Sign in to follow this  
PrettyYoungThang

Kobe Bryant case

Salaam everyone

I just wanted to know from the female's point of view about you guys feelings thrus the case. As you can see, I am big fan of Kobe and i do believe that no matter how famous or inocent you are, people do make senses. Not only in Hollywood but in real life too. I feel though that it was not rape but consensual. Shed some light on this topic.

Jaaaaawwwwe

3Hugz

2Kisses

1Luve

LuCkY   

You know i think that it was aLso consensuaL but whose to say right...as i dont know the truth.But from what i have been reading and hearing its sounds Like Kobe is innocent. The girL is said to have some psychoLogicaL probLems.It was said that two weeks before the incident with Kobe took pLace her boyfriend broke up with her and she was going to kiLL herseLf---taLk about crazy. :eek: And the her medicaL records after an examination through psychiatric evaLuation and aLL was not reLeased to the pubLic(<---this i can understand) and Kobe's attorney.

So i dont know what the outcome is going to be but Lets hope for his sake its not true.

Liqaye   

:mad: ....we have all gone through this rigmarole of justice before, first comes the embarrasing revelations, that cannot be verified then comes the ruined career of another black sports man.

Only god almighty knows apart from the 2 involved what happened in that room, but forgive me if i take this womans assertions with a healthy dose of sceptisism.

Poster,

Why do you think it's consentual? because you are a big fan of him and because he said so?

This is my opinion: There is a possibility he did rape her...we'll just have to see what typ eof evidence arises before people start jumping to conclusions.

Opinionated,

I dont feel there's been any real evidence of rape. I think bottom line its going to come down to Kobe's word against hers. Up until this point Kobe has had an untarnished image, she on the other hand was suicidal and very unstable. Im not saying its OK but think about it how many basketball players, football players, baseball etc.. havent slept around. Even Jordan got caught. It definately isnt good but yea long road trips w/ hundreds of screaming women can wear a man down. Why would kobe even bother to rape her when he could have had a ton of other females.

OGUN-ABIMAN, you're right. Only God and them two know the real truth. Hopefully the one telling the truth comes out.

3Hugz

2Kissez

1Luve

her saying she was raped by him is enough evidence. Unless you can prove otherwise. So why am I going to give HIM the benefit of the doubt because he is cute and rich and talented. He is incapable as anybody else on the street!

a married man with his pants down! plz gimme a break!!! whether shes a psycho or nympho! Kobe got caught with his hands in cookie jar! personally, i had the feeling, he was gonna go down! in about a week or so, kobe will not be playing this yr! I believe Michael Jordan is replace him since kobe is gonna be sitting 4 the rest of this season! saya naara! dude! redface.gif then his wife is gonna divorce! then he will be next yr

if they dont convict them! which i doubt!!!if u got the dough in babylon, u walk free!!!

I belive he is innocent and I am not a kobe fan.

Simply becuz rapist dont use condom when they are raping. If she was rap then they would have found some semen in her. Anybody who has ever stayed at a hotel knows that if you scream from the other room people will here you.

And I know for a fact Kobe will not be found guilty. He is too valuable for a lot of people so some depressed girl can not phuck up their money. Kobe is worth millions if not billions to a lot of company and they will not sit around and see him go to jail. Sorry poor little girl but you messing with some big fish.

Changed   

sad just because she was depresed y'll just blame her :eek: ,he rapped her period, if she wanted fame she would have floded her self in tv and would have told reporter how he raped her and stuff, she is not looking for all the attention she is getting she is keeping her identity a secret. I think she led him on and tried to stop him (got uncomfortable) and said NO it was to late and he went ahead and did his thang,(this is the conclution i came up with ofcourse) which is wrong ..NO MEANS NO KOBE :mad: :mad: ..i think she can only be blamed for flirting with him ; he on the contrary is to blamed for rapping her her :rolleyes:

Originally posted by miz-unique:

sad just because she was depresed y'll just blame her

Thats the same logic you guys are using. Kobe is famous and thinks he can srew any girl so he is guilty. the girl is hiding cuz she we will be killed by some crazy kobe fan. Because she is not showing her face she is telling the truth. WHAT LOGIC IS THAT? Maybe she is hiding so if she wins she spend all those millions in peace.

underdog   

Kobe already admitted to adultery. Since we're all Muslims here (or so I think), we know that's a major sin punishable by death.

So with that said I my humble opinion he crossed the line and (to me) it's irrelevant whether it was consentual or not. He should pay the price.

Now if you want analyse this in a kafir mentality where the adultery is an issue between him and his wife, then there isn't much to consider. what really happened in that room comes down to his word against hers. Unless either of them personally lied to you before, it's all speculation.