Sign in to follow this  
qoslaaye

SOMALI WOMEN

qoslaaye   

SOMALI WOMEN ARE VERY EXPENSIVE, THEY ARE THE BEST WOMEN ON EARTH IN ANYWAYS. THE QEUSTION IS WHY DO THEY ACT THE WORST AND THE LOWEST? IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT I MEAN THIS IS WHAT I MEAN:

THE MOST PRETY ONE COMES WITH THE DAMMEST GUY

THE BEST ONE BRINGS THE WORST GUY

THEY PUT THEMSELVES DOWN

THEY DONT EDUCATE THEMSELVES

THEY BECOME DEPENDENT AS SOON AS THEY GET MARRIED

THEY ACT CHILDISH IN REALITY

DONT TAKE THIS PERSONAL I HAVE SEEN ALL THESE, I LOVE SOMALI LADIES AND EXPECT EVERYONE OF THEM TO HAVE A WONDERFUL LIFE.

Qoslaaye.

what is wrong with you man?

if all the pretty girls chose to go out with the pretty boys what chance is there for all the ugly guyz like me(look at my avatar)Clown,Shyhem,OG_MOTI,Beast and you my brother?

so let nature take it is course as you know we men are dumb and thank god there is no blondes in amongst somali queens.

so brother go and ask that pretty girl out and don't even try to deny it we all know that you have a crush on her.

trust me she will say YES and if you play your cards right she might even pay the expenses on your 1st date.

LuCkY   

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY QOSLAAYE:

SOMALI WOMEN ARE VERY EXPENSIVE, THEY ARE THE BEST WOMEN ON EARTH IN ANYWAYS. THE QEUSTION IS WHY DO THEY ACT THE WORST AND THE LOWEST? IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT I MEAN THIS IS WHAT I MEAN:

THE MOST PRETY ONE COMES WITH THE DAMMEST GUY

THE BEST ONE BRINGS THE WORST GUY

THEY PUT THEMSELVES DOWN

THEY DONT EDUCATE THEMSELVES

THEY BECOME DEPENDENT AS SOON AS THEY GET MARRIED

THEY ACT CHILDISH IN REALITY

DONT TAKE THIS PERSONAL I HAVE SEEN ALL THESE, I LOVE SOMALI LADIES AND EXPECT EVERYONE OF THEM TO HAVE A WONDERFUL LIFE.

:eek: :mad: :confused: :( :rolleyes: what is wrong with this statement, i mean where do i begin?

first of all let me say this, DONT i repeat DONT GENERALIZE under any circumstance. GENERALIZATION = IGNORANCE.

1. NOT ENTIRELY TRUE, EVERYONE HAS CHOICES AND THEY ARE NOT ALL BASED ON BEAUTY.

2.AGAIN NOT TRUE, WHO YOU ARE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHO YOUR PARTNER IS.

3.NOT TRUE, YOU ARE WAY-I MEAN WAY OFF BASE HERE. SOME OF US DONT HAVE THE NECESSITIES TO BE EDUCATED, SOME OF US BLAME OUR SOMALI MEN-BECAUSE THEY TAUGHT A WOMENS PLACE WAS AT HOME AND DIDNT NEED EDUCATION WHETHER. AND SOME OF US LIKE SOME MEN ARE NOT CUT OUT FOR SCHOOL. I MEAN EVERYBODY IS DIFFERENT.

4. SOME DO AND THEY ARE ENTILTED TO SINCE THE MAN IS SUPPOSE TO PROVIDE AND TEND TO HER EVERY NEEDS. YOU DONT BELIEVE ASK AROUND AND READ THE QU'RAN.

5. BOY ARE YOU WAY OFF BASE ON THIS ONE AS WELL. LETS FACE IT EVERYBODY IS DIFFERENT AND THEY ACT DIFFERENTLY BECAUSE OBVISIOULY EVERYBODY WAS UNIQUE IN THEIR OWN WAY. YOU HAVE TO LEARN TO COMPROMISE. AND IN MY TIME, MOST OF THE TIME THE MEN I MET WERE MORE CHILDISH AND IMMATURE AND IRRESPONSIBLE THAN THE WOMEN.

P.S. YOU TALK ABOUT WOMEN NOT BE EDUCATED: IT DOESNT TAKE A ROCKET SCIENTIST TO SEE THAT THE STATEMENTS YOU MADE WERE BASED ON FEW OF THE WOMEN YOU MET, AND WE ALL KNOW THAT YOU CANT BASE THOSE FINDINGS TO DESCRIBE THE MAJORITY OF THE WOMEN.

***SPEAKING AS A WOMAN I AM OFFENDED BUT I WONT TAKE THIS PERSONALY FOR I KNOW THAT IS NOT ENTIRELY TRUE.***

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY SHAKA ZULU:

trust me she will say YES and if you play your cards right she might even pay the expenses on your 1st date.

SHAKA ARE YOU CAUGHT BETWEEN DR. PHIL AND MISS CLEO? :D

Xalimo7   

The way i see it , you just misunderstood about somali women, and you have generalized all of us.

In this issue i am in with total agreement with brother Zulu. May i say more no.

see you, am around dude

Raxmah   

And no am not offended, by what u wrote, it just pissed me off you could say that about any women in general.

Anyways why are u generalizing somali women, am sure u havent met all somali women, anyways what makes you think we put ourselves down, have you looked at how some somali guys are acting nowadays. PLZ we dont educate ourselves, go to universities and colleges and compare how many somali women are there compare to men. Anyways am not leave it at that, so dont over generalize, you just proved how ignorant you are about somali women on the post.

A7LA-SHU   

qoslaaye. hahaha u just got urself in a mess that u can't really handle sweety..

and if im readin ur profile right it says ur behind is from San Diego.. hahahah. listen i think u been seein them 15 yrs girl so don't judge all of us somali girls for what one or two did my dear..

and to answer ya. somali girl are aight well as far as i can see now.. and hey who said we perfect. coz no one is. so go easy on us. or else i'll come to winona and beat u up lol.. just messin with ya..

Originally posted by Lucky:

]SHAKA ARE YOU CAUGHT BETWEEN DR. PHIL AND MISS CLEO?
:D

Who?My Sister you have to 4give me as i have no Clue whatsoever who those names that you just mentioned above are?

are they Somali Women?

see you need to speak with a proper English with me as i am in Africa!

Saalixa   

blah blah blah

i dont need to comment on this one. i know that u ****** ugly somali men know( since u think we are cheap and ignorant) that we are the best in everyway possible way. The looks, the height, the attitude (although i gotta say we are *****y but thats the only way of dealing wit u arrogant somali men) size we all come in just the right sizes. so dont deny it fellas. sum of u guys dont know wat u got until u lose it and then wonder why we leave u and settle for other nationalities. so many somali sisters marrying african americans, jamiacans, arabs just because guys like Qoslaaye think we are CHEAP and bloody IGNORANT

Originally posted by rayaana:

blah blah blah

sum of u guys dont know wat u got until u lose it and then wonder why we leave u and settle for other nationalities. so many somali sisters marrying african americans, jamiacans, arabs just because guys like Qoslaaye think we are CHEAP and bloody IGNORANT

Good for you Rayaana, i am really happy for you and say hi to your Hubby, your romantic non Somali lover.

Originally posted by rayaana:

so many somali sisters marrying african americans, jamiacans, arabs just because guys like Qoslaaye think we are CHEAP and bloody IGNORANT

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Makes me wonder how much respect they have for themselves if their willing to be with such jamaican or non somali...

Originally posted by OG_Girl:

orriginally posted by Mindstate

quote:

plus why somali guys marry somali girls and that is ok ?
is it crime if i marry my somali sister?

qoslaaye   

THANKS TO ALL THE WISE AND NEAT PEOPLE WHO TOOK THEIR TIME TO READ MY POSTING.

LET ME SAY AGAIN I DIDNT MEAN TO DISRESPECT SOMALI WOMEN. WHAT I WAS SAYING WAS SOMETHING THAT BOTHERED ME FOR A LONG TIME, BECAUSE I HAVE SEEN SO MANY SOMALI GIRLS PUTTING THEMSELVES DOWN. SINCE WE ARE ALL ADULTS,HOPE SO, WE SHOULD KNOW WHEN SOMEONE GENERELIZES SOMETHING, THAT PERSON CARES ABOUT THE FUTURE OF THAT THING OR PEOPLE. I KNOW AND HAVE SEEN THAT SOMALI WOMEN CLAIMED THEIR POSITION IN LIFE AND THEY ARE DOING BETTER THAN SOMALI GUYS BUT STIL THERE ARE SO MANY POINTS THAT WE CANT IGNORE LIKE THE ONES I MENTIONED. I SEE THAT THE MOST SUCCESSFUL SOMALIS IN EVERYWHERE AT THIS TIME ARE THE SOMALI WOMEN. I APOLOGIZE ANY INCONVINIENCE MY COMMENTS CREATED. AND LOOK FORWARD TO DISCUSION LIKE THAT. I LOVE EVERY SOMALI WOMEN AND I DONT WANT SEE ANYONE MISTREATING THEM.

LOVE YA AND THANKS

Raxmah   

Midstate--

There are many non somali muslims, who are much better I hate to say it than my somali brothers. So pls take judgements about other race out of ur posts.

Xalimo7   

iwill be the first who comes out and flaty rejects being laid by non other then my handsome somali brother, with the prober gesture first get marry and the rest will follow, i will never ever marry a non-somali men, why? i ask god if he has non-somali men in his writing to plz take it out, i am begging u god,did u see how they treat our btlf ladies,go and check it out, i have seen live how inhumane they treat our sisters, so chill all and don't praise non-somali men.

and the sisters , plz don't generalize also somali men, there are some creeps, we know for sure, so ezy with the rest.

see you, am around dude