unavailable,out of order,

taking the piss,

or just full of shiit.

then again,,

they are:

too old, too young,

too ciyaal suug,too religious,

not commiting ,too comitted.

tell me , where are the guys in between? why is a hard to find one that is non of the above?

keynan   

QUOTE]Originally posted by underdog:

A group of girlfriends are on vacation when they see a 5-story hotel with a sign that reads: "For Women Only". Since they are without their boyfriends and husbands, they decide to go in. The bouncer, a very attractive guy, explains to them how it works. "We have 5 floors. Go up floor by floor, and once you find what you are looking for, you can stay there. It's easy to decide since each floor has a sign telling you what's inside." So they start going up and on the first floor the sign reads: "All the men on this floor are short and plain." The friends laugh and without hesitation move on to the next floor. The sign on the second floor reads: "All the men here are short and handsome." Still, this isn't good enough, so the friends continue on up. They reach the third floor and the sign reads: "All the men here are tall and plain." They still want to do better, and so, knowing there are still two floors left, they continued on up. On the fourth floor, the sign is perfect: "All the men here are tall and handsome." The women get all excited and are going in when they realize that there is still one floor left. Wondering what they are missing, they head on up to the fifth floor. There they find a sign that reads: "There are no men here. This floor was built only to prove that there is no way to please a woman."

now u know why you can't find the perfect guy

pearl   

lolol..

lolol...man...humm...i'd say ur hanging with the wrong kind of crowd..cuz u seem to be attracting all the shity guys....my advice is...wait...just wait....and the right guy will come along...whatever Allah has written for...will sure come someday..

p.s..instead of going to the clubs to meet guys....try going to the parks, uni's, masjids, community gatherings,,,,get the picture?

p.s. good luck..

loollzzz,,,,walaahi ,,,sister,,u made me laugh,

1stly , i aint been to no club for years, and i been like 4 times in ma life, thats a lot and i ask Allah to 4give me. InshaAllah

2ndly i aint looking at the moment to settle down, but the guys that aproach me,

i stick in one of these catagories and refuse them!

personaly, i dont know what i want, and i aint gonna play g/friend and give a guy false hope, im simple, either imma marry u or i dont wanna know u.

the best guys are ma friends, and ma family, and walaahi, i put them into them catagories aswell!

and remember, if the guy is taken--he was good, but some1 got him 1st, same as the engaged and unavailable.

dont hate me, my silence helps me observe and see more than others. ;)

Qac Qaac   

is funny, coz it looks like all the girls are waiting for the right guy. but when u asked who could be the right guy, they don't know. so as the article posted above says, i think no one could pls women.

define the right guy pls, is it imaginary guy. does he live in this world come on girls

lambda   

Hi silent sistah see tahay?

Iam new here and iam trying to give u a fair answer .

First off all we live somewhere out of the country and we dont have a big choice .

When i talk about me my expectation was too high but finally i find out whats important: honesty,a women with a good heart,a good mother etc.

Marka abaay macaan i think you have to analyze men in a different way this is Qurbo and you cant get all you want.

ther are a lot of good looking somalis oo aan balwad lahayn laakiin waxaa lagu kala firdhiyay different continents.

So walaashiis although no men is perfect you will find Mr right inshallaah .

What i know is iam not Mr Right and i dont want to be.

Abaay can you do me a favour and explain me who is Mr Right ?

Die große frage,die ich trotz meines dreißigjährigen Studiums der weiblichen Seele nicht zu beantworten vermag,lautet:

"Was will eine Frau eigentlich?"

(Sigmund Freud)

good looking somalis oo aan balwad lahayn laakiin

i 4got that from my list!!!

well guys chill,.,,,u all taking it a lil too serious...i aint depressed over the fact that there is a lack of real men in this world.

clown ...lol....im sure!!,,,,but remeber your taken.

king_450   

with all due respect sister silent, not all men are the discription u label at them, yes some of them are, perhaps majority of them maybe, but not all of them, and how come sis can't find the right one, why should i blame , this goes both ways, lol

Saalixa   

HEY SISTAZ,

may i ask wats wrong wit religious guys? girls been saying 'oh i dont like him coz he too religious n all' well atleast he 'll know the importance of respect he has to give his wife when he marrys and he'll be committed to u.

i personally think that ill be better than a guy that will mistread u after ur wedding night, after he got what he wanted, 'n' he hadn't had enough so he gotta do more experimenting. :D

but thats my 50 cts n every girls different i think :confused: :confused:

and again there are those that r in between. but chances are 1 in a million.

O_G..LOL

CLOWN,,,,anytime...dont do ma sister wrong!

raywaana,,, the typical shiekh guy:

*works 5 days a week,

*goes mosque after work,

*goes mosque on sundays- then visits famillies

*goes mosque on saturdays- then plays football

remind me y we was in a relationship?

so i can sit home with 6 kids (shiekhs love making kids)!

Xafsa   

Silent sistah thanks for keeping him in check...he tends to stray sometimes....clown come on boo focus....Only one girl at a time...ok? :D

peace and luv

Right on the MOney Sista! u know who i recommended strongly for you!

Originally posted by silent-sistah:

O_G..LOL

CLOWN,,,,anytime...dont do ma sister wrong!

raywaana,,, the typical shiekh guy:

*works 5 days a week,

*goes mosque after work,

*goes mosque on sundays- then visits famillies

*goes mosque on saturdays- then plays football

remind me y we was in a relationship?

so i can sit home with 6 kids (shiekhs love making kids)!