Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

A QUESTION TO THE LADIES

relegious, educated, handsome, and whose down to earth kinda guy with a good personality and has a sense of humor

I mean, what else could you possibly want?

Aaliyyah   

blue_hefner

1- relegious 2-educated 3- good personality 4- handsome ... bt ofcourse I would prefer if I got the whole package :D .....

Centurion lol nothing else... I want my man to have it all smile.gif ...I dont settle for less icon_razz.gif

check them xalimoos out!! i dont see no faraax qadmuun there in your selection! wazzup with that!! keeping hating gals!!

besides, where u gonna get non-malee like that! u gonna create your own! whaa.... baleez... smell the shaah!.....!

another xalimoos who is brain-washed.... i say u will get that when hell freezes ova!!

have u ever seen a xalimoo married to foreign dude! her eyes tell zillions of melancholily sad stories!! they looks like a zoombie!!

waa ab yaab! they run into it, but they pay a heavy price!! why oh why!!

i remember the 1st xalimoo i went out with! my mom forced me to take her out! i wanna say to her, i am sorry babe, i was not much of fun. you dressed fine with tight skirt! but i was just ghost with yah! even though you tried to chill with me!

but today, i wanna tellya, i am all exclusively xalimoo property!! represent.. represent!! just the nicest human being god ever created! shes the finest package......... bar-none!!

Aaliyyah   

there is nothing wrong with dating, or getting married to some one from another race. BUT, ofcourse there is always going to be a culture gap, and perhaps his family won't accept u , and u are always going to have a constant problem. So yeh i do advice ye'll to stick with somalis smile.gif ....nothing is better than being married to a farah ..sum of us r smart and learn from otha ppl's mistakes, i know tons of somali girls who are married 2 foreign guys .(..for the most part their live is pure Hell...maybe few of them r happy. but would any of us wanna take the risk??? )..and others perhaps they need to c it for themselves, before they learn whats good for them...

wa salaam

Saalixa   

God fearing ...God fearing and nothing else but God fearing

I think everything else can be bought or over the years with a little bit of manouver and polish acquired...Well thats what my ayeeyo taught me

-Lily-   

Women are not commodities :rolleyes:

don't waste your time on lists, once you meet Mr Charming or Miss Charming it all goes out of the window and something else takes charge that you can't quiet put your finger on.

Oh yeah, those married to foreigners are deathly unhappy and those married to fellow Somalis are deathly happy. Yeah right! Far too simplistic. I have seen more miserable Somali marriages than mixed ones. I'm sure we all have.

Now pull the udder one.

Ragi ayaaba yaraaday i dont think In naag ey sheego kartoo saas baa rabaa..sxb hada Market naagaha wuuu camirmaya, As muslim, malaysia, india ayaa laga guursan kaaraa(walahi cute, kind, educated, Raaliyo)...so there is no that big demand on somali women...ayagi ayaaba baxar ku jiraa... :D:D:D

Nehanda   

In the world that we live in today, I think celibacy is the best option.

Do not waste time dream of things they may never materialise. Invest your precious time befriending good people that are likely to be by your side when you need them. A very crude remark but time is too short to fantasise of a farax that would sweep you and do wonderful things to and for you. I am afraid reality is a different matter, statistics indicate that 2/3 marriage end in divorce. Your husband is more likely to be a rogue than a knight.

I kid you not ladies, do not limit yourself to one group and never give yourself fully to any men.

Instead concentrate on bettering yourself and if you do meet someone guard yourself.

fact: somali couples are more likely to get divorced than anyother groups.

so when considering marriage yes u should think of marrying another somali but is that mandatory NO if i am more likely to be happy with someone else and he is ticking my boxes will i hesitate marrying him NEVER, i wounder in islam is race a factor or deen should be important?

my happiness is fundamental and is not dictated by his ethnicity.

what i asked was a simple quesstion and was expecting simple lists of conditions and requirements ,,,,,, why ppl like to talk too much ,,,

take it easy and list your stuff here ,,,,

must have items for a man:

1)he must worship me

2)never talks more than me

3)blvz in my money is ures and mine( mwah) is mine only

4)i dont want brad pitt but i dont want a man only a blind mother could love so tallness, great body and killer smile will do

ps i shall inform u when i come up more obscene req cio

Aisha   

Ducaysan, I second that! I just want a religous brother!!!!...............he gets bonus points if he knows how to cook!!!