unavailable,out of order,

taking the piss,

or just full of shiit.

then again,,

they are:

too old, too young,

too ciyaal suug,too religious,

not commiting ,too comitted.

tell me , where are the guys in between? why is a hard to find one that is non of the above?

the funny thing is....i dont fall to any of the above mentioned... ;)

shyhem   

silent sista

Don't worry and be picky until u hit 29,by than u will met the right guy or u will give up for good.

Xafsa   

Silent sistah...nice to meet you...

sheyhem...29 aa? bisinka...by 29 if I haven't found anyone then waa is ka fariisan lahaa....

peace and luv

did someone say wait till 29 :eek:

As most of the sisters here,by 29, i´m already planning to have a husband iyo cunug oo or ordaayo markaas ;)

Changed   

SILENT SISTA.....LOL..I FEEL YA ON DAT

WHAT I THINK SHE IS LOOKING FOR IS GUY WHO FITS ALL THESE ==>

RELIGION YET NOT TO RELIGIOS

GOOD LOOKING

EDUCATED

MORAL

HONEST

GENUINE

AND MUST BE ABLE TO HIT WITH HER ON HER MATURITY LEVEL AND WE ALL KNOW WOMEN MATURE FASTER SO IT WILL DEPEND ON HER AGE....

DID I GET IT RIGHT SILENT SISTA ? icon_razz.gif THAT WAS A WILD GUES ....AND DID I FORGET ===> TRADITIONAL YET NOT TO TRADIONAL....

GIRL U WILL FIND HIM ..JUST LOOK HARDER ;)

RELIGION YET NOT TO RELIGIOS

GOOD LOOKING

EDUCATED

MORAL

HONEST

GENUINE

AND MUST BE ABLE TO HIT WITH HER ON HER MATURITY LEVEL AND WE ALL KNOW WOMEN MATURE FASTER SO IT WILL DEPEND ON HER AGE....

DID I GET IT RIGHT SILENT SISTA ? THAT WAS A WILD GUES ....AND DID I FORGET ===> TRADITIONAL YET NOT TO TRADIONAL....

loooooolzzz, well, you are soo spot on, except the traditional bit, i believe that traditions are a waste---religion covers most grounds.

but u 4got a few:

*OUT GOING

*HUMOURIOUS

*SOME1 THAT I CAN COMMUNICATE WITH

*THERE HAS TO BE A SPARK, A BURNING FIRE (WINK* WINK*)

Qac Qaac   

religous but not so religous, i didn't get it. u want a hypocryte. what, girls are so confusing these days. or u mean u want the typical muslims go to the mosque, eat ur qaad, and smoke, and listen to your somali music. is that religous.

and scared of those real sheikhs, with long peard. does the long peard turns u off sista. or if i borow a word from cnn. u don't want extremest then who u want. religous but not religous. well sis with a list like that, not straight forward i think u would be waiting until 29, or u would consider seting the bar too low. where every man could reach. no man is perfect.

also remember ration between men and women is 3:1

and the hadith said upto 50 women to 1 man. r u kidding me. so an advice girl careful, coz another women may set her list low. and beats u to the men

looool@ QA' QA'

naah, let me explain the religious thing,

i love a man that practices his deen, prayer regular, goes to mosque, takes lessons. But i dont want these so called shiekhs that are so hung up on the deen and preaching that they 4get the wifey and kids indoors, they spend 50% of their time at the mosque, and the rest is shared between their leisure, family, work and sleep.

a guy that eats Qaat will never breath near me!

listen, i know that when i pump in to mr.right i wont careless for the stuff i put up, coss as they say love is blind. but, im just saying, there aint much to choose from, u guys are loosing your qualities!

O_G,,,how bout we go on holliday to somalia, and act like we never seen the 'western civilisation' we talk like halimo's and act totally dumb?

all in the hope of getting that ideal= good lookin',educated relgious somali guy !

what do u think? :D