acused is found innocent, their reputation is still tarnished because their will always be someone out there that thinks he was guilty and just got away with it!

So do you think the law should stay the way it is and keep only the Acuser's identity concealed? Or keep both the acuser and the acused identities concealed until a verdict has been reached. Or dont conceal anyones identity because the character of both people is important for the public to know. Really want to know your opinion on that. HOLLA

Jaaaaaawe

Originally posted by PrettyYoungThang:

Opinionated,

I am prepared to say he is guilty of adultery/naivety/stupd!ty . Even under the scenario she is a wanton trollop/promiscuous groupie (I'm inclined to believe otherwise so far), he ought to learn the self-control that is required of anyone in a position of power/influence or celebrity. With privileges such as those, comes more responsibility. He admitted to having sex with this woman. He admitted to doing something morally wrong. He wasn't blaming the woman, his wife, or the Colorado law enforcement agent, he was blaming himself. This isn't the behavior of someone legally guilty of anything in my book. Don't know about you though. So why should i give her the benefit of the doubt because she "said" he raped me.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ..

Jaaaaaaawe

You are making yourself look ignorant right now...what do you mean 'you are prepared to say'..lol..are you a lawyer, a forensic scientist, a doctor, a cop? Don't believe the hype ok...even a groupie can say NO.....

Imagine that happened to you..and people 'thought' you were promiscuous? They would not believe your *** just like you are convinced she is lying.

peace

Nephissa   

I don't understand how people get offended by stuff that's none of their business. Some of you act like he cheated on you personally. I don't get it. :confused:

If he were above me as a human being (which nobody is), then maybe I would hold him to a higher standard, but since I have enough common sense to know that he is " just a man", why would I waste my time and energy worrying about what he does in his personal life? Is he my friend (No), brother(No),cousin(No). Then why would Kobe Bryants' indiscretions stress me out?

Kobe Bryant owes you nothing people, he doesn't even know you exist, so relieve yourselves of the anger and stress he has caused you. It's pointless. :rolleyes:

SecTIONER...was it just my eyes or did u write something to the lines of KOBE BEING WORTH "BILLIONS"???

U say u ain't a fan of his but u write nonsense about a man who couldn't even find a good endorsement deal with Adidas becuz they spend more money on T-Mac, their franchise money maker, and as a result Kobe, who happens to have signed with ADIDAS BEFORE T-MAC EVER DID, just happened to be left out in the cold FOR T-MAC, do u still think the man is worth BILLIONS??? (U are a joker, sectioner)

I don't want to get all biased up in here, and it is true that I don't like him as a player, but as far as skills is concerned, I will have to take the fifth on that issue...

Even millionaires are the loniest of all, an anti-social freak, who happens to aliene everyone, including his own teammates, can't force himself on a woman???

Why not???

Remember, they have her blood on his t-shirt, and her Vagina area was bruised badly and she had marks on her neck, and that means he actually tried to choke her to maybe scare her not to make a sound while he was getting his...(HE PROBABLY IS A RAPIST, BUT HE SURE AIN'T A DUMB RAPIST TO HAVE NOT USED A CONDOM, EVEN SERIAL RAPIST USE CANDOMS...MAYBE HE THOUGHT HE WAS GONNA GET HER TO BED EASILY BUT WHEN SHE TRIED TO BACK OUT OF IT, IT WAS PROBABLY TOO LATE AND HAD HIS CONDOM ON, HE WASN'T BOUT TO TAKE A COLD SHOWER, SO HE WENT AHEAD WITH THE PLANS, WITH OR WITHOUT HER.)

U brought up a good point about no one hearing her screams in the ROOM, but he wasn't staying at your typical motelroom, where u can even hear the sounds in the next room...HE WAS AT A RESORT LODGE, a PRIVATE, EXCLUDED AREA FOR THE RICH AND FAMOUS OR SO I HEAR...

Xafsa   

I don't understand how people get offended by stuff that's none of their business. Some of you act like he cheated on you personally. I don't get it.

If he were above me as a human being (which nobody is), then maybe I would hold him to a higher standard, but since I have enough common sense to know that he is " just a man", why would I waste my time and energy worrying about what he does in his personal life? Is he my friend (No), brother(No),cousin(No). Then why would Kobe Bryants' indiscretions stress me out?

Kobe Bryant owes you nothing people, he doesn't even know you exist, so relieve yourselves of the anger and stress he has caused you. It's pointless.

There it is...thats all that needs to be said.

Originally posted by LayZieGirl:

SecTIONER...was it just my eyes or did u write something to the lines of KOBE BEING WORTH "BILLIONS"???

U say u ain't a fan of his but u write nonsense about a man who couldn't even find a good endorsement deal with Adidas becuz they spend more money on T-Mac, their franchise money maker, and as a result Kobe, who happens to have signed with ADIDAS BEFORE T-MAC EVER DID, just happened to be left out in the cold FOR T-MAC, do u still think the man is worth BILLIONS??? (U are a joker, sectioner)

I don't want to get all biased up in here, and it is true that I don't like him as a player, but as far as skills is concerned, I will have to take the fifth on that issue...

Even millionaires are the loniest of all, an anti-social freak, who happens to aliene everyone, including his own teammates, can't force himself on a woman???

Why not???

Remember, they have her blood on his t-shirt, and her Vagina area was bruised badly and she had marks on her neck, and that means he actually tried to choke her to maybe scare her not to make a sound while he was getting his...(HE PROBABLY IS A RAPIST, BUT HE SURE AIN'T A DUMB RAPIST TO HAVE NOT USED A CONDOM, EVEN SERIAL RAPIST USE CANDOMS...MAYBE HE THOUGHT HE WAS GONNA GET HER TO BED EASILY BUT WHEN SHE TRIED TO BACK OUT OF IT, IT WAS PROBABLY TOO LATE AND HAD HIS CONDOM ON, HE WASN'T BOUT TO TAKE A COLD SHOWER, SO HE WENT AHEAD WITH THE PLANS, WITH OR WITHOUT HER.)

U brought up a good point about no one hearing her screams in the ROOM, but he wasn't staying at your typical motelroom, where u can even hear the sounds in the next room...HE WAS AT A RESORT LODGE, a PRIVATE, EXCLUDED AREA FOR THE RICH AND FAMOUS OR SO I HEAR...

Kobe himself is not worth billions but the companies that he endorses makes billions of him. Kobe bought out his contract with Adidas, he wasn't kicked out. He payed adidas money so they can let him go. Kobe already was payed so he wasn't loosing money at all, he was just returning the money they had given him when he signed the contract. Adidas bball shoes are wack anyways, I only see people wearing the shell toes adidas. He got a deal with nike wearing the jordan shoes. Dude adidas lost out big. Kobe wearing the jordan's is the best thing to happen to nike since jordan himself.

On the case: The girl did not have bruises on her neck and this was part of the testomony the sheriff who interviewed the girl said in court on friday. Her vagina was tored when it encountered a PAC-MAN.

Yes millioners are lonely but Kobe alienet himself from people because he was a quiet person. He never went out to parties with his teammets. Even Brandy said that kobe liked to chill at home instead of going out. Thats not a lonely person, some people like to distance themeslves from things they dont like. Kobe is not a sharp tool. He marries a girl with nothing and refuses to have a pre-nap with his wife. Which means if they divorce she could get half of his fortune if not more. So why would he risk it all by raping some young broad?

SECTIONER...U ought to hear what you are writing brah..."HER PRIVATE PARTS WERE TORN BECUZ OF A PAC-MAN". U sure u don't want to share your insider tips with the defensive team, they could really use that infront of a jury.

KOBE BUYING HIMSELF OUT OF HIS OWN CONTRACT IS THE SAME WAY AS HIM BEING LEFT OUT IN THE COLD...(I DOUBT THAT AT KOBE'S STAGE, THAT IT IS JUST ABOUT THE MONEY...NO NO FOLKS, THIS IS BIGGER THAN JUST BENJAMIN FRANKLIN...THIS HAS TO DO WITH THE FRONT MAN OF ADIDAS, THAT BEING T-MAC. IF THE COMPANY THAT GIVES U YOUR BIGGEST ENDORSEMENT DEAL NO LONGER HAS THE FOCUS ON U, AND U ARE SMART, U WILL BUY YOURSELF OFF THE CONTRACT AND DO WHATEVER IT TAKES AND THATS WHAT KOBE DID...

GETTING BACK TO THE OTHER ENDORSEMENT DEALS THAT HE IS INVOLVED IN...FOR INSTANCE, NUTELLA...NOW ONE OF ITALY's BIGGEST MANUFACTURING COMPANIES WAS QUICK TO MAKE A JUDGEMENT CALL AS SOON AS TROUBLE WAS SPOTTED IN KOBE'S DIRECTION AND AS A RESULT, HE IS OUT OF IT... WHAT'S NEXT FOR THE BIG BOY??? SPRITE, AND MANY MORE WILL FOLLOW THAT PATH...

BY THE TIME THE DUST SETTLES HE WILL BE WORTH AS FAR AS HIS OWN A*S CAN TAKE HIM

underdog   

Looks like some people are a little too concerned about what happens to "our" stars.

We're in an era where image consultants "build" images and tabloids and the general media slant news to destroy those carefully crafted images. Sports, movie and music stars in the news everyday and some of us have nothing better to talk about than who's screwing who and who snorting what and who was seen where with who.

Kobe could very well be a rapist or a pedophile or a serial killer.

And if you think the media is over covering the matter, maybe it's because you get glued to the TV everytime you here "Latest developments on the Kobe case". Instead of worring about the hundreds and thousands of Somalis that could use you sympathies and prayers and the millions of Muslims around the world that suffer in silence in Palestine, Afganistan, Kashmir and Indoniesia.

So if you wanna blind yourself to that and shed a tear for a 25 yr old multi-millionarie who cheats on his wife, you go right ahead....tie a ribbon on a tree or for him light a candle.

By now you should all know the US justice system is a joke and real guilt or innocence has nothing to do with it. Bottom line is he's standing in a court room because he couldn't keep it in his pants and he will pay for it.

people need to chill with this crap about spending too much time on somebody like Kobe. How r we spending too much time on Kobe? Is it because of this thread? well the answer to all your Qs is that I am able to multi task and just beacuse I am commenting on this thread it does not mean that I am not concern about other things. The fact that people took their time to make as feel ****** about defending or prosecuting kobe shows that yes you guys are the the need to get a life. Yes I dont know Kobe and he doesn't care about me, So do you guys. You mofos dont know me so why r u guys concern about what I discuss?

enuff with the ranting...

Kobe will win this case and all those company that were running away from him will be jumping on his d!ck. What the hell is Nutella? Some european company that nobody gives a sh!t about. The only reason they got rid of Kobe is beacuse they wanted to stand out and look like they were doing the right thing. Kobe will still get paid because they signed a contract so Nutella is the loser by defaulting on the contract early. Sprite is the # selling soft drink in America right now. Now Jordan is gonna be selling shoes that Kobe is gonna be rocking, think about that for a sec. Jordan and Kobe that some serious doe comin in. Add that to the rumors that Jordan might play for the lakers next year. Its over Kobe aint loosing this case.