Sign in to follow this  
finestsista2005

Kick old habits good bye

First, I want to wish happy eid to all SOL friends.

Second, I really have hard time of not kicking old habits out the door. I tried changing how I do my work, goal setting, schedualing yet my bad habits are still with me. How can I get rid of it subconscious and this time for good.

really good point!! we all have dameaons like any other human being!!

if u wanna kick ole habits, u gotta get yourself

1- discplined

2- dedicated

3- create simple plans first, thats important, i.e, if u smoke, try to stop smoking half the day till u can stop it for full day like in the morning!! most of the bad habits u have r due to specific times of the day where u get into bad rythems. change your schedule!! for example, if work nite time and cant leave the tv off, try to plan to do something, like taking a walk, going to library, playing sports, or get religion into your life. The point here is just to leave the enviornment thats causing u the problem.

u be free!! forever!!

that worked for me!!

Nephissa   

Good advice Rudy. You could be the next Somali Dr.Phil.

1stLady sis, its not easy to kick off old habits. Try not to cut everything all at once, do it slowly, bit by bit just like Dr.Rudy suggested. Goodluck.

^J-baro, good question.

^^^ Rudy, this is a first for you. I'm just in shock right now. This is the first time I read one of your posts from beginning to end, and what do you know,it made sense????(go figure lad)