Sign in to follow this  
money

He is sick again

money   

yes you heard it here ..the head of the warlord-snakes, traitors, and collaborators is seriously sick now. I will wait until the media makes it official.

Who ever that person is, what is the significance of telling his sickness? Besides, you already tell us that he is sick, so why wait the media?

That swine never seems to die, its like Allah keeps him alive longer than he should to torture the somali people with division and Warlordism.

It would be better if he died in a somali prison for

high treason. (Just a hopeless dream i guess).

Will his death really gonna solve Somali problem you think? I don't think so. He is not the reason why the Somalis are fighting, think about it and come up way out of this rather wishing him death Methinks.

Faynuus   

That is just not so good. if ur referring to yey, he is old and ofcourse will be sick laakiin Illahaybaa u caya caafimaadka so lets not rejoice at the suffering of a fellow somali oldie. Laakiin haduu dhinto, then we can coz it will be one less evil. Somali problem will however continue coz he was neither the couse of it orignally nor will he be the last.

sunaari   

This kind of curse is typical anarchist mentality. They think if AY passed away(which we don't have any control of it) southren Somalia will go back its glorious days when merciless malatia had check points every intersection and looting, killing, kidnapping minorities and others.Somalidu wax ku maahmaada dadka geeri u bariya qof kalo oo cado,wnimo ka dhexeeyso, waa qof diciif ah" so, don't be weak person who sits his house and curse his enemy, but what you should do is to go southren Somalia and fight bravely, kill triators, warlords and other criminals that you have beef with them, that will make you happy and make you followers(if you have any followers). Millions have perished last few years, when people wished he passed away or he is terminally ill and we see every day that he is doing extremly fine. Personely,I believe, if AY is out of the picture Somalia policts, another younger one will replace him and no one could predict how Somali misery changed. If you want peace and prosperity for your country, please pray for it. One person can't bring misery or peace to the nation. Though he is not crime free what had happened Somalia last 17 years, he is sick, I am praying to God to give speedy recover and help him attain peace and brotherhood in his home land.

he only says that hes sick when he wants to get the attention of his masters! watch u gonna see the Ethio rat coming to xamar soon slipping the blue to him!!

u know what puppet dogs like, masters gifts.

The term *dead man walking* comes to mind.

Abdillahi Yusuf mar horuu bakhtiyey as far as im concerned ... he will get what he justly deserves inshalaah marka ha sugi waayin.

sunaari   

Last I checked he was health and running his nation affairs from a dignified place (Villa Somalia), not filty westren public housing apartment and broken computer screen.